Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+26
Nova Flare
Train
Jaden_Yuki--
Spitfire
Tragedy
Rukiatsu
Nightmare
Fireis
Azure King
Gilgamesh
Zane Truesdale
SupremeKing
ReDWurm
ZeroThrustin
Bluecheese
skydra
NikuTheMighty
SanDaikon
Scyler23
jovanturner123
mimgrim
Eheroduelist
Guardian Grarl
SymphonicPrince
lightsworn king
Zant
30 posters

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 11 EmptyDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

OKay guys, I am starting an rp here. So to join all u have to do is fill out a character template and then u can start.

CHARACTER TEMPLATE for students:

Name:
Dorm: (better to use your dorm on DA, totally up to you though)
Class: (freshman, senior, etc...If your 21, dont say your a freshan. Freshman is usually 15, senior is usualy 18 or 19)
Deck archeType: (if any, E-heroes, blue eyes...)
Signature Card: (cant have same as anyone else)
Appearance: (can be breif)
Relatives

CHARACTER TEMPLATE for nonstudents

Name:
Signature Card:
Appearance:
Relatives

This is the posting template, each post will look like this:

Mood: (defualt, happy, mad)

Character Template Example:

Name: Doctor Vellian Crowler
Archetype: Ancient Gear
Signature Card: Ancient Gear Golem
Personality: Mean to students, likes to harrass slifer reds.
Appearance: very girly, obelisk blue trench coat with pink frills on edging. blonde hair is a pony tail, really tall and thin
Relatives: idk

POsting Example:

Crowler's Classroom
Angry
Post: Crowler looks around the silent room at the busy students, he see Jaden Yuki talking with Little Trusdale and yells "Jaden Yuki! Perhaps since you are paying so much attention, you would like to explain what you are doing???"

Please note, this takes place 15 years after Jaden Graduates. Everything is pretty much the same, just new students and everything.

Last edited by Zant on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 11 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz
(i am so lost now ._. and fieris you character shoulda been at the courtyard but w/e ill just get on witht that then)

character: ray
mood: serious Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 11 1854617810
"Dear students" began Ray "it is time to now tell whats been hapening here at duel academy, first of all the chancelor has had his soul taken" students gasp at this "now then im sure you have notice students turning up missing and even a teacher or 2 well this has all been cuased by one duelist who calls himself Soul." this time the students mumur among themselves "now i must implor you not to duel any one that is not a student or a teacher and last but not least seeing as what happened to the chancelor i must take his place tempoarily and that means, Mr. Jake wil take over as obelisk blue leader tempoarily, Mr. Hugo will take over Ra yellow leader temporaily (ra yello students grone(hope i spelt it right) at this), and Mr. Joshua will take over as slifer red leader (slifer red students cheer at this) now i thank you for your time but i must go plz go back to yuor lunch break." he then walks away to go into the chancelors office that he will be moving into for a little while.

character: joshua
mood: ???
after making sure all the students leave the courtyard he decides to walk to where he will be holding class upon getting to the class room he brings up a not which says:

Dear students
Today class will be held at the duel arena.
Scincerly Joshua

upon doing that he decides to go towards the duel arena.

character: tobi
mood: fidgety
upon comming to the court yard he falls to his knees becuase of how many duel monster are gathered with the students at this and all of them are talking to loud that he cant concentrate but once every clears out of the courtyard it becomes a little bit easier but he has forgotten what important news he ofunf out from the chancelors duel monsters so he decides to head to the cafeteria scince its still lunch break with his head down.

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 11 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Mood: ....pondering
when everyone was dismissed from the courtyard Leon started to head back to the Arena. his right hand is resting on one of his deck boxes
"i knew something was going on but something this bad?"

more_horiz
Mood:zzzz
"zzzzz...."
-Andrew wakes to an empty courtyard-
"... Did I miss something?"

more_horiz
character: tobi
mood: fidgety

Right after Tobi got done eating the bell rang siginalling that classes were starting again so he got up from his solitary seat in the corner and headed to class but upon getting to the classroom he sees that the door is close and it has a note on it so he reads the note and then heads to the duel arena seeing as Joshua's class is going to be held at the duel arena today.

more_horiz
Mood: Relaxed
Leon is in the stands watching people duel... he is also waiting to see if anyone challenges him

more_horiz
Mood: Bored

'How long is this forest, anyways!?'

Amy kept on walking past by the trees as she was headed towards the Duel Academy, also observing the space around her.

more_horiz
(Same here, Firesis. I've also got sports this season, so I don't get home to post on DA until, like 8:00! Anyways...)

Mood: Insulted

"Talking to my cards? What are you talking about?" Daikon lies to Faris.

"I don't talk to my cards," Daikon continues, "my cards talk to me :D!"

*Suddenly, Daikon's phone goes off*

"Hmm? Oh, hey, it's Tobi. Wait, HOW'D TOBI GET MY NUMBER?" Daikon demands.

Faris shrugs, and Daikon sighs.

"Whatever. It says that Joshua's class is at the Duel Arena today. Let's get going!"

*Faris says ok (is that okay?) and the two run off to the Duel Arena, getting out of the forest and into the school and reaching the entrance to the arena.*

"Sweet..." Daikon says, looking into the stadium.

more_horiz
(eh i see now i should have put in tobi's character desc that he doesent have a phone but w/e ._. before this was going fast now its slowing down again >_<)

mood: impatient
"ok lets see now all we are missing it seems are dakion and andrew well they have 5 minuites to get here before i decide to start the class" muttered joshua to himself shaking his head "eh well nothing i can do about it right now"

more_horiz
Mood: Confused.

Amy arrived in front of the Duel Academy building, then smiled.

'Finally, the Duel Academy! Now, where's his office...'

She walked inside the building, walking her way to the office. However, Amy arrived in front of a door, only to see that it wasn't exactly the Chancellor's office, but something else.

more_horiz
Mood: ::Monkey5::

*Goes and gets some sodas and drinks while walking *
"heeee , man im still unbeatable , il go see wats everybody doing"

*Later Goes and trys to find Joshua *

"Yo Bro Wat ar u doing"

more_horiz
Mood: Rushing
"oh man... I feel asleep and now I'm going to be late for class..."
'Man what so important about class anyway?!? x_x' Andrew thought to himself.
"At least today's class is going to be worth it... a class in the Duel Arena sounds awesome!" Andrew says just before he runs into the Duel Arena, 3-4 minutes late.

more_horiz
Mood: thinking
should i go down there and join in? It's not like i have class or anyting...

more_horiz
Mood: Various

"Yea, sure, they gotta be talking to you, right.

How the heck would i know from where he got your number? I ain't psycho!

Right, let's go so we are not late, it would be my first time being late."

The two of them run off to the Duel Arena, getting
out of the forest and into the school and reaching the entrance to the
arena.

"Sweet..." Daikon says, looking into the stadium.

Faris agrees and they enter the Duel Arena just a second before they're late.

"We made it"!, they both shout out loud when the Joshua then notices them.

Last edited by Fireis on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I didn't put Location and Mood first time, so i had to edit.)

more_horiz
Mood: ::Monkey3::

*looks at the battle*
"wow nice move"

*Later he goes and turns around and see's Daikon and Fireis*
"Yo whos it hanging bro's*

more_horiz
mood: eh idk just dont feel like thinking of a mood right now ._.
"well finally glad to see you 3 finally make out now if you dont mind i would like you 3 to join the rest of the class over there, good okay then class today we are going to be doing something special today, today for my class i will rnaodmly pick duel partners one at a time then the ones i picked to duel will go up there and duel while everyone else watches then when there duel gets done ill pick 2 more duel partners got it?" said Joshua.

more_horiz

Mood: Tired

*Daikon and Faris rush into the group and Joshua notices them, so he begins his lesson.*

"Close call..." Daikon huffs, now putting his hands on his knees and breathing hard. "Running is not part of Duel Monsters."

*Joshua then describes of how the class will be hosting two 1 v. 1 duels today.*

"Sweet! Man, I hope I get to go up there." Daikon says to Faris and Andrew.

more_horiz
Mood: confused

'Ah, damn it. Not this room, huh.'

Amy opens up the door, only to see an empty classroom. She then shut the door closed, then started to wander off around the halls, checking through the doors to find the office.

more_horiz
mood: normale
"Hmmmm so who should we start with first hmmm." thought Joshua. "How about niku and faris." said joshua bekoning them onto the arena.

(reason i picked them is well they havent gotten a chance to duel yet ._.)

character: soul
mood: annoyed
"GAH!" exclaimed soul "i knew i shouldn't have gone after the chancelor now the whole island is alreted about me and all i need is 1 more soul." soul keeps on wlaking then on a sudden impulse he decides to head towards the volcano.

more_horiz
Mood: Sad D:
"Aww... Lucky..." Daikon tells Faris, "But hey, this is your first duel at DA, right?"

more_horiz
Mood: ?
Leon makes his way down to the arena from the stands... his coattail flaps behind him as he jumps down

more_horiz
Mood: Overjoyed

"Yay!" Niku said happily. He ran to the front of the classroom, and set up his deck and duel disk.

"Lets get ready to duel, c'mon!" Niku said happily.

more_horiz
Mood: Suprised
*Daikon stands in the group as Mr. Joshua describes how the match will go, but turns around when another student jumps down from the stands.*

"Whoa!" Daikon gasps, turning around quickly to face the freefaller. "Who are you?!"

more_horiz
(Whoops, meant Arena in Location. Oops.)

more_horiz
Mood: Neutral

Amy found herself opening a door to a large room, walking inside to see if anyone was inside. Instead, she found herself at the arena and saw other people around.

'Wrong spot... Oh hey, duel disks? They're dueling? I should stay around and watch..'

Amy decided to hide from everyone's sight and start watching the duel.

more_horiz
Mood: relaxed
Leon lands lightly while bending at the knees... he straightens up and walks over to the class. he responds to Daikon
"oh, it's you again. i hope you're staying out of trouble, kid"

more_horiz
Mood: Tense
"What do you mean, "it's you again"? We've met before?" Daikon asks.

"And I don't get into trouble that often!"

more_horiz
Mood: Meh
"Yeah Daikon, remember? At the dorm?"
-turns to Leon-
"Your name... I forgot it, what's your name again?"

more_horiz
Mood: slightly amused
"the name is Leon Villiers"

more_horiz
Mood: Normal :I
"sweetness," -turns to Niku & Faris in the Dueling area- "good luck out there you guys! :D" Andrew calls out.

more_horiz
Mood: Psyched
"Leon?" Daikon says, putting his hand on his chin. "Where have I heard that name before?"

*Andrew cheers for Niku and Faris, so Daikon turns to the stage.*

"Best of luck, you two!" Daikon exclaims.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply