Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

N's deckshop (best you'll find)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+44
Yillion
Mahdi_MM
Fillian
A k e n o
Judgment Master
Kalium
Nox
mimgrim
Sabo-Chan
TDS
Unnefer
Gx Nova
ben385
Endless Sorcerer
trevor3000
Austin
Centrik
Frisky Badger
Zane Truesdale
Kairi
kyosuke kiryu
Azure King
Vector
BlackWarGreymon
Bubbles
Zeox
Mezumaru
Anzo
Davemarr93
Zant
Eheroduelist
DMK
LòKóS
bakura normal
iso09
Landronis
FSG
Neji
Linards74
Yami Marik
Nuran
Typical Jew™
Dex
Linda-Senpai
48 posters

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) EmptyN's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
Kay, so DA needs a winner to make a deckshop. Or a cicada. Well, you get thecicada to make u decks!

Fun decks cost 200dp
Deck fixes cost 300dp
Anything else costs 500 dp

When posting asking for a deck, please be specific.

Last edited by N on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) EmptyRe: N's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
Who keeps locking this?

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) EmptyRe: N's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
Exiled, obviously.

more_horiz
tier 1 inzektor deck with only 1 dragonfly, extra and side deck included

should be like 500 dp ill give you 600dp

more_horiz
tier 1 inzektor deck with only 1 dragonfly, extra and side deck included

should be like 500 dp ill give you 600dp

more_horiz
Deck sent.

more_horiz
yes i received it 600 dp to him

more_horiz
Transferred.

more_horiz
let me get a competitive Dark World Deck

for like 500 DP

more_horiz
deck sent

more_horiz
confirm DP transfered

more_horiz
Option: fix deck
Archetype: Constellar

PMing deck list. Looking for it to be a more competitive.

more_horiz
Jinzo deck Smile

more_horiz
deck sent to Linard.

Spicer ill get ur deck done soon, I sorta forgot bout u

more_horiz
yh give 200 dp Smile

more_horiz
Transfered

more_horiz
super competitive miracle jinzo synchro thingy XD

more_horiz
deck sent.

more_horiz
Transfered

more_horiz
I want...

Sams
Ninja's

;o

more_horiz
both decks sent.

that'll be 1000 dp plz.

more_horiz
Yea.
Given

more_horiz
I only requires a deck modification for a deck i have. :3 I PMed you with a current setup of the build with Side/Extra.

more_horiz
Deck sent.

more_horiz
order cancel

Last edited by iso09 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Well lets see if you're as good as you say you are N.

Make me a Inzektor norleras deck.

Pretty simple no?

more_horiz
N how much i need to transfer?

more_horiz
I wanna a penguin deck....

more_horiz
How much would an infernity deck cost?

more_horiz
@Land: 500

@DMK will get to it now

@bakura will get to it now

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply