Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMe and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back EmptyMe and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back

more_horiz
Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back 2864255611

descriptionMe and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back EmptyRe: Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back

more_horiz
Draw 6
34 in Deck

descriptionMe and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back EmptyRe: Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back

more_horiz
The member 'Spade' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Deck Racing' :
Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back Cycroi10 Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back Unicyc10 Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back Card_d10 Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back Cycroi10 Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back Cycroi10 Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back Cycroi10

more_horiz
Card Destruction +5

29 in Deck

more_horiz

'Deck Racing' :
Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back Cycroi10 Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back Unicyc10 Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back Pot_of10 Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back Dark_w10 Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back Unicyc10

more_horiz
Pot Of Greed +2
Dark World Dealings +1

more_horiz

'Deck Racing' :
Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back Dark_w10 Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back Pot_of10 Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back Card_d10

more_horiz
Discard 1 Card
Play Pot Of Greed +2

more_horiz

'Deck Racing' :
Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back Unicyc10 Me and Dice Jar bringing Sexy back Unicyc10

more_horiz
Trolled

more_horiz
You Lost.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply