Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

N's deckshop (best you'll find)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+44
Yillion
Mahdi_MM
Fillian
A k e n o
Judgment Master
Kalium
Nox
mimgrim
Sabo-Chan
TDS
Unnefer
Gx Nova
ben385
Endless Sorcerer
trevor3000
Austin
Centrik
Frisky Badger
Zane Truesdale
Kairi
kyosuke kiryu
Azure King
Vector
BlackWarGreymon
Bubbles
Zeox
Mezumaru
Anzo
Davemarr93
Zant
Eheroduelist
DMK
LòKóS
bakura normal
iso09
Landronis
FSG
Neji
Linards74
Yami Marik
Nuran
Typical Jew™
Dex
Linda-Senpai
48 posters

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 7 EmptyN's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Kay, so DA needs a winner to make a deckshop. Or a cicada. Well, you get thecicada to make u decks!

Fun decks cost 200dp
Deck fixes cost 300dp
Anything else costs 500 dp

When posting asking for a deck, please be specific.

Last edited by N on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 7 EmptyRe: N's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
Sabo-Chan wrote:
Can you make a Divine Duston competitive deck? Mostly with Obelisk?

No, because Dustons cant be tributed, so you cant summon Obelisk with them.

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 7 EmptyRe: N's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
Competitive rock control deck, possibly with The Seal of Orichalcos. WIth side for current meta (edrags, prophecy, verz, etc) and extra please.

more_horiz
Make me Goblin King Duston (Fun deck isn't it ?) .

more_horiz
done skits working on Paradox

more_horiz
Competitive Dragon Rulers deck, with side against the current meta (prophecy, madolche etc) take ur time coz i really need a good one

more_horiz
I've been away for a while, What are the meta these days? I have no idea what to request.

more_horiz
@Anzo It's rulers all over the place . Constellars and Evilswarm behind ruler's backs Wink.
@N make me an working "Bubble Beat" for TCG Advanced Cool Dance .
End Note :
It has to be this format's deck N's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 7 1151057309 .

more_horiz
I forgot I have this shop. Will get ur decks done asap

more_horiz
Well, I have no idea what to buy. Just send me like 3 to 5 decks of your choice enough for me to get into today's meta. And i'll transfer the required DPs after.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply