Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

N's deckshop (best you'll find)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+44
Yillion
Mahdi_MM
Fillian
A k e n o
Judgment Master
Kalium
Nox
mimgrim
Sabo-Chan
TDS
Unnefer
Gx Nova
ben385
Endless Sorcerer
trevor3000
Austin
Centrik
Frisky Badger
Zane Truesdale
Kairi
kyosuke kiryu
Azure King
Vector
BlackWarGreymon
Bubbles
Zeox
Mezumaru
Anzo
Davemarr93
Zant
Eheroduelist
DMK
LòKóS
bakura normal
iso09
Landronis
FSG
Neji
Linards74
Yami Marik
Nuran
Typical Jew™
Dex
Linda-Senpai
48 posters

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 2 EmptyN's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Kay, so DA needs a winner to make a deckshop. Or a cicada. Well, you get thecicada to make u decks!

Fun decks cost 200dp
Deck fixes cost 300dp
Anything else costs 500 dp

When posting asking for a deck, please be specific.

Last edited by N on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 2 EmptyRe: N's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
Yay. Thank you, N.

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 2 EmptyRe: N's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
that'll be 250 dp (I sented him the deck)

more_horiz
Deck fix-make this competitive:
https://imgur.com/JscYS

more_horiz
can i get a competitive bubble beat deck

more_horiz
Inzektor Deck please.

more_horiz
Deck fix. I posted my deck list in the Deck Workshop for my Destiny Hero deck. Keep in mind that when people see my deck they describe it as a Destiny Hero deck.

more_horiz
Order : deck fix

more_horiz
cancel order

more_horiz
My deck shop is re-opened :D

more_horiz
So i get to get a circadian deck? Not bad.

Deck: Fire Kings ._.
Level: Competitive
Others: Don't sell me something crappy. N's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 2 1151057309

more_horiz
Anzo ò_ó wrote:
So i get to get a circadian deck? Not bad.

Deck: Fire Kings ._.
Level: Competitive
Others: Don't sell me something crappy. N's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 2 1151057309

Done. Transferred as well.

more_horiz
Can you help my Chronomaly deck? Thx
Level Competitive.

more_horiz
done. that'll be 300 dp

more_horiz
Aiight, upgrade my jurrac deck plox I'll pm it to you

more_horiz
Zeox the link to your deck doesn't work.

more_horiz
the pm actually went through this time, so yeah sent a pm with the link

more_horiz
done and DP sent over.

more_horiz
Thanks for fixing it.

more_horiz
Good Fire King deck.

more_horiz
sent and transferred.

more_horiz
Can i get a good haze king (haze-beasts and fire kings) deck ?
Thanks in advance :D

more_horiz
question bout shop

If i want a Gogogo/Gagaga deck that can compete with at least a tier 3 deck, do have to order an anything else deck, or can i just order a fun deck?

more_horiz
that will be fun and cost 300. And Luta, I'll try to get your deck done today. Didn't see your order till now, sorry.

more_horiz
No problem I have time :D

more_horiz
Competetive Heroic deck plz thanks in advance.

more_horiz
how much would a competitive Galaxy-eyes disaster dragon deck cost? if possible of course

more_horiz
Competitive fire kings? (;

more_horiz
wow I forgot about this shop e_e. Imma try and get all your decks done some time today. Sorry for the delay.

more_horiz
Zw deck please

more_horiz
sent

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply