Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

N's deckshop (best you'll find)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+44
Yillion
Mahdi_MM
Fillian
A k e n o
Judgment Master
Kalium
Nox
mimgrim
Sabo-Chan
TDS
Unnefer
Gx Nova
ben385
Endless Sorcerer
trevor3000
Austin
Centrik
Frisky Badger
Zane Truesdale
Kairi
kyosuke kiryu
Azure King
Vector
BlackWarGreymon
Bubbles
Zeox
Mezumaru
Anzo
Davemarr93
Zant
Eheroduelist
DMK
LòKóS
bakura normal
iso09
Landronis
FSG
Neji
Linards74
Yami Marik
Nuran
Typical Jew™
Dex
Linda-Senpai
48 posters

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 3 EmptyN's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Kay, so DA needs a winner to make a deckshop. Or a cicada. Well, you get thecicada to make u decks!

Fun decks cost 200dp
Deck fixes cost 300dp
Anything else costs 500 dp

When posting asking for a deck, please be specific.

Last edited by N on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 3 EmptyRe: N's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
I order Herald Agents for the march 2013 format.

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 3 EmptyRe: N's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
I'll order competitive Elemental/Suppressor Dragons.

more_horiz
Zane I need to know what type of build you want. Elemental Dragons are far too diverse for me to consider any build a *standard* build.

pis deck has been sent and DP transferred.

more_horiz
It doesn't matter to me. I'll take whichever build you find is the most consistent or successful.

more_horiz
sent and transfered

more_horiz
Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon deck

more_horiz
be more specific.

more_horiz
a Light or dragon-based deck, with Galaxy-Eyes as a tech or supporting card. (think of how other deck shops have a "Main Card" option in their order form)

more_horiz
done and transfered

more_horiz
Elemental dragons e.e

more_horiz
done and transferred

more_horiz
Infernal Incinerator Laval

I feel that just might work

more_horiz
Please elaborate.

more_horiz
well, the strategy is to use Incinerators effect to send Lavals to grave

more_horiz
guardmaster wrote:
well, the strategy is to use Incinerators effect to send Lavals to grave

Done

more_horiz
Pure Genex deck please (pure as in Standard, basic, eic. u get the point)

more_horiz
Buying all top tier decks.

-20,000 from me

+20,000 to N

more_horiz
Hot damn Dex, high roller.

more_horiz
Dexter!Morgan wrote:
Buying all top tier decks.

-20,000 from me

+20,000 to N

you dont have 20k

more_horiz
He already moved it.

more_horiz
That's some millionaire ._.

more_horiz
Okay, send me some more decks or ima take my money back x.x

more_horiz
cancel order. Dex, u need to remember there are other customers

more_horiz
elemental dragon deck (with side and extra), i want it tier 0 N's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 3 3974120512

Last edited by mouzou on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Scrap deck with extra/side (make it good Smile)

more_horiz
nvm don't want the deck anymore

more_horiz
Competitive fire king deck as in the onslaught version and also competitive fire fist deck.

Also would like a competitive spell book and wind up deck.

more_horiz
Um, Gimme an X-Saber Deck.

more_horiz
sent Zeoxs, working on others

more_horiz
sent trevors decks

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply