Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Society of Light: We Got Bored ò_ó

+12
Typical Jew™
(RPG)Sasuke
Azure King
Gremlin
TDS
Kalium
DefinitelyNotXrai
Centrik
Jue Viole Grace
TricksterPDH5
Judgment Master
Anzo
16 posters

descriptionSociety of Light: We Got Bored ò_ó EmptySociety of Light: We Got Bored ò_ó

more_horiz
Welcome, dear Enlightened. After a such long vacation in hell, The Light is one more here to change the atmosphere. Society of Light will be challenging one of the four dorms for a somewhat friendly war. Even tho Society of Light is a superior species, it's a habit of the strong to kill his bore abusing the weak, that's how it works in SoL.

Any of the Enlightened are welcomed to participate in this event, I'm looking for 7 Enlightened in total, before i proceed and challenge one of the other dorms.

Anyone with the Enlightened Badge can apply by posting below his wish to do so.

1. TDS
2. Irate
3. Anzo
4. I Rage
5. Wyrmking
6. (RPG)Sasuke
7. H3ro

Sub:
- Judgment Master
- bakura normal

Last edited by iAnzo on Mon May 13, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 4 times in total

descriptionSociety of Light: We Got Bored ò_ó EmptyRe: Society of Light: We Got Bored ò_ó

more_horiz
sounds good to me lets destroy other dorm Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

descriptionSociety of Light: We Got Bored ò_ó EmptyRe: Society of Light: We Got Bored ò_ó

more_horiz
Bring. It. On.

more_horiz
Does adding the badge to my own profile count?

more_horiz
You can do that of course since you're an admin, so it counts ^^

more_horiz
Count me in...

more_horiz
Me me me me.....

more_horiz
Trash talk is big talk for you White people. Is this why the colors are changed?

more_horiz
count me in ofc

more_horiz
Best enlightened out there aka chazz Society of Light: We Got Bored ò_ó 1151057309

more_horiz
Oh yea, we're half way there Cool

more_horiz
2 things get on DN e_e and will there be prizes or just a fun war?

more_horiz
yeah ill join it unless we are vsing ra then id join them instead

more_horiz
Depends, will decide latter.

more_horiz
I'm in

more_horiz
nedz moar Society of Light: We Got Bored ò_ó 1854617810

more_horiz
I'm in!

Reveal the light to all, and to all a good night...in the depths known as defeat!

more_horiz
come at me bruh

more_horiz
I've picked and selected the lucky sleven e.e

Now, which dorm shall we wreck...

more_horiz
obe :U i wanna kick yo asses ;o

btw ban ghey decks like e-drags and prophecy, then the war will be enjoyable

more_horiz
You never won me in a duel so shaddap and ofc i'll ban dem deckz

more_horiz
add me anzo nab

more_horiz
pfft anzo u asking to lose now >:U

more_horiz
You still won't beat me .__.

more_horiz
::Monkey4:: ::Monkey4:: ::Monkey4:: ::Monkey4:: ::Monkey4::

more_horiz
Germanfap23 wrote:
pfft anzo u asking to lose now >:U

I wouldn't talk to Mista Anzo like that. As I stated before, I have and will continue to sack you, along with your dorm, of course. DN's Shuffler and I cooperate really well when it comes to kicking the asses of other DA members, so I advise you to...SHUT UP AND WAIT!

more_horiz
WOOOHOOO, We're on fire, i guess i'll be talking to Efane Society of Light: We Got Bored ò_ó 2503943665

more_horiz
i loled, germ make me blue then to kick ass ;o

more_horiz
You're Enlightened, so you can't be on their side e.e

more_horiz
If you war Rah, I won't join in.

If you war the other dorms then sign me up Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum