Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

N's deckshop (best you'll find)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+44
Yillion
Mahdi_MM
Fillian
A k e n o
Judgment Master
Kalium
Nox
mimgrim
Sabo-Chan
TDS
Unnefer
Gx Nova
ben385
Endless Sorcerer
trevor3000
Austin
Centrik
Frisky Badger
Zane Truesdale
Kairi
kyosuke kiryu
Azure King
Vector
BlackWarGreymon
Bubbles
Zeox
Mezumaru
Anzo
Davemarr93
Zant
Eheroduelist
DMK
LòKóS
bakura normal
iso09
Landronis
FSG
Neji
Linards74
Yami Marik
Nuran
Typical Jew™
Dex
Linda-Senpai
48 posters

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 5 EmptyN's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Kay, so DA needs a winner to make a deckshop. Or a cicada. Well, you get thecicada to make u decks!

Fun decks cost 200dp
Deck fixes cost 300dp
Anything else costs 500 dp

When posting asking for a deck, please be specific.

Last edited by N on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 5 EmptyRe: N's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
A karakuri deck and a Fire kings deck both competitive so 1000 DP it is Smile

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 5 EmptyRe: N's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
a harpie deck without Harpies pet dragon. as competitive as it can be. also no expensive extra deck cards

more_horiz
sent Wyrms, working on the others

more_horiz
Wyrmking wrote:
a harpie deck without Harpies pet dragon. as competitive as it can be. also no expensive extra deck cards

i said WITHOUT Harpie's Pet Dragon. it is a budget build for real life.
transaction invalid

more_horiz
Send him the deck that meets his requests.

more_horiz
Frisky Badger wrote:
Send him the deck that meets his requests.

https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/1zx87ex.png

No.

more_horiz
First off i wasn't insulting you until you stated that you don't know what is and isn't expensive

more_horiz
Wyrmking wrote:
First off i wasn't insulting you until you stated that you don't know what is and isn't expensive

Don't lie, the entire conversation is there. I will not build decks for ungreatful, disrespectful people.

more_horiz
Xerneas wrote:
Wyrmking wrote:

Don't lie, the entire conversation is there. I will not build decks for ungreatful, disrespectful people.

You two calm down.
Wyrm you should be thankful that N even did your order in the first place, but N should have payed attention to the order but people make mistakes

more_horiz
well it looks like i overestimated your deck building abilities then, N. since i KNOW you are good with Harpies i took a gamble that you could build a budget deck.... looks i was mistaken

more_horiz
Wyrmking wrote:
well it looks like i overestimated your deck building abilities then, N. since i KNOW you are good with Harpies i took a gamble that you could build a budget deck.... looks i was mistaken

Stop spamming my thread. I do not play IRL so I don't pay attention to how much cards cost. Simple as that.

Sent Vectors deck.

more_horiz
N won't receive DP for the deck that he sent Wyrm.

Wyrm, just take your business elsewhere.

As a note for N. People pay you for deck building because they expect you to do it right. DN has all of the prices under the cards so you would know which is expensive and which is not.

more_horiz
i already planned to

more_horiz
Frisky Badger wrote:
N won't receive DP for the deck that he sent Wyrm.

Wyrm, just take your business elsewhere.

As a note for N. People pay you for deck building because they expect you to do it right. DN has all of the prices under the cards so you would know which is expensive and which is not.

When posting asking for a deck, please be specific.

It is not my fault he assumed I know what cards are and aren't expensive and what is budget is. He should have gave me that info upon ordering if he was gonna freak out when I put something in he can't afford.

more_horiz
It's your duty as a deck builder to know that.

more_horiz
Frisky Badger wrote:
It's your duty as a deck builder to know that.

No it isn't. My OP says nothing about budget decks, and I made it clear for people to give me details if they request something like that.

more_horiz
Mega-Competitive Prophecy Judgment Deck.

I want to clobber Mirror Match and Dragon Rulers.

500 DP

more_horiz
I'd like a competitive ZW Utopia deck, please.

more_horiz
Cancel Order

more_horiz
a competitive Gagaga deck please

more_horiz
order canceled.

more_horiz
done Vectors.

more_horiz
competitve Constellar deck

more_horiz
done. Need a mod to transfer DP.

more_horiz
Competitive Elemental Hero Deck

more_horiz
a Competitve Super Defense Robo deck w/ side

more_horiz
cancel order

more_horiz
competitive Infernity deck please

more_horiz
done. need a mod to transfer dp.

more_horiz
fix my heroic deck please

N's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 5 1O2PVhe

EDIT: deck focuses on field control via battle via increasin monsters attack to high proprtions

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply