Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
TricMagic
Wingshine
The Brodie
skeletronlord
Linda-Senpai
EchoVision
Bladecharge
DanelerH
faervel
Alisae
14 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over] - Page 32 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Player list:
1. kyosuke kiryu
2. faervel
3. vequest The Brodie (Lux's Alt)
4. DanelerH
5. CrimsonOverlord skeletronlord
6. jjh927
7. Debi
8. Wingshine
9. Linda-Senpai
10. TricMagic
11. Olethros
12. Bladecharge
13. EchoVision

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 14 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. The acception to this is any neighboorhoods, Scum PT, or masonry PTs you are involved in. I really feel like I should not be bolding this acception but whatever
Cool Days will last 7 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, @Nightbot will take my place and he has no say in this Wink.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted, just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 48 hours. Something like that.
16) Prod rules will be extremely strict. If you are going V/LA either inform me or put up V/LA flags. I will be very quick to replace for inactivity.
17) This setup will be reviewed.
18) hahaha I totally stole this rules thingy from a friend.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 10 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players. The 13th player's alignment may be {Town, Scum, Serial Killer}. Traitors and similar count as scum.
2) Alignments were randomized independent on picks. Flavour is not alignment indicative.
3) Only one pick is required but you can send three to make my life easier if you want.
4) From the day the game fills you have 2 days to send in a pick. Failure to do so and I will pick for you.
5) The game will be non-bastard and role madness.

Alive (7/13) :

Dead (6/13) :

Part 1: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49851-our-lost-pieces-part-i-d1
Part 2: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49938-our-lost-pieces-part-ii-d1

Last edited by Alisae on Wed May 10, 2017 2:18 am; edited 18 times in total

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over] - Page 32 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over]

more_horiz
kyo, what's your opinion on Lux?

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over] - Page 32 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over]

more_horiz
The Brodie wrote:
I've forgot about Blade lmao. So jj you are going to lynch me for being over-scheduled and unable to catch-up? If you could wait 15 more hours for me to read last 6-7 pages again and give my real detailed opinions you could see what I'm thinking, no? Honestly, I'm not stupid to not give my opinions on someone INTENTIO[size=35]NALLY.[/size]

[size=35]I don't mind the pressure; but give me a chance to play. 15 more hours, and I will finally be able to bounce into the game. I usually post A LOT more. [/size]

[size=35]Saying that I am the best candidate to lynch after a QUICK post is stupid.I had little to no word in last 5-6 pages while you've been making cases on several wagons and now I'm best option to vote? Honestly what are we doing here.[/size]

[size=35]P.S. Blade panics whenever he's been pressured... [/size]

Well Linda to answer your question, I stated that I need more from him, since he barely has posted, but by going off his last post which was the one I quoted. The only questionable things is also how he "forgot" about blade. His response to jjh wasn't all that strong, and let's not mention the whole " I'm not stupid to not give my opinions on someone" means he is playing too careful, and never play too careful neither in mafia. He is still Null IMO, but is close to being scum IMO

more_horiz
What do you think of Lux's read list, then (specifically the large number of nulls and no scum-reads)?

more_horiz
Offical Votecount 1.26!
The Brodie (4) - jjh927,  Olethros, Linda-Senpai, bladecharge [L-3] (Leading Wagon)
Bladecharge (2) - Wingshine, TricMagic [L-5] (Counterwagon)
Debi (2) - skeletonlord, DanelerH [L-5]
TricMagic (1) - Debi [L-6]

Not Voting (3) - The Brodie, faervel, EchoVision,
The day will end at 4/30/17 at 12am or if majority has been reached.

Extras
Changes From the Last Votecount :
Player Vote History Day 1 :
Players Who Have BEEN Voted Day 1 :
Voting Chronology Day 1 :

Last edited by Alisae on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
What's your opinion on this votecount?

Lacking, since it's currently just a placeholder.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
What do you think of Lux's read list, then (specifically the large number of nulls and no scum-reads)?

That he is playing too careful, so he won't have someone questioning his motives or "opinions". One thing is for sure, he does not like being pressured.

more_horiz
So Lux is at L-3. Two more and he'll be at L-1

more_horiz
This question goes you @DanelerH.

What is your thoughts on all these people picking Brodie? I mean, reason why I ask is because I like how you play this game, and I feel like you are one of the most intellectual ones aside from Linda and jjh of course at this game. But I can't ask them, since they already stated their reasons for picking them.

So this is why I ask you. Any reason as to why he can be scum like Linda and jjh believe?

P.S By the way no offense on everyone else I did not mention. I never said the rest aren't any good, but these people are doing good at pressuring...so want to ask them.

more_horiz
16PAGES!!!

...WHY!?

more_horiz
Wingshine wrote:
Major Townreads:

@DanelerH - Based on his previous votes, with valid reasoning behind them, I can see that he is active in terms of scumhunting. 
From the looks of the VC as it is right now, the least likely to flip scum if lynched.

@faervel - Add fuel to the voting fire in terms of information, and faer will take this chance to drop it down to good use. No scumleaks noted in the recent posts, so it's safe to say that my major townread on faer is faer and square (sorry for the pun in advance).

@jjh927 - If mafia was in the style of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney, look no further then him to attack on all fronts with valid evidence. Someone slap a "Not Guilty" sticker on him already.

Minor Townreads aka townleans:

@kyosuke kiryu - From the last game I was with him, his skills has since then improved. A bit shaky in voting every now and then, but nothing in particular that changes the current outcome.

@Linda-Senpai - I do not say being agressive on your reasons is a bad thing, Linda. But being too agressive can backfire. In some cases, this can even set you on the wrong track.

Linda-Senpai wrote:
Wing, how do you feel about the suspicion on you, and what is your counter to it?

More or less a justified suspicion, judging from the reasons that explain these votes on me. In situations like these where you have little to no information (though it slowly builds up and your reads can vary depending on them), you want to play as safe as you can. In my defense however, I do want to at least try hunting for scum based on the given information at this current point, maybe even help on knowing who to target.

@EchoVision - Is actively trying to hunt, but there's little evidence supporting his cause of action. Solidifying a valid reason and hammering on "slip-ups" can be a key factor of progress.

Quote aside, returning to my list of reads:

Slight scumreads aka scumleans:

@TricMagic - Given that this is the second game i'm playing with him, and the hostile activity on Debi (which i'll go over in a bit), the chances on Tric being scum 2 times in a row is low. Though it's better to switch targets every now and then in case of not getting caught in a major scumread because of "tunnel vision".

@The Brodie - We all can relate on being busy from time to time. Recent posts did not relate to actively scumhunting other candidates.

@skeletronlord - Seen lurking most of the time, so can't say much on that matter. May need more info to solidify any lynch attempt.

Major Scumreads:

@Bladecharge - Some of his posts smelled awfully fishy to me. I can see the inexperience on him, but rage is best thrown when it's done in doses, not to just flip the fuck out from nothing. Possible lynch target.

@Olethros - I'm sensing a scumread from him in the way he act on his posts. Passive-agressive, possibly willing to bus a mis-lynch provided the oppertunity rises. Keeping an eye on him.

@Debi - Ever since the first post of him bitching about being targeted, I can't help but think that it screams out panicked scum to me. I can see the scumpair being Debi/Blade, but that is an assumption for now. Priority target if you had to ask me.

My excuses on the wall if I have fucked anything up, but as it stands out at this moment, these are my reads on how everyone is playing THIS game. If you have any questions, fee free to ask and i'll answer them as fast as I can (my typing is slow as fuck, so it may take a little while).

Oooh I like this post!
AND OMG YOU SPELL MY NAME RIGHT AND PRONOUNCE IT RIGHT!!! <3 YOU JUST MOVED UP TO THE 1ST TOWNREAD SPOT! WEE~!
k back to reading the posts...

more_horiz
@jjh927 I need you to answer this:

Will your role let others find out that it's been used?(like Idk an announcement or something?)

Also @The Brodie is it 15h yet?

more_horiz
I'd prefer not to answer that, Faervel.

more_horiz
Actually you can ignore the question I just considered the possibility of Bladecharge being scumduo with jjh and jjh telling him how to crumble and quoting his posts word by word to use that in his defense but then I remembered Alisae doesn't allow word by word quotes(refer to mafia chat 2 games ago where jj wanted to tell Linda what was going on in lighthood) so I'll rule that out and that pretty much leaves only @The Brodie to talk to(/lynch).

@Echovision I don't wanna buddy you I just find your posts with a vibe of honesty and the fact that you scumlean me cause of that proofless townlean is making me wanna townlean you more.

@Linda-Senpai I hate your "today is a new day" argument. Today is a new day but the people are the same people of yesteday. I use your read on Debi as an example; you are afraid to lynch them cause you've seen them suicide as town and trust them less. People don't all use the same pattern when playing as a role and it changes from person to person. While they do change as time goes by, some stuff always stay the same.

Also here:

jjh&Bladecharge(pretty confirmed imo)

Dan,Echovision,Linda,Kyo(I find any of these guys capable of being an evil 3rd party but I highly doubt if they are mafia)

TricMagic(I find him capable of faking that emotion..more details in the red zone),
Skeletronlord(no reason to townlean him but I find him redeemed of the scumlean state.)
Wingshine&Olethros(scummiest nulls though)

@Debi&Lux:
Reasoning:Being busy is something but the little posts they've made have not been any scumhunt nor reads(Lux gave one but pretty much nulled all) and they've made no progress for town(One would say same argument could be used versus Trick but I'mma refer to jj's reasoning for him not trying to justify himself that much for it.)

Also I wanna lynch Lux more for 2 reasons:
1."Who are we pushing atm?" I do NOT see town-Lux asking this.
2.In one of his posts(Don't ask me to find it cause I can't go back through 30pages look for it yourself if you wanna...) he stated that he has some time to play then but all he did was post a read(which as stated above didn't help much and to find no one suspicious is suspicious :3 ) and defenses alone.

(Side note: I actually like the way game progressed when I was asleep so gj guys!)

@The Brodie whenever you're ready to give a defense...

PEdit: Yeah I get it

more_horiz
Why black!?

Let's yellow cause I don't find grey.

Also I wanna lynch Lux more for 2 reasons:
1."Who are we pushing atm?" I do NOT see town-Lux asking this.
2.In one of his posts(Don't ask me to find it cause I can't go back through 30pages look for it yourself if you wanna...) he stated that he has some time to play then but all he did was post a read(which as stated above didn't help much and to find no one suspicious is suspicious :3 ) and defenses alone.

(Side note: I actually like the way game progressed when I was asleep so gj guys!)

@The Brodie whenever you're ready to give a defense...

PEdit: Yeah I get it

more_horiz
I think Lux's 15 hours are up in about 3.

more_horiz
Could people who aren't on the wagon yet explain why they aren't on the wagon yet?

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
I want to make this very clear. This needs to be clearer than me telling Tric not to reveal because clearly that didn't work.

Blade is not getting lynched.

This is in response to page 28.

Why would me not revealing help town, as I understood it at the time, he could continue shooting people. Any clarification of his role afterword is invalid. And as I read Linda's breakdown of what he said... Linda claimed Shopper, and that power ability with Debi not revealing as doctor killed us then. JJ, you should remember you were the roleblocker that game as mafia. Faer would get an extra day unless you blocked Linda or Linda wasn't shopper. Turned out shrle wasn't then. This ability is far too powerful in a town heavy game. I could believe Big, since that could kill us, but restock only works if we have one-shots. And there is the possibility of Mafia's chat being open during the day.
More as I respond to the other posts.

more_horiz
Okay Tric, two questions. First up, do you doubt Blade's roleclaim?

And second of all, do you trust me?

more_horiz
Oh wait nvm if you're on page 28 you haven't had the proper clarifications of Blade's role.

more_horiz
Bladecharge wrote:
each night i can pick a target bascily so when i chose who i want  if the target has used it one shot ability like let's say tric shot somone  the target gets to use ti again.  if not the same alignment then  the my action shall fall

This page is pain. And in case you didn't notice, I said Honest a lot in my statements, wonder who spotted that, anyone?
Also, Blade? My ability kills me afterwards, It Is Not One-Shot! I cannot as I know protect myself. @Alisae, can I get that answer in My PM?
The issue is who protects. Kill me, no ability trigger. If JJ is Mafia no effect, and blade is dead, hence no answer on what happened that night. Not to mention if we have a wolf this game, which is probably likely. If not, there is no guarantee of Mafia not have the ability to roleblock or bus.
Moving on to the next page.

more_horiz
Page 30 is even more painful sadly. Dan has a town-read from me for nulling me though.
Blade unvoted me to vote for Wing, here's a bit of data, you were on Olethros with me before I changed my vite to you. Pay Attention to your Votes...jiiiii.
Dan, I scrolled up to read yours. Good read all around. Hua... Let's see about 31

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Could people who aren't on the wagon yet explain why they aren't on the wagon yet?

My lynch would put him at L-2 and Wingshine&Debi are not on the list and I don't trust them. I will most likely put the vote on him anyway but I want him to have a proper chance to defend himself. (He should be coming on sometime soon btw...)

more_horiz
Well that was a lot less painful... (waiting for the sucker punch)
For the record, you saw how many votes I had right. Best for town if my ability procs Night 1, but blade's crazed explanations lead me to believe that I could end up killing both of us. I already gave a reason why JJ' plan for tonight won't work. I never planned to survive to Night 3. I will not just let an ideal night for mafia come to pass, and a plan in which Mafia participated in making will be inherently flawed, since they know there role, if not there partner's.

more_horiz
Tric, do you understand Blade's role yet?

Also, I am aware that roleblockers exist and yet I am highly confident in the plan at this point in time.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
I think Lux's 15 hours are up in about 3.

I'm here, I'm reading. I have like 15 pages to read.

more_horiz
Do I trust you... My answer to that is Mafia.
@Alisae, kiryu unvoted me so I am not the counterwagon, blade is.
faervel, I usually shorten your name. Faking emotional claims requires me to be disHonest. I don't lie in my posts. So in Linda's terms, most of what I say is the blue truth. You'll have to conclusively put up some evidence, if you want to prove me to lie. Reading the previous games would show that as well. Don't care to destroy that record

Picture of Honest, insert here. Phone doesn't want to, so could you Alisae.
At this point, my choices are either Bladecharge or Olethros. Blade jumped to the new wagon, rather than staying on your vote. You cannot claim it was a pressure vote, so by jumping on to the strongest wagon, you ruined any chance for me to trust you this Day.
On Olethros, I read him as potential Mafia a while ago, and have seen no change in the tone that put me on to you.

Finally, Echovision has entered the zone where I could remove him as *potential. So you're up to null, leaning on the side of mafia/distrust. To clarify, I still don"'t trust you, but I'm not making my reads as if your confirmed Mafia.

more_horiz
ok, 32 pages... fuck off can someone please give me a short version of what happened after page 17? would be nice.
also @faervel im not lurking, i just dont have much free time, so i cant be always on. also just to say it, i dont have time to read 16 or so pages, so i dont have to say anything now.

more_horiz
@faervel ups, you just quoted that sry i misslooked. my lurking respons is then adressed for @wingshine now.

more_horiz
also if anyone asked me questions in those many pages, please ask them again or im not gonna be able to answer them.

more_horiz
skeletronlord wrote:
also if anyone asked me questions in those many pages, please ask them again or im not gonna be able to answer them.

Shit hit the fan. You best at least skim.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply