Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Society of Light: Light is recruiting!

+32
Azure King
Placido Le Pwnzor
SupremeKing
Endless Sorcerer
Fefe2931995
kyosuke kiryu
TDS
mimgrim
Bloody Kiss
Spitfire
The_Nameless
! The Storm
Alikaey
Efane
Kairi
Mezumaru
Phoenix King
Juelz Anthony Cruz
Whatup Nab
Linda-Senpai
Slonaka
FSG
Goddess of War
ALu
Centrik
Kaito
BlackWarGreymon
Judgment Dragon
Bloody Kaizer
Jue Viole Grace
! High Dutchman Gianus
Anzo
36 posters

descriptionSociety of Light: Light is recruiting! EmptySociety of Light: Light is recruiting!

more_horiz
Society of Light: Light is recruiting! UzSTr

Starting from Sunday, January 20 and until Monday, January 28. The Society of Light Dormitory will be recruiting for the dorm. Everyone that loses in a Shadow Duel should report here, with a link of the topic of course.

For further information on this, click here!.

Enlightened Students:
1. ! Gianus
2. Judgment Dragon
3. Lutalica
4. (:SleepingMomo:)
5. Slonakaa
6. Vongola Decimo
7. The_Nameless
8. Juelz Anthony Cruz
9. Mezumaru
10. ! The Storm
11. Behemoth
12. Bishop of Rome
13. Shane
14. DMK
15. yellowguy111
16. Whatup Nab
17. Bloody Kiss
18. Axl
19. llVllyth
20. Judai Yuki
21. Spitfire
22. Menma~
23. LyghtSyde
24. coolramez
25. Noxivilius
26. Kairi

Last edited by Anzo on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 18 times in total

descriptionSociety of Light: Light is recruiting! EmptyRe: Society of Light: Light is recruiting!

more_horiz
So ehm.. Like dis?

Loss #1
Loss #2

descriptionSociety of Light: Light is recruiting! EmptyRe: Society of Light: Light is recruiting!

more_horiz
Exactly.

more_horiz
I should read the Rules first before asking random sh*t... P_p

Edit: Sidenote here, the Shadow Duels I've linked were done before Jan 20. Do they still count for this thing?

more_horiz
All it is required to enter the dorm, is losing one shadow duel only during the selected period of time which is Jan 20 - Jan 28. Loses from previous period of time won't be considered.

more_horiz
Then let's lose a Shadow duel P_P

more_horiz
Someone's eager to join the Society of Light lol

I'll consider joining, but... I don't know.

more_horiz
Confirmed Loss vs Whatup Nab

WELCOME!
TO THE LIGHT SIDESociety of Light: Light is recruiting! 33493312099517918

more_horiz
I just skimmed the rules post ._. didn't get it the moment Anzo started talking flowery e_e

Anyway, so thing we gotta do is lose and you'll get accepted ._.?

more_horiz
Our first Enlightened student, it had to be you...

@Kaizer: It's easy ... losing a shadow duel = losing your sanity = welcome to SoL.

more_horiz
Ok, I'm here. xD
I lost against slonakaa

http://www.duelacademy.net/t22749-judgment-dragon-vslonakaa#207085

more_horiz
I have the feeling people are losing on purpose e.e

more_horiz
lossing for 100 is, for isn't 1000 not-.-'

more_horiz
My first Recruit!

Welcome...
To the Light side!!!
I CAN FEEL IT!!
THE LIGHT!!
Society of Light: Light is recruiting! SocietyofLight!Saiou

EDIT:
@Anzo, why would they?
A normal duelist can afford to lose twice in the Event while an Enlightened Duelist can only lose once before not being able to participate any longer.
It's actually quite stupid to WANT to join the LIGHT side.

However I feel honored of being the 1st one.

May the Light be with you!!

more_horiz
Can we have rooms in the light dorm? Razz

more_horiz
Sory for the DP Razz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t22769-lutalica#207167
I'm enlightened Razz

more_horiz
Lutalica got a room in Society of lights xD i won agains him in a shadow duel

more_horiz
Shut up and look at my room
Society of Light: Light is recruiting! White-shoot_rect540

more_horiz
One more question: Does this event upgrade us up to Ra, Obelisk and Abadoned if we play good during the event?

more_horiz
You are automatically a Normal Student if you do not lose a Shadow Duel during the given time.

Also, Centrik, it's described in the original post.

more_horiz
All of your questions are already answer in the main topic of the event, that can be found pinned in this section.

Also, i prefer not to have rooms in this section, since it's not permanent.

more_horiz
So, there's no need to rush being enlightened, that will get your ass faster out of the event, am I right?

more_horiz
During recruiting week, Enlightened people won't be leaving the dorm in case they lost a Shadow Duel. Current, we're at the recruiting week.

more_horiz
I lost against N http://www.duelacademy.net/t22223-lovetaker-vs-monicatherabbit

more_horiz
I beat Anzo(For 10000 Dps Society of Light: Light is recruiting! 2844842765 )
He's an enlightened hoe now Society of Light: Light is recruiting! 1151057309

more_horiz
Lost versus Gianus,too lazy to link

more_horiz
(:SleepingMomo:) wrote:
I lost against N http://www.duelacademy.net/t22223-lovetaker-vs-monicatherabbit

You know that duel was way before this event started right? o.O

more_horiz
No one cares ;d i just lost to anzo anyways

http://www.duelacademy.net/t22775-anzo-vs-sleeping-memo#207266

more_horiz
Beat PK 2-0 http://www.duelacademy.net/t22783-whatup-nab-vs-pk#207383

more_horiz
I must enter the light and redeem my self.http://www.duelacademy.net/t22790-akafila-vs-juelz-anthony-cruz#207491

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum