Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Society of Light: Light is recruiting!

+32
Azure King
Placido Le Pwnzor
SupremeKing
Endless Sorcerer
Fefe2931995
kyosuke kiryu
TDS
mimgrim
Bloody Kiss
Spitfire
The_Nameless
! The Storm
Alikaey
Efane
Kairi
Mezumaru
Phoenix King
Juelz Anthony Cruz
Whatup Nab
Linda-Senpai
Slonaka
FSG
Goddess of War
ALu
Centrik
Kaito
BlackWarGreymon
Judgment Dragon
Bloody Kaizer
Jue Viole Grace
! High Dutchman Gianus
Anzo
36 posters

descriptionSociety of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 4 EmptySociety of Light: Light is recruiting!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 4 UzSTr

Starting from Sunday, January 20 and until Monday, January 28. The Society of Light Dormitory will be recruiting for the dorm. Everyone that loses in a Shadow Duel should report here, with a link of the topic of course.

For further information on this, click here!.

Enlightened Students:
1. ! Gianus
2. Judgment Dragon
3. Lutalica
4. (:SleepingMomo:)
5. Slonakaa
6. Vongola Decimo
7. The_Nameless
8. Juelz Anthony Cruz
9. Mezumaru
10. ! The Storm
11. Behemoth
12. Bishop of Rome
13. Shane
14. DMK
15. yellowguy111
16. Whatup Nab
17. Bloody Kiss
18. Axl
19. llVllyth
20. Judai Yuki
21. Spitfire
22. Menma~
23. LyghtSyde
24. coolramez
25. Noxivilius
26. Kairi

Last edited by Anzo on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 18 times in total

descriptionSociety of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 4 EmptyRe: Society of Light: Light is recruiting!

more_horiz
1400 Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 4 1151057309

descriptionSociety of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 4 EmptyRe: Society of Light: Light is recruiting!

more_horiz
Awesome

more_horiz
Do we even have 1400 active member e_e?

more_horiz
On different levels of Activity, some merely can be noticeable, i think we can reach a 1000 member. Frankly it doesn't matter, we will get as much as we can. ò_ó

more_horiz
Behemoth wrote:
Needs 140 Enlightened Students~

Apparently I am so cool that Irate is now copying me with ~

Razz~

more_horiz
We need to get that one. ^
Actually.. I want all the other dorm leaders. Just you wait. e_e

more_horiz
You will never get me~

My heart belongs to the darkness~

more_horiz
mimbo, I'll challenge you to a Shadow d00l!!

Also, you're not the inventor of tildes, mimbo.

more_horiz
Challenge denied~

I like the darkness thank you very much~

And I might not be the inventor but this is the first time I have started seeing you use them on here~

more_horiz
Shut up~

And I'll just abuse on you *huehue*

more_horiz
Don't spam my topic.

more_horiz
i'm not on list?

more_horiz
Kairi wrote:
i'm not on list?

Of Course Not Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 4 2896007000

more_horiz
i have seen the light!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
@Kairi: Read the topic first, then you'll understand how this works.
@SF: Link?

more_horiz
I like this Dorm.
But i can`t really lose sadly.

more_horiz
Not on purpose, of course.

more_horiz
a sh!t i didnt take the foto crap !!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Can I confirm I beat him? I did duel him andI beat him 2-0.

more_horiz
In a Shadow Duel, then link me to the topic in the Shadow Arena, just post it here.

more_horiz
im gonna look like a jaden ;D

more_horiz
People go get us more members or i'll smack your faces with an Enlightened Sword! Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 4 Darksartorius_by_otakucyrus-d4u406w

more_horiz
here is my link
link

more_horiz
I am fear, I am your undoing, the timeless curse, the end of all things you brought this upon yourself mortal now you will feel the way of darkness!

more_horiz
The Darkness Will OverShadow the Light

more_horiz
I'm with the good guys now
http://www.duelacademy.net/t23072-naito-raizu-vs-llvllyth#210014

more_horiz
llVllyth is your new slave now

But his soul is mine

more_horiz
One does not simply "smack" someone with a sword.

more_horiz
It's possible.

more_horiz
I know it is, but that'd be a degradation of the purpose.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum