Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Prize for the Monthly Top Poster

+9
Kaito
Train Heartnet
Sly
PowerNova
Tragedy
LòKóS
mimgrim
Eheroduelist
Dex
13 posters

descriptionPrize for the Monthly Top Poster EmptyPrize for the Monthly Top Poster

more_horiz
Need to earn more DP so you can rank up to Ra yellow, or Obelisk Blue, faster?
We've got a solution to that, at the end of each month the top poster will be rewarded extra DP.

Spam will not be tolerated, neither will double posting. If you need to bump your thread wait 24 hours before doing so. Along with the DP I will make you a "Member of the Month" userbar that will have the date on it, correlating to the date you won it. At the end of each year we may even do something special for the member who has the most awards.

Have fun!

Last edited by Dexter Morgan on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionPrize for the Monthly Top Poster EmptyRe: Prize for the Monthly Top Poster

more_horiz
This only for Slifers? Or is it academy-wide?

descriptionPrize for the Monthly Top Poster EmptyRe: Prize for the Monthly Top Poster

more_horiz
All members will be counted.

more_horiz
Awesome thanks for letting us know, I'll certainly try harder to make more posts ^_^

more_horiz
well this sounds fun

more_horiz
Heh sounds cool but i wont start spam to get some prize... :D Maybe...

more_horiz
All I see is spam.
And that comes from the guy called mimgrim. No offense, unless it was intended to be offensive.

more_horiz
Good luck to all.

more_horiz
Tragedy wrote:
All I see is spam.
And that comes from the guy called mimgrim. No offense, unless it was intended to be offensive.

i admit i spam a bit but not everything is spam i jsut like to post things ._.

more_horiz
What about when mods post in every Battle Arena, Shadow Arena and Survival Duels thread, saying that they've awarded and locked the thread?
They get post count every single time they do that. So it's just unfair to all the other members.

more_horiz
^Well you post there too you know, it is our jobs to do so >_>

looks at mimgrim the spammer, he has more posts than me (well yes I am busy and all but he had less than 1000 post now has more than me).

more_horiz
Train Hardnett wrote:
^Well you post there too you know, it is our jobs to do so >_>

looks at mimgrim the spammer, he has more posts than me (well yes I am busy and all but he had less than 1000 post now has more than me).

Good point XD I surrender, lol.

more_horiz
The 10 Top posters that we can see in the Forum or only the first one will get this prize ???

more_horiz
depends on activity, we may award top 3 as well.

and yamisly, mods need to post there to inform other staff members that they did the job in that thread. sometimes when mods lock multiple topics at once certain threads get locked without being transferred and ppl PM us with those issues. also some topics don't have confirmation and are locked which is not the same when mod posts about topic being recorded and transferred. that way we can track our jobs and correct the mistakes if we make any. also how else can we know if mods do their jobs? im lazy to track in admin panel for activity so yea, its much easier to see in threads Wink

more_horiz
Dumb idea... it's either going to be a mod like dex or exiled who wins or a downright spammer like mimgrim or that ather guy. I don't see whats the point of awarding people for being a top poster, if the majority of their posts are useless, bs 1 sentence posts that are probably spam.

more_horiz
hey i am no spammer -.- ok i am a little :D but LOKOS is higher that me y u tell me???
bounce bounce bounce bouncy bouncy bouncy

more_horiz
lethal you would be also a good spammer but your spam is divided into many accounts so it does not look like you spam :D

more_horiz
I'm partially in agreement with Lethal, though with that being said I really don't have any major issues with this. The way I see it you may be awarding spammers for spamming, due to the fact a good portion of the top monthly posters are spammers who post absolutely idiotic and non-helpful statements.

Some users including myself in all likeliness spend just as much time on the Forums as these people, but unlike them, we have 1/6 their post count and do not post unless we actually have something legitimate to say. That is just my 2 cents.

more_horiz
@Amy: WOW good one
@Zane: WHO SAYS WE POST NOTHIN HELPFULL CHECK DAT THINGY I POSTED B4 AND U WILL UNDERSTAND iz haz to do wit de starter guide and zat chat thingy ZAT IS HELPFULL SEE!!!!
wow just thought diz iznt LOOOL :D

more_horiz
Lol im not spammer i mostly post what i need to post Razz Well sometimes if i have bad mood i can start to spam...

more_horiz
Zane, I know some ppl like it and some simply dont but you have to understand that DA is trying to suit all its members and spammers are also part of it sadly but thats the lone truth lol. This reward is for them. For other ppl there is also good rewards in other places so yea and site suggestions are always an open section Wink we are always looking forward for good ideas

more_horiz
Atheridis wrote:
@Amy: WOW good one
@Zane: WHO SAYS WE POST NOTHIN HELPFULL CHECK DAT THINGY I POSTED B4 AND U WILL UNDERSTAND iz haz to do wit de starter guide and zat chat thingy ZAT IS HELPFULL SEE!!!!
wow just thought diz iznt LOOOL :D

example of spam -____-

more_horiz
Topic Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum