Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptioncan't find a card Emptycan't find a card

more_horiz
(for KCVDS 1.15A)

so yeah i am trying something new as i need a card that let me lower my monsters attack with 600 or more that works on machine type does someone now a card that does it as i tried and could'nt find one (also try not to be limited or banned)

descriptioncan't find a card EmptyRe: can't find a card

more_horiz
You can try shrink

more_horiz
This is SO not the right place for this. The article section is only for members of the article team to post their articles. Please, some mod/admin delete/close this.

more_horiz
Well, I know this may be spamful. But trying the Proto Cyber + Machine Duplication, move? huh?

You can always use netrep you know.

more_horiz
Wrong place to ask, moved.

more_horiz
if you really are aiming for the "Proto-cyber + Machine duplication " combo i hate to tell you but it won't work even if you use shirnk.

Cause of the fact that Proto is Cyber dragon when he is face up on the field so when you activate machine duplication or Inferno reckless summon you will only have the priveledge to summon 1 Cyber dragon and not 2 Proto's.

I forgot the name but there is a card ( Trap ) that lowers the atk by 700 and prevents the equiped/targeted monster to atk.

good luck finding the card you need

more_horiz
Dutch Prince, please look again at this thread. Look long and hard. You will notice the post before your's was on July 20. You have posted on an over 1-month old thread. This is called necro posting and is not allowed on this (and most) forums. Please keep this in mind and if you do it again you will receive a warning.

more_horiz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply