Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

N's deckshop (best you'll find)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+44
Yillion
Mahdi_MM
Fillian
A k e n o
Judgment Master
Kalium
Nox
mimgrim
Sabo-Chan
TDS
Unnefer
Gx Nova
ben385
Endless Sorcerer
trevor3000
Austin
Centrik
Frisky Badger
Zane Truesdale
Kairi
kyosuke kiryu
Azure King
Vector
BlackWarGreymon
Bubbles
Zeox
Mezumaru
Anzo
Davemarr93
Zant
Eheroduelist
DMK
LòKóS
bakura normal
iso09
Landronis
FSG
Neji
Linards74
Yami Marik
Nuran
Typical Jew™
Dex
Linda-Senpai
48 posters

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 6 EmptyN's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Kay, so DA needs a winner to make a deckshop. Or a cicada. Well, you get thecicada to make u decks!

Fun decks cost 200dp
Deck fixes cost 300dp
Anything else costs 500 dp

When posting asking for a deck, please be specific.

Last edited by N on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 6 EmptyRe: N's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
done. need DP transfered.

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 6 EmptyRe: N's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
Still waiting for my deck....?? all others after me are done ...? but mine not...?

more_horiz
You need to be more specific about what you want

more_horiz
-1000 from Vector
+1000 to N

Transferred

more_horiz
a Competitive Chaos Piper deck

more_horiz
Deck: Constellar
Rank 4-5 using Constellar Trio
As competitive as you can
Other: With good techs
Thanks first cheers

more_horiz
Lol I just said competitive E hero deck...? 

Vector said competitve Constellar deck  
and I see you did his ??? 

So I don't really understand why you tell me to be more specific... 

more_horiz
Mahdi_MM wrote:
Lol I just said competitive E hero deck...? 

Vector said competitve Constellar deck  
and I see you did his ??? 

So I don't really understand why you tell me to be more specific... 

Because there are many different e-hero builds, seeing as they have the most cards of any archetype in the game, and I dont know what type of build you want.

more_horiz
Hmm ok srr bout that 

Uhmm well I like it to be like

Fusion summoning from grave and banished zone, so miracle and parrellel

getting as many in grave and using miracle and soul release to banish, and using a spell te increase LP cant come up with the name atm... also few xyz monst, if i ss from banished, and a card that can give me a spell in hand or deck from grave...? 

You got an idea what i mean???

more_horiz
done vectors

more_horiz
N give me a Rank-up deck (with utopia, hand annd that stuff ;D)

more_horiz
competiitve Heraldic beast deck please

more_horiz
Competitive Herald Ritual deck, make it as unbeatable as possible B)

more_horiz
i want what sabo ordered also N's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 6 3147896512

more_horiz
Prophecy deck plz

more_horiz
so many orders o.o, I'll get working on em now

more_horiz
Finished and sent all. N's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 6 3603946073 

more_horiz
Competitive Super Defense Robo deck please.

more_horiz
Competitive Super Defense Robo deck please.

more_horiz
super defense robos are not competitive.

more_horiz
well, then. I'll order a competitive Pure Six Samurai deck instead please.

more_horiz
done

more_horiz
Competitive Dino Rabbit deck please

more_horiz
Omg still don't got my deck ... cancel order pls ..

more_horiz
I haven't received my deck :O

more_horiz
done Yoshis

Yillian, what did you order?

more_horiz
I Wana 
Fun Deck
"Neos Wiseman's Deck" 
I Wana Summon Hem Fast
Go For It :D

more_horiz
Pure Gimmick Puppet deck please

more_horiz
competitive neo spacian deck pls

more_horiz
Can you make a Divine Duston competitive deck? Mostly with Obelisk?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply