Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Think of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
jjh927
Azure King
LòKóS
Centrik
Anzo
TDS
Salader
Train Heartnet
Kyou
Gremlin
Virus
Naito Raizu
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
Skitoritto
19 posters

descriptionThink of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1. - Page 7 EmptyThink of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Pretty much explained everything in the title.
Here is an example for Centrik :
Hit his head with Hentai mangas until his skull shatters.

descriptionThink of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1. - Page 7 EmptyRe: Think of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1.

more_horiz
raped by heatnix

descriptionThink of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1. - Page 7 EmptyRe: Think of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1.

more_horiz
^this guys tho

Died after a cat fight.

more_horiz
dia because he is the owner of the whitevan

more_horiz
Dies by the Ebola Virus

more_horiz
Someone names Kyou kills you.

more_horiz
Hits ground to hard. With his head.

more_horiz
Gets dropped off an Black Whirlwind falling into a Dragon Ravine to be eaten by Ophion.

more_horiz
God Hand Crushed by Obelisk the Tormentor

more_horiz
has a heart attack while driving and gets stuck on the train tracks but a good samaritan helps get his car off the tracks and calls an ambulance for him but he dies on the way to the hospital

more_horiz
Killed by a Gremlin Troll.

more_horiz
Mutilated by me in your dreams as I slowly peck out the indivitual hairs on your mortal body and then lay you down on a steel sheet and strap you down and then put you a a convayer belt down to the basement of which is my marage of 10,987 torchers and then put you on a one way trip to hell while Dreadmaster and Doomlord surgicly open up your stomache and drink out the acids of your body, while I drink your soul and use your body as my zombie minion, then soon after give you to a nazi death camp so you can be burned while your heart still beat as I drink your brains in a slushy of roll'en rock and rum and laugh at your expence

more_horiz
Killed by a elemental hero card.

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
has a heart attack while driving and gets stuck on the train tracks but a good samaritan helps get his car off the tracks and calls an ambulance for him but he dies on the way to the hospital

I don't have a driving license so this is invalid.

Anyway back on topic, Kyou is murdered by a bunch of Ghouls

more_horiz
get two shot, one in the mouth, and the other one in the ballz

more_horiz
Murdered by me

more_horiz
Tsuko Motou wrote:
Mutilated by me in your dreams as I slowly peck out the indivitual hairs on your mortal body and then lay you down on a steel sheet and strap you down and then put you a a convayer belt down to the basement of which is my marage of 10,987 torchers and then put you on a one way trip to hell while Dreadmaster and Doomlord surgicly open up your stomache and drink out the acids of your body, while I drink your soul and use your body as my zombie minion, then soon after give you to a nazi death camp so you can be burned while your heart still beat as I drink your brains in a slushy of roll'en rock and rum and laugh at your expence

I'm the only one who can send people to camps ._..

On Topic:
Get's killed in training camp for being to suspicious.

more_horiz
So can the cambodian/ khmer rogue

more_horiz
Gets an alian from outerspace to anal rape your mother and then I hogtie you to an electric chair as you watch in full horror and then soon after I enject you with HIV and watch egerly as you die of HIV and AIDS then take all of your friends poor Draino and Rat Poisin down your throat... only 2.5 carbs

more_horiz
I'll lock you in a room with me. You've been injected with a paralyzing drug, and so you're slumped against the floor as I take my knife and carve away your skin and muscle, leaving only your bones, which I eagerly take and snap in half, using the shards to cut you open. I then beat you over the head with your own arm until your skull splits open, at which I grab your brain and rip it out, using my knife to rip open your stomach and shove your brain inside.

Cook at a temperature of 450 degrees for 20 minutes to get a salty, cooked treat for your pet. XP

more_horiz
okay that was fair but I have powers of reincarnation so yeah, in that case I will hand cuff you place you in bathroom and cover your eyes and tell you "Good Night" and then take the fork out off my back pocket open your mouth and stab your tounge then rip it out and eat it then take a pair of needle nose pliers to pull out your teath one by one then take and stuff my arm down your throat and then latch onto your esouphogus and slowly tare a hole so I can grab your lungs and stab them repeatedly until you are unconsious due to the pain; then take put my other hand on your jaw to put it off then take my scalple to slit your throat and cut off your balls and then stick your balls in your mouth as I then carefully cram roman candles M1000's, and gun powder in your body, cover your body with jack jumper ants and then hang your body upside down, then take a wik long enough to streatch behnd a bunker then take Africanized Honey Bees and fill the bathroom with them and wake you up close the door and rush to the bunk and egnite the wik to watch your slatter into a bloody mess and then pay everyone to keep it on the down low and drink a cup of my fathers 70 year old white wine and think about how to kill off any other unworthy lifeforms here on Earth.

more_horiz
You can't shove your arms down my throat. o.o

Let's do this. I'll knock you out cold with a brick. Then I'll take you out to the desert, and tie you up tightly with rope against a cactus. I'll then rip off your finger nails one by one to wake you up. Once that's done, I'll torture you. I'll take a series of scarves that are tied together and force them down your throat. If you refuse to swallow, I'll pinch your nose to make you. Once we're on the last scarf, it'll be time to rip them all out, of you, pulling them out through your throat, probably with some vomit as well. To make you feel better, I think I'll take a metal pipe and beat your stomach with it a few times. That's sure to cure your pains. Then I'll split open your arms and legs, and pour in some salt to make sure you're getting enough in your body. Then I'll wrap you in a winter jacket, and puncture each finger you have with a nail, to keep you pinned against the cactus, and I'll leave you there for an hour.

Is it hot? I'm sorry. Let's fix that. I'll take off that winter coat for you with this chainsaw. Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to slowly rip apart your arms with the coat. My bad. Here, I've heard leeches make it better, but I don't have any. I hope these fire ants I'm pouring into your arm sockets work instead. What's that you said? They're eating you from the inside out? Psh, stop kidding around. Those fire ants won't hurt you. It still hurts? Fine then. Let's fix that. I'll inject you with some heroine to kill the pain, that sound good? Now just to coat this sword and... Oh! Was your leg supposed to fall off? I'm sorry, I must've given you too much. Here, let's counter that with some bath salts. Yikes, the other leg fell off now? Tsk, tsk. You need to take better care of yourself. Well, I need to run to the store and get some things. Hmm? Oh don't worry, Mr. Vulture will look after you. See? He's circling just above you on look out. He'll protect you. Be good now. See you in a little while.

more_horiz
what you did not know is that when you left I was able to grew new arms and legs and about those fire ants? more protien for my body to consume. now you get back from the store all baffled and wondering why I have new arms and lets and look brand new, and eating volture with a knife... and in the meen time as I treat you to some of the not so poisened meat and oh now you ask me questions, now the only one aloud to ask questions is me so let me start by this *rips off one left thumb* why doesn't anyone think of making sure no signs of me comming back *slits into 2* now you are seeing double now time for me to be the docter with a GED and PHD in FUCK YOU UP! *rips off 1 right hand* oh I am so sorry buddy let me just give this whole bottle of 1200mg of vikaden and have your snort it!. happy yet HUH NO!? I SEE YOU UNGREATFUL BITCH *takes your chainsaw with cloned double* SEE THIS, YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS CALLED? NO, WELL YOU IGORANT NIGGER LET ME TELL YA, IT'S CALLED TURN ABOUT AND IT IS FAIR PLAY! *CLONE SLITS INTO FORTHS* NOW YOU SEE 5 OF MY... YOU MUST BE ALUSANATING HERE TAKE SOME MORE! *RIPS OFF LEFT HAND AND RIGHT TESTICAL* HAD ENOUGH AND YET i SPIT AT YOUR FACE *TACkLEs yUo INTO fAcE Down IN THE BURN HOT SAND!* oh now you wanna make up.... EVER HERE OF BEWARE OF THE KIND MANS ANGER WELL YOU GOT MY INNER DEMONS TO COME OUT OH LOOK A WHITEVAN *THROWS NAITO AT IT* DO YOU KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF FEAR NOW!, I MADE A DEAL WITH ANZOBUSE TO USE HIS WHITEVAN AND ALL MATERIALS IN IT FOR THE COST OF A HUMAN TO MUTILATE *TAKES A 16 POUND sLEdGE hAMMER AND SMASHES THE HAMMER INTO A MILLION PEACES ON NAITO'S BACK* OH IS THAT TOO MUCH TAKE MORE GODDAMN PAINKILLERS *FORCES A BOTTLE OF CINNEMON AND LIQUID IRON DOWN YOUR THROAT* YEAH YOU FEEL TUFF NOW? DO YEAH! ANSWER ME!!! NO ANSWER SO FINE I WILL THEN CHOP OFF YOUR TOES AND TAKE A SPOON AND DIG MY WAY THREW YOUR BODY AND OHOOHHOHOHH YOUR SCREAMS ARE GIVING ME A HARD ON.. SCREAM FOR MOOOOORE! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT WHOSE YOUR DADDY *GETS CLONES TO HOLD NAITO DOWN* YOU WISHED TO DIE, GUESS YOU NEVER TOOK HEED TO THE "BECAREFUL FOR WHAT YOU WISH FOR, YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT!" NOW i HAVE DUG OUT ALL YOUR FLEASH NOW YO TAKE MY FLAMETHROWER AND COOK YOU ALIVE AND AS I DO SO MY CLONES WILL GET SATAN TO POOR PURE EVIL DOWN YOUR NECK AND HAVE ANZOBUSE WATCH WITH AMUSEMENT AS I SUCEED IN BECOMING ONE OF HIS DESIPLES OF EVIL AND WHATS THIS YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR KIDS... YEAH SURE THING!, TAKES A SECOND TO GRAB NAITOS CHRILDREN ONE BY EVERY FUCKING ONE OF HIS DAUGHTERS AND IN FRONT OF HIM RAPE HIS 3 DAUGHTERS OH AM I HURTING YOU LITTLE GIRL WELL OH WAIT... OOOOOOOH YEAH, I JUST CAME IN YOUR FIRST DAUGHTER YEAH NOTHING LIKE SAYING LAST MINUTE GOOD BIE'S AND HER PUSSY WAS TIGHT AND DOES THIS DRIVE YOU INSANE, NO? YOU LAIR AND NOW SMASHES HER FACE IN WITH A 20 POUND SLEDGE AND TOSSES HER WITH HER DADDY AND FORCES HIM TO EAT HER AS I ANAL FUCK NAITOS SECOND CHILD LUCY AND THEN WAIT FOR IT OH MY YES AND SHOOTS LOAD AFTER LOAD OF HOT STICKY CUM INTO HER AND THEN I DO THE SAME THING AND BASH HER FACE IN AND FORCE FEED NAITO HER BODY AND THEN LASTLY NAITOS LAST GIRL AELIETTA AND FORCES HER TO SUCK ON MY COCK AS I POOR THE REST OF MY WARM SEMEN IN HER MOUTHER AND TOUNGE HER VERGINIA AND THEN BREAKS HER NECK TO MAKE NAITO CRY AS I EAT HER OH YOU ASK TO BE PUT OUT OF YOUR MISURLY NOW... WHY HURRY? I HAVEN GOTTEN TO YOUR PARENTS OR WIFE AND HOW CONVENYET I HAVE THEIR UNMARKED GRAVES... IN MY BELLAY! NOW I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE AS YOU CURSE ME WITH EVERY SINGLE MEMORY OF YOUR PUNY LIFE FLASH ON BY MAKE YOUR SO METALLY INSANE YOUR BRAIN EXPLODES AND AS FOR DISURT YOUR FRIENDS ON A STAKE WITH YOUR KITTEN AS A SNACK LATER NOW YOU HAVE A SOUL WITCH IS PISSED BUT I CONSUME IT TOO SO I CAN STAY IMMORTAL! NOW FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BING BONG THE NAITO'S DEAD! HAHAFUFUFUFHAHAHAHA I AM SO FILLED WITH GLEE
PS: IF YOU CAN GET OUT OF THAT MESS WITH NO HELP NAITO THEN I DON'T WISH YOU LUCK CAUSE YOU DIE EVEN MORE HORRIDLY
(sorry for caps it looked better in my head)

more_horiz
Killed by such a long comment and caps.

more_horiz
Thrown out of an airplane landing into a field of acid surviving that only to walk 1000 miles under the burning sun in the empty desert to then have to climb a mountain to only be then eaten by an angry bird.

Naito and Tsuko are enjoying this.

more_horiz
Hit by a white van

more_horiz
I love that noone got my Code Lyoko Referance

more_horiz
Killed by a monster with more than 2800atk.

more_horiz
Killed by Angel

more_horiz
Killed by Blue-eyes White Dragon

more_horiz
Killed by Mega Ultra Chicken

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply