Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Society of Light: Light is recruiting!

+32
Azure King
Placido Le Pwnzor
SupremeKing
Endless Sorcerer
Fefe2931995
kyosuke kiryu
TDS
mimgrim
Bloody Kiss
Spitfire
The_Nameless
! The Storm
Alikaey
Efane
Kairi
Mezumaru
Phoenix King
Juelz Anthony Cruz
Whatup Nab
Linda-Senpai
Slonaka
FSG
Goddess of War
ALu
Centrik
Kaito
BlackWarGreymon
Judgment Dragon
Bloody Kaizer
Jue Viole Grace
! High Dutchman Gianus
Anzo
36 posters

descriptionSociety of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 3 EmptySociety of Light: Light is recruiting!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 3 UzSTr

Starting from Sunday, January 20 and until Monday, January 28. The Society of Light Dormitory will be recruiting for the dorm. Everyone that loses in a Shadow Duel should report here, with a link of the topic of course.

For further information on this, click here!.

Enlightened Students:
1. ! Gianus
2. Judgment Dragon
3. Lutalica
4. (:SleepingMomo:)
5. Slonakaa
6. Vongola Decimo
7. The_Nameless
8. Juelz Anthony Cruz
9. Mezumaru
10. ! The Storm
11. Behemoth
12. Bishop of Rome
13. Shane
14. DMK
15. yellowguy111
16. Whatup Nab
17. Bloody Kiss
18. Axl
19. llVllyth
20. Judai Yuki
21. Spitfire
22. Menma~
23. LyghtSyde
24. coolramez
25. Noxivilius
26. Kairi

Last edited by Anzo on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 18 times in total

descriptionSociety of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 3 EmptyRe: Society of Light: Light is recruiting!

more_horiz
Join The Light, my children! The Light shall guide us to a better tomorrow! Purge the lands of heretics, bring them to Light!

descriptionSociety of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 3 EmptyRe: Society of Light: Light is recruiting!

more_horiz
[quote="Yoshiya Joshua Kiryu"]
Mezumaru wrote:
Who wants o join the light side? We have cookies!

LIES! The light side never has cookies!

Its the dark side that has cookies! And always will be!

Proof: Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 3 Dark_Side_has_Cookies_by_TakoroMisashi1[/quote
]
Well we stole your cokies.

more_horiz
I lost 2-1 vs LT i used a OTK deck but i didnt excepct it to go far ._. worked in game 2 but 3 wasnt lucky Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 3 3974120512

more_horiz
[quote="Mezumaru"]
Yoshiya Joshua Kiryu wrote:
Mezumaru wrote:
Who wants o join the light side? We have cookies!

LIES! The light side never has cookies!

Its the dark side that has cookies! And always will be!

Proof: Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 3 Dark_Side_has_Cookies_by_TakoroMisashi1[/quote
]
Well we stole your cokies.

More lies! We have unlimited amount of cookies that will disintegrate if some one who isn't of the dark touches them.

Also you failed at quoting me~ Razz

I really need to stop spamming this topic with useless posts.. Sorry mods and admins I will make this my last post in this topic~ Q_Q

more_horiz
The_Nameless wrote:
! Gianus wrote:
Nameless, you are a pretty good recruiter.
Keep up the good work my minion! Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 3 452097546
LIGHT!!

Whip

Who ever said I was your minion? I think it's the other way around...

Smile

Na I was here first, so I am Sartorius..
You're my minion Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 3 2896007000

more_horiz
We're fine, mimbo.

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/STOz6VI.png

Another victim of the abandoned dorm :D Meet, your defeated minion, Irate.

more_horiz
He's already Enlightened...

more_horiz
I know that, but it's fun showing you guys how your guys falls to us :D

more_horiz
You are not aware of what is waiting for Ordinary Members once the war begins.

more_horiz
Abandoned peeps are not "ordinary" people though.

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t22891-anzo-vs-shane#208331

HE SHALL SEE THE LIGHT, well, he already had ^^

more_horiz
i want to join the light!!!

more_horiz
+ DMK: http://www.duelacademy.net/t22842-akafila-vs-dmk

more_horiz
Start this, there's a bunch of enlightened nubs already

more_horiz
+yellowguy http://www.duelacademy.net/t22895-bishop-of-rome-vs-yellowguy111#208435

more_horiz
Lets get ourselves at least 40 Enlightened member. Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 3 1151057309

more_horiz
Yo I join the light :/

more_horiz
Lol, Welcome to the LIGHT side!

more_horiz
Im in e_e

more_horiz
Post a link of where you lost in a Shadow Duel during the recruiting date e.e

more_horiz
Joined the light, yo.
http://www.duelacademy.net/t22893-behemoth-vs-bloody-kiss#208520

more_horiz
Welcome to the LIGHT! Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 3 1151057309

more_horiz
Any thanks to me for recruiting this guy? u_u'

more_horiz
No, now go get us some more, then i'll give it a thought Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 3 1151057309

more_horiz
Okay ._.

Also, add BK to the OP or I'll do it.

more_horiz
My dream is to reach 40 Enlightened Student! Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 3 129453283

more_horiz
y just 40 Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 3 1151057309?

more_horiz
Minimum Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 3 1151057309

more_horiz
Needs 140 Enlightened Students~

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum