Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Society of Light: Light is recruiting!

+32
Azure King
Placido Le Pwnzor
SupremeKing
Endless Sorcerer
Fefe2931995
kyosuke kiryu
TDS
mimgrim
Bloody Kiss
Spitfire
The_Nameless
! The Storm
Alikaey
Efane
Kairi
Mezumaru
Phoenix King
Juelz Anthony Cruz
Whatup Nab
Linda-Senpai
Slonaka
FSG
Goddess of War
ALu
Centrik
Kaito
BlackWarGreymon
Judgment Dragon
Bloody Kaizer
Jue Viole Grace
! High Dutchman Gianus
Anzo
36 posters

descriptionSociety of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 5 EmptySociety of Light: Light is recruiting!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 5 UzSTr

Starting from Sunday, January 20 and until Monday, January 28. The Society of Light Dormitory will be recruiting for the dorm. Everyone that loses in a Shadow Duel should report here, with a link of the topic of course.

For further information on this, click here!.

Enlightened Students:
1. ! Gianus
2. Judgment Dragon
3. Lutalica
4. (:SleepingMomo:)
5. Slonakaa
6. Vongola Decimo
7. The_Nameless
8. Juelz Anthony Cruz
9. Mezumaru
10. ! The Storm
11. Behemoth
12. Bishop of Rome
13. Shane
14. DMK
15. yellowguy111
16. Whatup Nab
17. Bloody Kiss
18. Axl
19. llVllyth
20. Judai Yuki
21. Spitfire
22. Menma~
23. LyghtSyde
24. coolramez
25. Noxivilius
26. Kairi

Last edited by Anzo on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 18 times in total

descriptionSociety of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 5 EmptyRe: Society of Light: Light is recruiting!

more_horiz
People learn from their mistakes, if one's smacking someone with a sword today, he's cutting someone's else with the same sword tomorrow.

descriptionSociety of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 5 EmptyRe: Society of Light: Light is recruiting!

more_horiz
Add to the list:
Judai Yuki
Spitfire
Menma~
LyghtSyde
! DMK

more_horiz
DMK is there, others posted here?

more_horiz
Well, they're enlightened anyway o.o

more_horiz
Let me rephrase my question, they lost in a Shadow Duel between Jan 20 and Jan 28?

EDIT: Checked, added ^^

more_horiz
+coolramez

more_horiz
Noxivilius aswell.

more_horiz
Almighty LIGHT! Look at your servants! Society of Light: Light is recruiting! - Page 5 1151057309

more_horiz
Deadline is close, if i forgot to add anyone to the list and he/she's supposed to be there, just post in this topic.

more_horiz
me, you forgot me D:<

more_horiz
Anyone else?

(Would be nice if Moderators can double check ^^)

more_horiz
26 Enlightened Members. Today is 28th of January, It's the final day of recruiting.

In my time zone - GMT+3 - there is 21 hour left before the recruiting week is officially over. You still have time for some Shadow Duels, if you want to be ENLIGHTENED!

more_horiz
Recruiting is over, expect this to start at any time.

~Locked for now.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum