Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+26
Nova Flare
Train
Jaden_Yuki--
Spitfire
Tragedy
Rukiatsu
Nightmare
Fireis
Azure King
Gilgamesh
Zane Truesdale
SupremeKing
ReDWurm
ZeroThrustin
Bluecheese
skydra
NikuTheMighty
SanDaikon
Scyler23
jovanturner123
mimgrim
Eheroduelist
Guardian Grarl
SymphonicPrince
lightsworn king
Zant
30 posters

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 12 EmptyDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

OKay guys, I am starting an rp here. So to join all u have to do is fill out a character template and then u can start.

CHARACTER TEMPLATE for students:

Name:
Dorm: (better to use your dorm on DA, totally up to you though)
Class: (freshman, senior, etc...If your 21, dont say your a freshan. Freshman is usually 15, senior is usualy 18 or 19)
Deck archeType: (if any, E-heroes, blue eyes...)
Signature Card: (cant have same as anyone else)
Appearance: (can be breif)
Relatives

CHARACTER TEMPLATE for nonstudents

Name:
Signature Card:
Appearance:
Relatives

This is the posting template, each post will look like this:

Mood: (defualt, happy, mad)

Character Template Example:

Name: Doctor Vellian Crowler
Archetype: Ancient Gear
Signature Card: Ancient Gear Golem
Personality: Mean to students, likes to harrass slifer reds.
Appearance: very girly, obelisk blue trench coat with pink frills on edging. blonde hair is a pony tail, really tall and thin
Relatives: idk

POsting Example:

Crowler's Classroom
Angry
Post: Crowler looks around the silent room at the busy students, he see Jaden Yuki talking with Little Trusdale and yells "Jaden Yuki! Perhaps since you are paying so much attention, you would like to explain what you are doing???"

Please note, this takes place 15 years after Jaden Graduates. Everything is pretty much the same, just new students and everything.

Last edited by Zant on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 12 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Turn 1
Niku v. Faris
8000 LP v. 8000 LP

Hand Count: 5

"I'll go first! Draw!"

Hand Count: 6

"Hmm... I'll kick this duel off by setting a monster card!"

"Then I'll lay down two face-downs! Your move, Faris!"

Hand Count: 3

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 12 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz
(appearently fireis has left DA ._. so if someone OTHER then me wants to take his character feel free to or heck you can make a new character and well just pretend hes been faris instead XDor we can just say he lost to niku then he gets his soul taken by soul so what you guys want to do?)

more_horiz
(Sorry people, i've been gone for some time, i had problems in real life, now, i'm back, hope oyu can forgive me, and don't take my character :D)

Mood: Neutral and 👅

Turn 2
Niku v. Faris
8000 LP v. 8000 LP

Hand Count: 5

"I'll take it from here! Draw!"

Hand Count: 6

"Since you already have a monster out and i don't, i'll special summon Cyber Dragon in attack position and now summon Cyber Phoenix also in attack position! Now i activate Mystical Space Typhon and destroy one of your face downs. Now, with my Phoenix i attack your monster! After i destroy his monster, i can attack him directly and make him lose 2100 of his life points in my first turn" thinks Faris. "Now, i attack you directly with my Cyber Dragon! I set one card and end my turn."

"Your turn!"

Niku v. Faris
5900 LP v. 8000 LP

Hand Count: 2

(If you still want me to be in this RP, i will change the deck type and the main card of my deck to Cyber deck and to CyberDark Dragon. And, i hope you don't mind me taking you 2100 LP in my first turn. :D I hope you all are not mad(as i meantioned before) and, please, don't take my soul.....yet)

Last edited by Fireis on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
(its fine now and you other deck was fine it was just you hadnt posted for a lil while sooo yea but now you are fine scince you posted XD)

more_horiz
(Time to take your soul.)

Mood: Shocked

Amy watched as Faris caused Niku to lose some LP, amazed from a great damage caused to him in the first turn.

'How strong are they, anyways?'

more_horiz
("You came here to take my soul?! N..no, please, no, no, NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!") (Also, with what are YOU taking yourself souls? With milllenium eye, seal of orichalcos or some other weird stuff? Lol, it would be cool if you were trying to ressurect the Great Leviathan. Waking of dragons all over again, exept that now, it would be not dragons, but knights of Atlantis.)

more_horiz
Fireis wrote:
("You came here to take my soul?! N..no, please, no, no, NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!") (Also, with what are YOU taking yourself souls? With milllenium eye, seal of orichalcos or some other weird stuff? Lol, it would be cool if you were trying to ressurect the Great Leviathan. Waking of dragons all over again, exept that now, it would be not dragons, but knights of Atlantis.)

(hes not taking souls with anykind of item what so ever, he has the special power which lets him steal souls as for what hes trying to resurect eh i havent quiute decided that yet but the thing hes trying to resurect he can hear its voice (and only him and mabey tobi if i decide he can hear it) and it will be female i just havent though of a name or what it will look like yet :/)

more_horiz
Is it too late for me to get in the action??? :D

more_horiz
(Nah, not really late. They just postin' very slowly.)

more_horiz
Turn 3
Faris v.s. Niku
5900 LP v. 8000 LP

Hand Count: 3

"Heh. Well, now for my set monster's effect to kick in! When Evoltile Westlo is flipped, he special summons a monster on a higher branch; GO! Evolsaur Cerato!"

"And Cerato's effect also comes to play! His attack points get a total 200 Atk Point!"

(Sorry, but I need to get a few licks in...)

"OH, and I forgot. It's my turn! Draw!"

Hand Count: 4

"I summon Jurrac Protops! This guy gains 100 ATK for every monster you have!"

"I also activate a spell, field spell that is! Jurrasic World, arise once again! This gives Cerato ANOTHER 300 Atk Points! His Grand Total: 2400 ATK points! And Protops is at 2200 ATK points!"

"Take that dragon out, Evolsaur Cerato! And that phoenix, Protops!"

Faris v. Niku
6700 v. 8000

Hand Count: 2

more_horiz

Mood: Excited

"Nice going there Niku! You've got this duel all wrapped up! :D"

more_horiz
Lol, Ok. Well here goes nothing.........

Name: Parsche Kessler (First name pronounced Parshay)

Dorm: Slifer Red

Class: Freshman

Deck Archetype: Volcanic Flamvell/Lavals

Signature Card: Red Nova Dragon

Personality: Very bold, brave and courageous. Doesn't make the smartest moves in his duels all the time, but all in all, he's a pretty good duelist. Can sometimes get himself into unnecessary tough moments. Respects everyone and cares for everyone, but can sometimes be rude to people who are rude to him.

Appearance: Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 12 195px-Cool_anime_dude Just imagine him with Slifer Red Jacket and black undershirt Razz

Relatives: Kalin Kessler-Father

Last edited by Nova Flare on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Mood:Grim

more_horiz
Mood: Confused, Hungry, Stupid
oh come on!!! where the heck is the cafeteria?!?!, oh wait aren't you that nice boy who got me to the medics? thanks for that! but it seems i'm lost right now, and can't find the cafeteria, there is a cafeteria here right? either way i'm Ruki Saga the pilot from a couple days back if you can't recall... so err... where am i?
(is it just me or does that Parche brodie (?) look like the antagonist from the game played on D$ yesterday... "it's a wonderful world?" i think i remember Neku Sakuraba calling him "the Grim Heaper" oh well i think it's just my imagination)

more_horiz
Mood: Bored
Post: So, here's my application. I heard there's a sick duel going on in the arena. I want to go check it out. Keys to my room please?

more_horiz
((0_o it is Sho Minamimoto... just younger... wow...
and Nova, the headmaster is missing...))
Mood: entertained
"this is an interesting duel..."
he looks around at some of the other students
"anyone?"

more_horiz
(Sorry, didn't know. I should've looked through the rest of the story like I always do.)

Mood: Eager

While setting up my room, I can't stop thinking about that duel in the Arena. I can't wait to get there.

Post: Hmm, I wonder how strong the monsters are down there.

more_horiz
(technically yes the headmaster is missing but dont forget the ray is temporairly taking his posotion ._.)

more_horiz
(So, there is a headmaster and my post could've been relevant)

more_horiz
(yes that would be one of my chracters called ray but i wasnt given the chance to make your post relevant)

more_horiz
(I'm pretty sure Niku got the LP wrong on Turn 3 :D!)

Mood: UpBeat
*Daikon watches Faris and Niku go at it, and then here's Leon ask anyone for a duel*

"Hey, Leon," Daikon says, turning to the new aquaintance, "I'll take you on!"

more_horiz
Mood: Excited
Post: "How about a tag team duel? I can find a partner soon.", I said in response to Leon's duel and Daikon's acceptance.

more_horiz
Mood: serious
"all right then. let's get this duel under way, Daikon!"
he heads over to a duel field and pulls out a deck from one of his three deck boxes and puts it in his duel disk activating it

more_horiz
Mood: Meh
"Go Daikon!" Andrew cheered.
Andrew chuckled a little as Nova's request for a tag duel was ignored.

more_horiz
Mood: Game Time!
"Err, sorry Nova. I think this duel should be between me and Leon here." Daikon says, turning to Leon and activating his duel disk.

"Okay then, let's duel!" Daikon exclaims, and the two begin.

"You can go first!"

more_horiz
Mood: calm
"as you wish, Daikon... i draw!"
*hand count=6*
*8000 vs 8000*

"i'll activate the feild spell, Dragon Ravine! and with it's effect once per turn i can discard one card to add a level 4 or lower Dragunity to my hand from my deck or send one dragon from my deck to my grave! i'll use Ravine's eff to discard Dragunity arma Leyvaten to the grave and send a Dragunity Phalanx from my deck to my grave."

looks at hand for a sec

"next i'll set one monster and set two back row. i end, your move"

*hand count=1*

more_horiz
Mood: Embarrassed

more_horiz
Id like to try so there is my character:

Name: John Johnson (Strange name isnt it? :D )
Dorm: Slifer red
Class: freshman
Deck archetype: He have too much decks
Signature card: Blackwing Armor Master
Personality: He is single guy who likes dueling and having fun with his friends, and other things. He always smiles or laughs, but in serious situations he completely turns in another guy (in serious one :D ) No one knows from where he gets his decks but every day he uses another deck (somebody says he stoled them all, somebody says he have rich family). For him the best deck is blackwing deck.
Apereance: Imaginate him like this: 173 cm long guy with dark hair, in slifer jacket and duel disk on hand. :D
Relatives: Crow Hogan.

more_horiz

Mood: Psyched

"Dragunities, huh?" Daikon says, as he glances at his hand.

"Alright then, here I go! Draw!"

*hand count=6*

*8000LP v 8000LP*

"First, I'll start of with the Spell Card, "Double Summon!" This baby let's me Normal Summon an extra time this turn!"

"Then I'll kick this battle off by summoning this, the Sacred Gredi!"

(any response?)

more_horiz
((none))

Mood: ???
Leon just when Daikon says Dragunities

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply