Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Think of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
jjh927
Azure King
LòKóS
Centrik
Anzo
TDS
Salader
Train Heartnet
Kyou
Gremlin
Virus
Naito Raizu
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
Skitoritto
19 posters

descriptionThink of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1. - Page 6 EmptyThink of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Pretty much explained everything in the title.
Here is an example for Centrik :
Hit his head with Hentai mangas until his skull shatters.

descriptionThink of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1. - Page 6 EmptyRe: Think of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1.

more_horiz
Raped by BLS

u can go to the dark side, but don't go to Anzo side, its far more worst than Dark Side DDD:

descriptionThink of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1. - Page 6 EmptyRe: Think of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1.

more_horiz
Goes to Anzo's side, and face the inevitable.

more_horiz
Raped by Vampire Lord

Don't go to the light Tsuko, Don't go to the light, Don't go to the wihtevan DDD:

more_horiz
I see nothing but purple smog and darkness, I don't know where to go, Don't know who I am, if I take a another move; there will be no more turning back, then everything will change & everything will fade to black
*grows angel wings and flys out of the pit and yells "I refuse to die by the beings of evil", then holds out swords of revealing light and says "anzobuse lived by the swords, and shall die by the swords!" and covers him with countless swords*

more_horiz
Dies by writing a too long of a comment.

more_horiz
Dies of reading a long comment.

more_horiz
I didnt read it.

Die by partying too hard.

more_horiz
his head gets crushed by an elephant also someone kills your dog if you have one and your best friend chokes to death

more_horiz
His microphone executes him.

more_horiz
Hitler gasses you

Oh!Hitler

more_horiz
Death by LionHeart Limit Break

more_horiz
Faped to death

more_horiz
Raped to death

more_horiz
Chocked to death

more_horiz
Fails in showing a human being how failed is his attempt of failing avoiding a fail of killing him.

more_horiz
Since I have to keep a professional appearance until I'm either relieved of duty, or relieve myself of duty, I'll do something mild.

Thrown in a cage with Hitler.

more_horiz
someone says they dont like him and he dies of heartache also he cut himself a little too deep this time

more_horiz
Gets eaten by Justin Beiber.

more_horiz
Dies by Bieber fans mauling him to death for misspelling the dude's last name. Think of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1. - Page 6 3974120512

more_horiz
Dies for pointing it out.

more_horiz
Dies for allowing the Teacher colour to become vomit green.

more_horiz
Dies for chocking in his vomit.

more_horiz
Die by making this chain with Naito

more_horiz
Diabetes.

more_horiz
hypothermia

more_horiz
Choke on a midnight snack.

(movie based)

more_horiz
Raped by Slifer

more_horiz
Chlamydia

more_horiz
Virus wrote:
Raped by Slifer

Pretty weak considering it's based on rank and not the user.

Also, have some class and don't use that word. I know dumb teens think is funny, but have a little respect for people here.

Not participating, just bashing this guy. Gremlin is next.

more_horiz
Fine D:, has a crush on anzo

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply