Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
TricMagic
Wingshine
The Brodie
skeletronlord
Linda-Senpai
EchoVision
Bladecharge
DanelerH
faervel
Alisae
14 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over] - Page 33 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Player list:
1. kyosuke kiryu
2. faervel
3. vequest The Brodie (Lux's Alt)
4. DanelerH
5. CrimsonOverlord skeletronlord
6. jjh927
7. Debi
8. Wingshine
9. Linda-Senpai
10. TricMagic
11. Olethros
12. Bladecharge
13. EchoVision

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 14 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. The acception to this is any neighboorhoods, Scum PT, or masonry PTs you are involved in. I really feel like I should not be bolding this acception but whatever
Cool Days will last 7 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, @Nightbot will take my place and he has no say in this Wink.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted, just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 48 hours. Something like that.
16) Prod rules will be extremely strict. If you are going V/LA either inform me or put up V/LA flags. I will be very quick to replace for inactivity.
17) This setup will be reviewed.
18) hahaha I totally stole this rules thingy from a friend.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 10 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players. The 13th player's alignment may be {Town, Scum, Serial Killer}. Traitors and similar count as scum.
2) Alignments were randomized independent on picks. Flavour is not alignment indicative.
3) Only one pick is required but you can send three to make my life easier if you want.
4) From the day the game fills you have 2 days to send in a pick. Failure to do so and I will pick for you.
5) The game will be non-bastard and role madness.

Alive (7/13) :

Dead (6/13) :

Part 1: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49851-our-lost-pieces-part-i-d1
Part 2: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49938-our-lost-pieces-part-ii-d1

Last edited by Alisae on Wed May 10, 2017 2:18 am; edited 18 times in total

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over] - Page 33 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over]

more_horiz
Ok even reading all the posts bit by bit doesn't take that long...

/VOTE: @THE BRODIE

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over] - Page 33 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over]

more_horiz
@The Brodie this is hard to tag...

more_horiz
Offical Votecount 1.27!
The Brodie (5) - jjh927,  Olethros, Linda-Senpai, bladecharge, faervel [L-2] (Leading Wagon)
Bladecharge (2) - Wingshine, TricMagic [L-5] (Counterwagon)
Debi (2) - skeletonlord, DanelerH [L-5]
TricMagic (1) - Debi [L-6]

Not Voting (2) - The Brodie, EchoVision,
The day will end at 4/30/17 at 12am or if majority has been reached.

Extras
Changes From the Last Votecount :
Player Vote History Day 1 :
Players Who Have BEEN Voted Day 1 :
Voting Chronology Day 1 :

more_horiz
The Brodie has requested Replacement. Me or Lux will not answer questions as to why until the game has ended.

more_horiz
@kyosuke kiryu, if you're asking if I have any opposing opinions to the Lux wagon, I don't. I scum-lean xem, the reason for which I listed in my read-list on Page 30. (Feel free to add the terrible push on a null-read jj to the reasons). I just prefer a Debi lynch right now, though this may change based on the defense Lux provides. (@jjh927, that should answer your question, as well.)

@TricMagic, first, that is a terrible reason for Town-reading me. I would rather be scum-read. It makes me want to put you back under scum-lean. I want to see a proper read on me from you. Second, what is your reason for doubting Bladecharge's claim? Third, stop saying "Honest" in all of your posts. Every time you say it, it makes me less inclined to believe you. Saying "I only tell the truth" repeatedly sounds far less believable than proving it with your actions.

more_horiz
Well, it looks like we aren't getting our answer from Lux anytime soon.

more_horiz
I'm confused, what does lux requested replacement mean?

more_horiz
It's only natural for living creatures to fight to protect their own lives. But what makes us human is that we fight for others. But who do you fight for? How hard must you fight. . .? That's the true measure of what human life is worth.

PEdit: Dan, Tric doing that is a running gag. He did that in Alisae's uPick and it made me think Honest was his flavour. Now he's actually Honest.

more_horiz
Assuming he doesn't have enough time to play, so Alisae is looking for someone to replace him

more_horiz
We can't assume shit.

more_horiz
He's asked to have someone else take over his slot, essentially. There could be a lot of reasons why.

more_horiz
I mean, that is the first explanation. The other explanation is that he actually does have a maf role and not enough to keep it up

more_horiz
I agree though, it doesn't default Lux's replacement any lower on my scumread list

more_horiz
I'm happy to jump off this bandwagon for a bit while we wait for Lux's replacement, so let's move focus over to Debi.

Vote: Debi

BTW Tric your vote is still on Blade.

more_horiz
Lux, that is the only time I will say that. And I did post that I read the rest of your reads. I agree with them.
Given that lux is being replaced, I.. can't really defend that. I do not wish for a debi situation, and any reads we have on him would be null on the new player. On that note, I do not want this new player to do anything but reveal, if he is being replaced, we can knock a vote out today. If he's Mafia, he can't use his skill, since he dropped out. And if there is no replacement during the 72 hour night period, then the new player can reveal day 2. This way we get info to see if he lies about their role. And if they don't reveal, we can vote for them then. Voting for a player that will not enter a night action however, will likely put us at -1, given the ratio of Town/Scum.

more_horiz
Tric, I don't get what you're saying. Could you elaborate in clearer terms?

more_horiz
Why are you so eager to have Lux's replacement reveal. Actually you seem super eager for a whole lot of people to reveal to be honest. Just in general I don't feel like that's a good idea.

Tricmagic wrote:
any reads we have on him would be null on the new player.

Additionally, I'm not sure I agree with this either. Lux's replacement comes into this game scumlean for me, at least until they convince me otherwise

more_horiz
Of course it is, it's been there since I switched to him from Olethros. Blade's vote was there too before he unvoted then placed it on the bandwagon. Though given he unvoted me for some reason. Debi is a wild card, but a day 3 vote on him to remove from LyLo makes more sense than now.

more_horiz
Tric, why do you doubt Blade's claim?

more_horiz
Olethros, he hasn't given us much. If he doesn't reveal to clear the air, your suspicions would be much more viable. But remember, your 1 of my scum-reads now. And Blade is the other. It seems too easy for a mafia to create a mislynch in that situation. @Debi, you have experience replacing town, and you were the doctor that time. Can you give us your thoughts on that time and what might happen to this new player?

more_horiz
Tric, what happened to you?

Like, you showed plenty of promise in Alisae's first uPick and now I have no idea what you're doing.

more_horiz
I still don't understand why Blade remains on your scumlist though. It seems pretty clear that he's near confirmed town at this point

more_horiz
I'm going shopping. I hope there'll be some juicy Olethros-Tric interaction by the time I'm back.

Olethros, you've got shit to explain.

Tric, if you still scumread Olethros, then do some hunting.

more_horiz
Tricmagic wrote:
Dan has a town-read from me for nulling me though.
Blade unvoted me to vote for Wing, here's a bit of data, you were on Olethros with me before I changed my vite to you

So here's another post of yours I kinda take issue with. You seem to suggest that you're basing your reads on what people think of you specifically. At a time when there were, I believe, five votes on you, this irks me somewhat. It's the same thing we have with blade; they too were basing their reads on who was voting for them. In that case, it turned out that he's a new player playing town. With you, though, I'm not so sure. Care to elaborate?

more_horiz
It's not doubt JJ. I just can't trust it to be correct. How he worded it forced me to reveal to prevent us from killing each other. Then he changed it. How do you go from being able to kill scum to being able to refill shots. Just as chat might be open, there's no guarantee he talked about it before. And Alisae's opening post does not discount a traitor in there midst as the third mafia. I got voted out last game as mafia and we still won. I didn't always discuss actions with Crimson that game so I would come across as genuinely town, dispute omission being my only skill that game. He literally said not to tell the truth. And as a result, town never found him. And for that matter, had he kept it that way, I would likely target him to avoid a double kill. Though him being scum could have told us something, given that I am and was banking on a doctor targeting me. If blade wasn't targeted that would tell us he was lying. And if he told the truth, confirmed town. Or the enemy has a roleblocker. But that's useful too, given they have to use it on me to avoid that.

Thought stream is over, posting.

more_horiz
Until we get Lux's replacement it feels pretty mundane to keep my vote on him, so why don't we call on the one that has vanished yet again?

/vote Debi

@Debi what are your opinions on all that has happened so far? Who are your townreads? Who are your scumleans/reads, and why do you believe that they are a bigger priority than you? Do you believe Blade and Tric's roleclaims, and if not, why? If you fail to answer these questions, I'll be taking your head unless Lux's replacement is able to come off as scummier.

more_horiz
Tricmagic wrote:
How he worded it forced me to reveal to prevent us from killing each other

No, it didn't

more_horiz
Also, in that scenario, you accept his role, yet you still read him as scum? It wasn't his fault that you revealed, that was your choice

more_horiz
Juicy Olethros/Magic posts being served JJ. But I die after my role is completed. At which point I'm confirmed as town.

I'm going back to dig up Dan's reads and posting my reasonings.

more_horiz
UNVOTE: The Brodie
VOTE: Tricmagic

I'd like to see what comes from this exchange. At the moment, whilst I don't necessarily doubt that Tric has the role they claimed, I don't necessarily believe them either. Maf could easily claim a weaker town role to maybe slip under the radar in terms of voting. Going by the fact that Tric has been using this "Honest" line for the whole game, it kinda suggests to me that this could be pre-planned

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply