Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+26
Nova Flare
Train
Jaden_Yuki--
Spitfire
Tragedy
Rukiatsu
Nightmare
Fireis
Azure King
Gilgamesh
Zane Truesdale
SupremeKing
ReDWurm
ZeroThrustin
Bluecheese
skydra
NikuTheMighty
SanDaikon
Scyler23
jovanturner123
mimgrim
Eheroduelist
Guardian Grarl
SymphonicPrince
lightsworn king
Zant
30 posters

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 16 EmptyDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

OKay guys, I am starting an rp here. So to join all u have to do is fill out a character template and then u can start.

CHARACTER TEMPLATE for students:

Name:
Dorm: (better to use your dorm on DA, totally up to you though)
Class: (freshman, senior, etc...If your 21, dont say your a freshan. Freshman is usually 15, senior is usualy 18 or 19)
Deck archeType: (if any, E-heroes, blue eyes...)
Signature Card: (cant have same as anyone else)
Appearance: (can be breif)
Relatives

CHARACTER TEMPLATE for nonstudents

Name:
Signature Card:
Appearance:
Relatives

This is the posting template, each post will look like this:

Mood: (defualt, happy, mad)

Character Template Example:

Name: Doctor Vellian Crowler
Archetype: Ancient Gear
Signature Card: Ancient Gear Golem
Personality: Mean to students, likes to harrass slifer reds.
Appearance: very girly, obelisk blue trench coat with pink frills on edging. blonde hair is a pony tail, really tall and thin
Relatives: idk

POsting Example:

Crowler's Classroom
Angry
Post: Crowler looks around the silent room at the busy students, he see Jaden Yuki talking with Little Trusdale and yells "Jaden Yuki! Perhaps since you are paying so much attention, you would like to explain what you are doing???"

Please note, this takes place 15 years after Jaden Graduates. Everything is pretty much the same, just new students and everything.

Last edited by Zant on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 16 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz
(ok ive come up with a new format for a new roleplay section ._. if you guys want to start over again but im going to let you ALL decide and due not i plan on it being more organized (i hope) and it will actually ahve certain rules O_O)

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 16 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Wat?

If we end up making a new format, we're going to make a new thread, right..?

more_horiz
(yes it will be in a whole new topic we would be starting over from to though i plan on keeping at least 4 or 5 of my chracters XD)

more_horiz
(I feel like making the template/topic, I guess. Like, right now, to do it, or something?

Because, well, I have problems trusting other people with certain things, since they're usually unclear or whatsoever.:d)

more_horiz
(May we proceed with the RP Please?)

more_horiz
(eh i think my thing i created is pertyy clear and onl reaosn im doing this is becuase this has gotten screwed up now ._. and im not going to let my tmplate goto waste unless people wnat to stick with this one :/ otherwise though you got to leave it to my template as trust me it rather clear i think :/)

more_horiz
(I think we could start it all over again XD)

more_horiz
((i agree... and an idea is to use DN for our duels))

more_horiz
(I personally like the Forum dueling format, I can't always get on DN, especially in school)

more_horiz
(If we're starting a new topic, then EVERYONE should make at least two characters, I guess. So mimgrim won't be the only one running around :D Then we should start seperate topics for duels in the Roleplay, I guess. Maybe in the FanFic section, Idk.)

more_horiz
(I'm personally against the owning of more than one character unless you're running the RP imho)

more_horiz
(eh you can stay with one character ehero XD i only plan on having like 5 characters O_O but sound like people think we shoyuld have a whole new role play topic scince this one became clutered well i guess im on it just give me a little while to edit what ive come up with so far O_O)

more_horiz
Sure we can start over, I say the duels stay the same. Forum-Type Duels are awesome! :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply