Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Think of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
jjh927
Azure King
LòKóS
Centrik
Anzo
TDS
Salader
Train Heartnet
Kyou
Gremlin
Virus
Naito Raizu
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
Skitoritto
19 posters

descriptionThink of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1. - Page 8 EmptyThink of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Pretty much explained everything in the title.
Here is an example for Centrik :
Hit his head with Hentai mangas until his skull shatters.

descriptionThink of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1. - Page 8 EmptyRe: Think of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1.

more_horiz
Run down by a train.

descriptionThink of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1. - Page 8 EmptyRe: Think of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1.

more_horiz
Blasted by Jikan Bakudan

more_horiz
Tsuko Motou wrote:
what you did not know is that when you left I was able to grew new arms and legs and about those fire ants? more protien for my body to consume. now you get back from the store all baffled and wondering why I have new arms and lets and look brand new, and eating volture with a knife... and in the meen time as I treat you to some of the not so poisened meat and oh now you ask me questions, now the only one aloud to ask questions is me so let me start by this *rips off one left thumb* why doesn't anyone think of making sure no signs of me comming back *slits into 2* now you are seeing double now time for me to be the docter with a GED and PHD in FUCK YOU UP! *rips off 1 right hand* oh I am so sorry buddy let me just give this whole bottle of 1200mg of vikaden and have your snort it!. happy yet HUH NO!? I SEE YOU UNGREATFUL BITCH *takes your chainsaw with cloned double* SEE THIS, YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS CALLED? NO, WELL YOU IGORANT NIGGER LET ME TELL YA, IT'S CALLED TURN ABOUT AND IT IS FAIR PLAY! *CLONE SLITS INTO FORTHS* NOW YOU SEE 5 OF MY... YOU MUST BE ALUSANATING HERE TAKE SOME MORE! *RIPS OFF LEFT HAND AND RIGHT TESTICAL* HAD ENOUGH AND YET i SPIT AT YOUR FACE *TACkLEs yUo INTO fAcE Down IN THE BURN HOT SAND!* oh now you wanna make up.... EVER HERE OF BEWARE OF THE KIND MANS ANGER WELL YOU GOT MY INNER DEMONS TO COME OUT OH LOOK A WHITEVAN *THROWS NAITO AT IT* DO YOU KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF FEAR NOW!, I MADE A DEAL WITH ANZOBUSE TO USE HIS WHITEVAN AND ALL MATERIALS IN IT FOR THE COST OF A HUMAN TO MUTILATE *TAKES A 16 POUND sLEdGE hAMMER AND SMASHES THE HAMMER INTO A MILLION PEACES ON NAITO'S BACK* OH IS THAT TOO MUCH TAKE MORE GODDAMN PAINKILLERS *FORCES A BOTTLE OF CINNEMON AND LIQUID IRON DOWN YOUR THROAT* YEAH YOU FEEL TUFF NOW? DO YEAH! ANSWER ME!!! NO ANSWER SO FINE I WILL THEN CHOP OFF YOUR TOES AND TAKE A SPOON AND DIG MY WAY THREW YOUR BODY AND OHOOHHOHOHH YOUR SCREAMS ARE GIVING ME A HARD ON.. SCREAM FOR MOOOOORE! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT WHOSE YOUR DADDY *GETS CLONES TO HOLD NAITO DOWN* YOU WISHED TO DIE, GUESS YOU NEVER TOOK HEED TO THE "BECAREFUL FOR WHAT YOU WISH FOR, YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT!" NOW i HAVE DUG OUT ALL YOUR FLEASH NOW YO TAKE MY FLAMETHROWER AND COOK YOU ALIVE AND AS I DO SO MY CLONES WILL GET SATAN TO POOR PURE EVIL DOWN YOUR NECK AND HAVE ANZOBUSE WATCH WITH AMUSEMENT AS I SUCEED IN BECOMING ONE OF HIS DESIPLES OF EVIL AND WHATS THIS YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR KIDS... YEAH SURE THING!, TAKES A SECOND TO GRAB NAITOS CHRILDREN ONE BY EVERY FUCKING ONE OF HIS DAUGHTERS AND IN FRONT OF HIM RAPE HIS 3 DAUGHTERS OH AM I HURTING YOU LITTLE GIRL WELL OH WAIT... OOOOOOOH YEAH, I JUST CAME IN YOUR FIRST DAUGHTER YEAH NOTHING LIKE SAYING LAST MINUTE GOOD BIE'S AND HER PUSSY WAS TIGHT AND DOES THIS DRIVE YOU INSANE, NO? YOU LAIR AND NOW SMASHES HER FACE IN WITH A 20 POUND SLEDGE AND TOSSES HER WITH HER DADDY AND FORCES HIM TO EAT HER AS I ANAL FUCK NAITOS SECOND CHILD LUCY AND THEN WAIT FOR IT OH MY YES AND SHOOTS LOAD AFTER LOAD OF HOT STICKY CUM INTO HER AND THEN I DO THE SAME THING AND BASH HER FACE IN AND FORCE FEED NAITO HER BODY AND THEN LASTLY NAITOS LAST GIRL AELIETTA AND FORCES HER TO SUCK ON MY COCK AS I POOR THE REST OF MY WARM SEMEN IN HER MOUTHER AND TOUNGE HER VERGINIA AND THEN BREAKS HER NECK TO MAKE NAITO CRY AS I EAT HER OH YOU ASK TO BE PUT OUT OF YOUR MISURLY NOW... WHY HURRY? I HAVEN GOTTEN TO YOUR PARENTS OR WIFE AND HOW CONVENYET I HAVE THEIR UNMARKED GRAVES... IN MY BELLAY! NOW I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE AS YOU CURSE ME WITH EVERY SINGLE MEMORY OF YOUR PUNY LIFE FLASH ON BY MAKE YOUR SO METALLY INSANE YOUR BRAIN EXPLODES AND AS FOR DISURT YOUR FRIENDS ON A STAKE WITH YOUR KITTEN AS A SNACK LATER NOW YOU HAVE A SOUL WITCH IS PISSED BUT I CONSUME IT TOO SO I CAN STAY IMMORTAL! NOW FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BING BONG THE NAITO'S DEAD! HAHAFUFUFUFHAHAHAHA I AM SO FILLED WITH GLEE
PS: IF YOU CAN GET OUT OF THAT MESS WITH NO HELP NAITO THEN I DON'T WISH YOU LUCK CAUSE YOU DIE EVEN MORE HORRIDLY
(sorry for caps it looked better in my head)

Proof that A. You don't understand the concept of this game.

B. You think stupidly enough that someone will have enough affection for me that I will get to have children. XP

C. You think I'd bring said children with me to kill someone

D. You idiotically think Anzo would let you kill me.

And E. You thought I was coming back. Think of the most crule/ironic way to murder the above poster #1. - Page 8 3974120512

Death by using inconsistent logic in accordance to my death that creates a paradox in which in turn kills everyone else.

Last edited by Naito Raizu on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Trip onto your sword.

more_horiz
Shoot yourelf

more_horiz
Naito has one thing wrong and that there are multiple timelines in this universe and there are for 1 action 100 defferent outcomes ferefor I chose outcome #87 so you aparently can't use every bit off information given at one point with me being in control of data, and on one still noticed my Code Lyoko reference and yes you would comeback naito
why?
very simple, to make sure I was dead and you simpleton would never understand that I put some of my beleafs into that post (reincarnation and control of souls) but a modern day human being would never understand what religion really is

more_horiz
Eaten by Slifer Red.

more_horiz
Killed by an alligator

more_horiz
Tsuko Motou wrote:
Naito has one thing wrong and that there are multiple timelines in this universe and there are for 1 action 100 defferent outcomes ferefor I chose outcome #87 so you aparently can't use every bit off information given at one point with me being in control of data, and on one still noticed my Code Lyoko reference and yes you would comeback naito
why?
very simple, to make sure I was dead and you simpleton would never understand that I put some of my beleafs into that post (reincarnation and control of souls) but a modern day human being would never understand what religion really is

And then this is how these games are ruined for me.

Dies by being put in Shapesnatch Pink dorm

more_horiz
Tsuko Motou wrote:
why?

Too much Bioshock.

more_horiz
Death due to smocking too much weed

more_horiz
Killed by smoking not enough weed :O

more_horiz
I do not smoke weed, I don't do drugs, and I don't play bioshock, I don't pay Xbox, I don't Play Playstation, I don't even do Nintendo unless it is Game Cube with SSBM, or Wii for Mario Kart and LoZ

more_horiz
Killed by not even killing mee......

more_horiz
choked to death on his fathers fingers which he bit off because he was told he couldnt have dessert, because he was getting chubby

more_horiz
That made me laugh so much.

Death by a mysterious creature that lurks the night

more_horiz
That made ma llaugh so hard.

Dies by a mysterious creature during the night.

more_horiz
Death by making a double post.

more_horiz
:O Let me fix that

Death by uhhhhhhhh stabing yourself in a game

more_horiz
Death because I said so.

more_horiz
Killed by too many pelvic thrusts

more_horiz
and killed by me double posting muahahaha *drinks a hurricane and smokes decronic*

more_horiz
Get's eaten by a fox.

more_horiz
Dies. By. Yourself.

ohhhhhhhhh

more_horiz
Loved by N, get a heart attack

more_horiz
Get's killed by his Regalia.

more_horiz
Die because god say so

more_horiz
Dies cause I am god

more_horiz
Dies becausr i'm the god of kandy god

more_horiz
Dies of too much oppai

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply