Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
TricMagic
Wingshine
The Brodie
skeletronlord
Linda-Senpai
EchoVision
Bladecharge
DanelerH
faervel
Alisae
14 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over] - Page 18 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Player list:
1. kyosuke kiryu
2. faervel
3. vequest The Brodie (Lux's Alt)
4. DanelerH
5. CrimsonOverlord skeletronlord
6. jjh927
7. Debi
8. Wingshine
9. Linda-Senpai
10. TricMagic
11. Olethros
12. Bladecharge
13. EchoVision

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 14 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. The acception to this is any neighboorhoods, Scum PT, or masonry PTs you are involved in. I really feel like I should not be bolding this acception but whatever
Cool Days will last 7 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, @Nightbot will take my place and he has no say in this Wink.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted, just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 48 hours. Something like that.
16) Prod rules will be extremely strict. If you are going V/LA either inform me or put up V/LA flags. I will be very quick to replace for inactivity.
17) This setup will be reviewed.
18) hahaha I totally stole this rules thingy from a friend.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 10 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players. The 13th player's alignment may be {Town, Scum, Serial Killer}. Traitors and similar count as scum.
2) Alignments were randomized independent on picks. Flavour is not alignment indicative.
3) Only one pick is required but you can send three to make my life easier if you want.
4) From the day the game fills you have 2 days to send in a pick. Failure to do so and I will pick for you.
5) The game will be non-bastard and role madness.

Alive (7/13) :

Dead (6/13) :

Part 1: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49851-our-lost-pieces-part-i-d1
Part 2: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49938-our-lost-pieces-part-ii-d1

Last edited by Alisae on Wed May 10, 2017 2:18 am; edited 18 times in total

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over] - Page 18 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over]

more_horiz
K then Dan. Just the fact that in the last game when he substituted for meta, he didn't claim doctor when it would help town to win. Instead Linda gets away with her shopper claim.

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over] - Page 18 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over]

more_horiz
@Bladecharge wrote:My read was bad so just ignore it.

Code:

This right here put you second in my scum list behind tric unless you give me a good explanation

Well then Kyo, if you want to mess up like JJH, did last time I played be my guest. Yes, he messes up and targeted me and then the scum won. I am suspicious of JJH and Dan because they can use what they said to trick people into targeting town people and they can be scum. I unvoted Tric so why does it say I voted for him. I'll take care of it again.

UNVOTE: Tricmagic

VOTE: DanelerH

Why him because is more suspicious to me than JJH

more_horiz
Bladecharge wrote:
@Bladecharge wrote:My read was bad so just ignore it.

Code:

This right here put you second in my scum list behind tric unless you give me a good explanation

Well then Kyo, if you want to mess up like JJH, did last time I played be my guest. Yes, he messes up and targeted me and then the scum won. I am suspicious of JJH and Dan because they can use what they said to trick people into targeting town people and they can be scum. I unvoted Tric so why does it say I voted for him. I'll take care of it again.

UNVOTE: Tricmagic

VOTE: DanelerH

Why him because is more suspicious to me than JJH

Okay, that's a decent(?) start. Now explain why this makes me scum.

more_horiz
This is why I have not voted for you yet blade because while you are target number two, I still need Brodie's thoughts on all of this before I change my mind from tric to someone else

more_horiz
Becuase people who are very analytical in Mafia can use that skill to trick others to go after people they thin that are town people. All they have to do is gain other players trust. I think that both of you may be scum. Since you, two have beginning judging people the most as far as I know.

more_horiz
Bladecharge wrote:
Becuase people who are very analytical in Mafia can use that skill to trick others to go after people they thin that are town people. All they have to do is gain other players trust. I think that both of you may be scum. Since you, two have beginning judging people the most as far as I know.

Okay, but why can we not do this as Town? Why does this specifically make us scum?

more_horiz
You can do this as a town but there a good chance that you two may not be. I could be wrong because I don't know or sure.  Will Tric be taken out first probably because he has the most votes right currently so I think he is gone day two. In Real life mafia but in a different version of it I have experienced it before and they won. Again I could be wrong people make wrong calls it happens.

more_horiz
Also, I wouldnt say that Dan and Kyo have been the ones going after people the most at all

more_horiz
Bladecharge wrote:
You can do this as a town but there a good chance that you two may not be. I could be wrong because I don't know or sure.  Will Tric be taken out first probably because he has the most votes right currently so I think he is gone day two. In Real life mafia but in a different version of it I have experienced it before and they won. Again I could be wrong people make wrong calls it happens.

If you acknowledge that this could be done as Town, why are you certain we're scum, then? Surely there must be a reason.

more_horiz
"If X can be scum they are certainly scum" is what you are saying @BladeCharge ...
That applies to uhh...EVERYONE!?

more_horiz
I said I might be wrong, I voted for worse case scenario just in case my thought that you or JJH or even Kyo are scum. I am thinking of swapping places making Kyo third and JJH thread. I am doing it for a fail safe. If I have been proven wrong one way other another okay fine I Admit it. The reason why I voted is for in case on of you are scum.  I am going with worse case scenario.

more_horiz
Bladecharge wrote:
I said I might be wrong, I voted for worse case scenario just in case my thought that you or JJH or even Kyo are scum. I am thinking of swapping places making Kyo third and JJH thread. I am doing it for a fail safe. If I have been proven wrong one way other another okay fine I Admit it. The reason why I voted is for in case on of you are scum.  I am going with worse case scenario.

Except there's no reason to do so if there's evidence that points otherwise. You're basically saying "It would be bad if they are scum, so I'm scum-reading them." That isn't evidence. Give me an actual read-list.

more_horiz
@faervel, I don't recall if you've given a full read list yet. If you haven't could you provide one? If you have, do you remember what page it's on?

more_horiz
Olethros wrote:
Also, I wouldnt say that Dan and Kyo have been the ones going after people the most at all

If you mean applying pressure and questioning then yes, but I would also mention jjh on this one and Linda since they are pretty good at adding pressure

more_horiz
Yeah, I was replying to blade, as he seems to think that questioning people = scum for some reason

more_horiz
Oh, and page 15 @DanelerH

more_horiz
Bladecharge wrote:

Okay this right here it means that you are trying to blame the people who adds pressure because you possibly might feel threatened, scum?

more_horiz
I think for now, until this has cleared up I'm going to:

UNVOTE: Wingshine (not sure if I already did this)
VOTE: Bladecharge

more_horiz
"This will not be pretty, hua.. faer's post keep NDA explained it. So I'll try to do these in order and state my thoughts.(In case, disclaimer here denotes a WALL)" 
@TricMagic what does this mean...?

Also guys hey there back for a while and I am trying to analyze posts and stuff...

PEdit answer to Dan: No I haven't yet the only time I came close to giving one was saying I like your reads and only mad minor adjustments to make it mine but give me a moment I re-read the previous pages(and the pages made while I was reading those T.T) and I make one...it should take 10mins max I suppose

more_horiz
A list okay even though it seems my word is useless.

JJH:  null, he is possbile town for no scum is found out about after review with his judging.

Danelelh: Was targeting people along with Kyo so may be scum. May try to use convince people to target certin people

Kyo: targeted me but that is Irrelevant he also has been targeting people. possible scum. May try to use convince people to target certin people

Tric: Probably his first time and he can't play town well.

Wingshine: Still unsure.

Deb: Null, I he/ she is just fullestered.

Skeletron: is voting base on other people votes so may be scum.

Linda: Null, no i don't think so.

Code:

i didnt made my decidion based on your earlyer advice. i just think that it would be smarter to go after debi, because if you go by votes, tric already got 5 and thus i assume there's already a few people going after him. besides you and linda, debi got no votes
(if you dont count me). so i thought of concentrating on debi, so that theres not that many people concentrating on a single person. i think pressuring multiple people at once is far more effective.

Oltheros: Null, Na does not seem like it yet.

Echo: Null, he fine.

Farvel: nothing yet so he okay for now.

more_horiz
code is supsoe to be for Skeleton

more_horiz
I kinda don't like that you're arbritrarily throwing around the word 'targeting', when really that isn't accurate at all

more_horiz
Also, that post has no actual reads apart from what you've actually said already lmao

more_horiz
Bladecharge wrote:
A list okay even though it seems my word is useless.

JJH:  null, he is possbile town for no scum is found out about after review with his judging.

Danelelh: Was targeting people along with Kyo so may be scum. May try to use convince people to target certin people

Kyo: targeted me but that is Irrelevant he also has been targeting people. possible scum. May try to use convince people to target certin people

Tric: Probably his first time and he can't play town well.

Wingshine: Still unsure.

Deb: Null, I he/ she is just fullestered.

Skeletron: is voting base on other people votes so may be scum.

Linda: Null, no i don't think so.

Code:

i didnt made my decidion based on your earlyer advice. i just think that it would be smarter to go after debi, because if you go by votes, tric already got 5 and thus i assume there's already a few people going after him. besides you and linda, debi got no votes
(if you dont count me). so i thought of concentrating on debi, so that theres not that many people concentrating on a single person. i think pressuring multiple people at once is far more effective.

Oltheros: Null, Na does not seem like it yet.

Echo: Null, he fine.

Farvel: nothing yet so he okay for now.

Questions 

Why don't you give a direct answer on Linda? 
Also you are targeting me a scum because I recently added pressure to you..but you weren't saying that before about me

more_horiz
I will never understand why with some people don't question their votes.

more_horiz
Pay attention to what i said. the code is not meant for Linda.  I see Linda as natural for now. I target you because of the others you have targeted like tric because he is probably town and this is his first time playing.  Also, i just got on recently and I had to say something then I look at what happened when I was gone so I kind of has to agree with Olethos with you.

more_horiz
Would anyone be interested in seeing the current VC color-coded with each players' reads?  I currently have one done from my perspective, Tric's, and Olethros'. I'm about to work on jj's.

Example:  DanelerH :

more_horiz
Also I want to state something I kind of suck at reads. Meaning I may have a hard time explaining my stuff. It okay for the eyes DanelerH

more_horiz
Right, I've had a good think and further reflection. I think I'm about ready to post a read wall that isn't so wishy-washy as the last one. Incoming soon

more_horiz
Bangs head)& growls" " Blade... That is pretty much the exact reason I am voting Olethros! Did you not even.. Mirror of Reads, READ It. Skell is town and Echo scum by *presumption. Added on to the fact you are throwing shade on to everyone..."

I'll explain that question of yours in a moment faet

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply