Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Society of Light: Light is recruiting!

+32
Azure King
Placido Le Pwnzor
SupremeKing
Endless Sorcerer
Fefe2931995
kyosuke kiryu
TDS
mimgrim
Bloody Kiss
Spitfire
The_Nameless
! The Storm
Alikaey
Efane
Kairi
Mezumaru
Phoenix King
Juelz Anthony Cruz
Whatup Nab
Linda-Senpai
Slonaka
FSG
Goddess of War
ALu
Centrik
Kaito
BlackWarGreymon
Judgment Dragon
Bloody Kaizer
Jue Viole Grace
! High Dutchman Gianus
Anzo
36 posters

descriptionSociety of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 2 EmptySociety of Light: Light is recruiting!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 2 UzSTr

Starting from Sunday, January 20 and until Monday, January 28. The Society of Light Dormitory will be recruiting for the dorm. Everyone that loses in a Shadow Duel should report here, with a link of the topic of course.

For further information on this, click here!.

Enlightened Students:
1. ! Gianus
2. Judgment Dragon
3. Lutalica
4. (:SleepingMomo:)
5. Slonakaa
6. Vongola Decimo
7. The_Nameless
8. Juelz Anthony Cruz
9. Mezumaru
10. ! The Storm
11. Behemoth
12. Bishop of Rome
13. Shane
14. DMK
15. yellowguy111
16. Whatup Nab
17. Bloody Kiss
18. Axl
19. llVllyth
20. Judai Yuki
21. Spitfire
22. Menma~
23. LyghtSyde
24. coolramez
25. Noxivilius
26. Kairi

Last edited by Anzo on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 18 times in total

descriptionSociety of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Society of Light: Light is recruiting!

more_horiz
Yeah, lost to Nab over there

descriptionSociety of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Society of Light: Light is recruiting!

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t22810-anzo-vs-nameless#207644

~Enlightened.

more_horiz
Anzo, aren't you Enlightened yourself? Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
You're Enlightened.

more_horiz
Truth be told, I didn't lose in a Shadow Duel yet, yet you did. So...

more_horiz
You know what is going to happen at the end of recruiting week, right?

more_horiz
I got enlightened by The_Nameless.

more_horiz
War Time ;o

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t22816-kairi-vs-franciskaizer#207698

more_horiz
Kairi wrote:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t22816-kairi-vs-franciskaizer#207698

You know duels have to be a full match right? 1-0 doesn't exist.

more_horiz
I say i should be teh leader, since im the sole representative of The Light on this god forsaken piece of rock

more_horiz
Lose a Shadow Duel. Or GTFO. Peace.

more_horiz
Already did, I am now bound with The Light as its Champion

more_horiz
You shall be the first person to be unenlightened!

more_horiz
I can't edit posts here =.=

Add to the list:
Bishop of Rome
Kairi
Behemoth

And Anzo, lock the topics after you've transferred/enlightened the members please ;A;

more_horiz
if i can participate
i lost here : http://www.duelacademy.net/t22308-lovetaker-vs-the-storm

more_horiz
! The Storm wrote:
if i can participate

Only 20th to 28th of Jan is recruiting week. Lose another Shadow match this week and your soul is lost for the greater good Smile

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t22834-nameless-vs-the-storm#207864

thats fine xD

more_horiz
Nameless, you are a pretty good recruiter.
Keep up the good work my minion! Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 2 452097546
LIGHT!!

more_horiz
! Gianus wrote:
Nameless, you are a pretty good recruiter.
Keep up the good work my minion! Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 2 452097546
LIGHT!!

Whip

Who ever said I was your minion? I think it's the other way around...

Smile

more_horiz
The_Nameless wrote:
! The Storm wrote:
if i can participate

Only 20th to 28th of Jan is recruiting week. Lose another Shadow match this week and your soul is lost for the greater good Smile

Just had to point out that you sig is awesome!

more_horiz
I hate how you have to lose just to join ._.

more_horiz
Then join the dark side.

more_horiz
I WANA PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Yeah, I lost to Alikaey, but I'm too pro to get that white background around my profile.

more_horiz
Welcome. U_U

more_horiz
Who wants o join the light side? We have cookies!

more_horiz
Recruit me already. e_e

more_horiz
Mezumaru wrote:
Who wants o join the light side? We have cookies!

LIES! The light side never has cookies!

Its the dark side that has cookies! And always will be!

Proof: Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 2 Dark_Side_has_Cookies_by_TakoroMisashi1

more_horiz
Bloody Kiss wrote:
Recruit me already. e_e

Okay, today, then?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum