Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

N's deckshop (best you'll find)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+44
Yillion
Mahdi_MM
Fillian
A k e n o
Judgment Master
Kalium
Nox
mimgrim
Sabo-Chan
TDS
Unnefer
Gx Nova
ben385
Endless Sorcerer
trevor3000
Austin
Centrik
Frisky Badger
Zane Truesdale
Kairi
kyosuke kiryu
Azure King
Vector
BlackWarGreymon
Bubbles
Zeox
Mezumaru
Anzo
Davemarr93
Zant
Eheroduelist
DMK
LòKóS
bakura normal
iso09
Landronis
FSG
Neji
Linards74
Yami Marik
Nuran
Typical Jew™
Dex
Linda-Senpai
48 posters

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 4 EmptyN's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Kay, so DA needs a winner to make a deckshop. Or a cicada. Well, you get thecicada to make u decks!

Fun decks cost 200dp
Deck fixes cost 300dp
Anything else costs 500 dp

When posting asking for a deck, please be specific.

Last edited by N on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 4 EmptyRe: N's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
N No double posts N's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 4 1151057309

descriptionN's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 4 EmptyRe: N's deckshop (best you'll find)

more_horiz
The most effective and consistent e-dragon deck you can make, please. I don't really mind if it's pure or with LADD or whatever, just as long as it's fantastic, thanks.

more_horiz
everybody asks for elemental dragons e_e

sent and trasnferred

more_horiz
Bounzer deck please.

more_horiz
done

more_horiz
Fire Fists
EDIT: with side deck

more_horiz
done

more_horiz
Cyber Dragon deck w/ side please

more_horiz
Competitive Elemental dragon deck and not the 65 card deck you made lol. I want an extra deck, but no side.

more_horiz
Evil heros make them a bit competetive
and kinda fun to use :D

more_horiz
Competitive D Hero deck with side and extra

Plus a deck fix.
N's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 4 BGvZTse

more_horiz
Fire fists with side and extra.

more_horiz
Pure Lightsworns

more_horiz
500 DP deck, gishki ritual competitive powerhouse...eh just make it really good >.>

more_horiz
Wanna accept the challenges?

All competitive, full (side + extra):
Pure Lightsworn
Gravekeeper
Mist Valley (your choice of build)
X-Saber
Hero Bubblebeat
Elemental Dragon
Exodia
Agent
Quickdraw Quasar
Burning Knucker
ZW

W/e the price.

more_horiz
Competitive Banishsworn deck with Macro Cosmos.

As long as its competitive, and use the Lightsworns and Macro being a big card in it, I dun care.

more_horiz
N's deckshop (best you'll find) - Page 4 New_bi10
I would like to order a deck fix.

more_horiz
cancel order ^^;

more_horiz
Cancelled.

more_horiz
Cancelling order

more_horiz
cancel order

more_horiz
i need a perfect rank-up ZW utopia deck plz :D

EDIT:btw side and extra included

more_horiz
cancel order #

more_horiz
N make me the best e drags you can make

more_horiz
No need to cancel your orders, I haven't forgotten. Just had higher priorities.

more_horiz
sent Heartless and Judgments decks.

more_horiz
Mind fixing a deck for me?
Spoiler :

Only rule is that only Dark monsters are allowed. and it's to play against only Dark-attribute monsters.
And yes it's for the Shadow Tourney thing.

Also I'd like to see your edit on my personal deck: (fun deck, but make it good pl0x)
Spoiler :

and my competitive deck:
Spoiler :

more_horiz
competitve Rank-up magic Utopia deck w/ side

more_horiz
cancel order

more_horiz
a competitive Rank-up magic Utopia w/ side please

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply