Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Think of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
jjh927
Azure King
LòKóS
Centrik
Anzo
TDS
Salader
Train Heartnet
Kyou
Gremlin
Virus
Naito Raizu
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
Skitoritto
19 posters

descriptionThink of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1. - Page 4 EmptyThink of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Pretty much explained everything in the title.
Here is an example for Centrik :
Hit his head with Hentai mangas until his skull shatters.

descriptionThink of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1. - Page 4 EmptyRe: Think of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1.

more_horiz
I'll tie you down, flat against the ground, with nails through your fingers and a spike in your back. Then I'll make you watch as every single person you've ever love is chopped into tiny little bite sized pieces by a chainsaw. Once I've done that, I'll liquify their remains, and make you drink the bloodied mixture. Then I'll rip the nails and spike out, flip you over and use the nails to rip open your stomach, having all that's inside spill out, sloshing across the ground, before I start to rip up, right to your rib cage which I'll pry open. Once I've done that, I'll use the nails, and use each one to puncture your lungs, and watch you die, suffocating slowly.

descriptionThink of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1. - Page 4 EmptyRe: Think of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1.

more_horiz
Someone lock this topic.

more_horiz
You were just unlucky that Naito had to be the one who post after you.

P.S. ignore this post, continue from Sayo

more_horiz
Dies by fapping too hard

more_horiz
Death by disintegration

more_horiz
Think of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1. - Page 4 1554389127 , that's rude Anzo Sad.
I'm okay with the topic rolling Razz,just wanted to make Natty laugh :s.

more_horiz
Dies because bad joke

more_horiz
Dies because of becoming actual Candy, and getting eaten by idk dogs. (Yeah dogs love Candy!)

more_horiz
Dies by getting pushed out a window

more_horiz
Killed by Alucard

more_horiz
Killed by
N

more_horiz
I told you Skit. I'm going to have fun with this topic. >:3

This time I'll go light.

Dies from being locked in a room with Skit for 24 hours.

more_horiz
died by being traped in a room with me for 5 mins

more_horiz
Received a heart attack just by seeing me and died.

more_horiz
Receives a heart attack by seeing what I did to Skit and dies.

more_horiz
get's a heart attack seeing what I would do to you :3

more_horiz
Dies after watching me retake his girlfriend (I hope she's not fat).

more_horiz
Dies by finding out, she fat

more_horiz
JJH muderds you after seeing your posts.

more_horiz
get shoot in the ballz
and never grew again

more_horiz
Stomped on by a titan

more_horiz
Gets Tera Flared by Bahamuth Zero

more_horiz
Dies by coughing to death by cat fur ball.

more_horiz
Getting called "N" till he dies.

more_horiz
Tries to kill through a whacked out painful method of mine.

But Anzo proves too powerful and kills me instead. :<

more_horiz
killed by Anzo

more_horiz
I sleep with his mother and then after he sees us he runs outside crying of course out of confusion of what he just seen and then gets hit by a bus also if he has a dog his dog dies

more_horiz
I ate my dog*

Dies by going to rough with my mom

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
I ate my dog*

So Chinese.
Dies after eating his dog.

more_horiz
Dies by getting fed dog

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply