Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
TricMagic
Wingshine
The Brodie
skeletronlord
Linda-Senpai
EchoVision
Bladecharge
DanelerH
faervel
Alisae
14 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over] - Page 17 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Player list:
1. kyosuke kiryu
2. faervel
3. vequest The Brodie (Lux's Alt)
4. DanelerH
5. CrimsonOverlord skeletronlord
6. jjh927
7. Debi
8. Wingshine
9. Linda-Senpai
10. TricMagic
11. Olethros
12. Bladecharge
13. EchoVision

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 14 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. The acception to this is any neighboorhoods, Scum PT, or masonry PTs you are involved in. I really feel like I should not be bolding this acception but whatever
Cool Days will last 7 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, @Nightbot will take my place and he has no say in this Wink.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted, just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 48 hours. Something like that.
16) Prod rules will be extremely strict. If you are going V/LA either inform me or put up V/LA flags. I will be very quick to replace for inactivity.
17) This setup will be reviewed.
18) hahaha I totally stole this rules thingy from a friend.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 10 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players. The 13th player's alignment may be {Town, Scum, Serial Killer}. Traitors and similar count as scum.
2) Alignments were randomized independent on picks. Flavour is not alignment indicative.
3) Only one pick is required but you can send three to make my life easier if you want.
4) From the day the game fills you have 2 days to send in a pick. Failure to do so and I will pick for you.
5) The game will be non-bastard and role madness.

Alive (7/13) :

Dead (6/13) :

Part 1: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49851-our-lost-pieces-part-i-d1
Part 2: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49938-our-lost-pieces-part-ii-d1

Last edited by Alisae on Wed May 10, 2017 2:18 am; edited 18 times in total

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over] - Page 17 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over]

more_horiz
@Linda-Senpai, how do you feel about EchoVision, Kyosuke Kiryu, Lux, and Bladecharge. I'm trying to sort out my null reads, so I want another opinion on them. (I sort of like Echo's more recent posts, since they seem to come from Town. I'm considering moving xem to Town-lean.)

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over] - Page 17 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part I: Game Over]

more_horiz
That may be my influence extending considering I didn't want people on L-1 earlier.

Skeletron, if you think Tric is scummier than Debi then vote him.

more_horiz
i didnt made my decidion based on your earlyer advice. i just think that it would be smarter to go after debi, because if you go by votes, tric already got 5 and thus i assume there's already a few people going after him. besides you and linda, debi got no votes
(if you dont count me). so i thought of concentrating on debi, so that theres not that many people concentrating on a single person. i think pressuring multiple people at once is far more effective.

more_horiz
That's actually a very good response. I like it a lot.

Multiple wagons with people on one suspecting the other means there's always the threat of people switching. You can practically get people beyond L-1 without lynching them by parking your vote elsewhere.

more_horiz
TricMagic (Discord) wrote:

Hello*(bangs head on desk)@everyone
Duelacedemy is down for me on the phone... And local internet down as well...
Pleas don't lynch me, hopefully I can post sometime In the next 24 hours. Although... Most not be able to make that post clear immediately...Huaaa

more_horiz
Since I won't be getting anything out of Tric yet, @Debi, you were here, but didn't answer my question. What are the rest of your reads? Bonus question: Why are Echo Faervel scum-leans for you?

more_horiz
*Echo and Faervel

more_horiz
Olethros wrote:
Wall incoming (Sorry!)

Alright So here are my reads so far. There are a lot of players I still don't have opinions on yet, I'm sure they'll come before the end of the day. Dan, you wanted my thoughts; here they are:

@kyosuke kiryu - Haven't seen much so far. Sure you've been contributing in the thread, however your reasons for voting haven't really been properly explained, and when they were, they were quite vague. I get this may be from not actually forming an opinion so far. Null for now.

@faervel - Townlean - Posts have been safe and stable, nothing too out there. Kinda leaning towards town, not so sure at this point could easily swing. Some ok reads so far, though.

@The Brodie - Null - I can't form an opinion from these posts, especially. The reads you posted are a bit vague, so I'm not too sure on you yet.

@DanelerH - Townlean - Nothing much to say, just feeling good about this one.

@Skeletronlord - scumlean - Playing really quite paranoid, although this could just be a lack of thought before he posts. Claims that everyone is going after him whenever he posts. Was the first one to push for pressure votes and while I agree it is a good idea, I feel like its worth noting that skel was the first to mention it.

@jjh927 - Null- Okay, so without having played with you before, this is my read. I'm always kinda cautious when a leader emerges so early on. Yes, you've made good reads, but then again I also think you've picked up on some super petty stuff. Not saying that's wrong, just saying I want to reserve my opinion on you for a little while

@Debi - Scumlean - The overreaction early on is still on my mind. Your responses could easily take you to null though. Would like to see some more

@Wingshine - Scumread - For reasons I've already explained above

@Linda-Senpai - Null - Again, don't feel I've seen enough to comment yet

@TricMagic - Null/Scumlean - Not too sure. A few weird posts, a few safe reads, leaning scum, I just have a feeling, not sure why.

@Bladecharge - Meh - Few, very strange, posts. I'm gonna go with faer and say those shitposts could be kinfa scummy, I don't really have an opinion right now. Could be inexperience. 'Vote: TricmMagic cause he seems on edge'. Would like some more reasoning behind this.

And finally:

@EchoVision - Townlean - Honestly not sure yet, seems town based on his posts, good responses.`

That's all so I guess my questions are:

Kyo - What are your thoughts on Debi? And wingshine (although I think that one's been asked)
Wingshine  -I'd like to see some more posts now that the wagon on you is over. Prove to me you aren't scum
@Bladecharge - Would like some more input. What are your reads right now? And what are your actual reasons?

This will not be pretty, hua.. faer's post keep NDA explained it. So I'll try to do these in order and state my thoughts.(In case, disclaimer here denotes a WALL)
[*]kiryu - Town, posts denote him to be hunting. Better play than last game, and I see a clear evolution of skill.
[*]faer - Null, leaning toward town. Probably a safe bet he is Town, though I am wary
[*]Brodie/lux - Null. No true opinion on him, which is both good and bad. hua...
[*]DanelerH - Null, leaning towards wolf or town... Can't do anything about this suspicion, still parked on me I think... Still
[*]Skeletonlord - Town*presumptive. Read him this way back in the wagon race between Skell and Echo. Reading him as town and will continue to do so this game. I like the Honest Y of his post back then (NOTED for bottom of post)
[*]jjh927  - Town-leader.(NOTED for bottom of post)
[*]Debi - NullXChaotic. No true reads are possibly on this guy, for me at least. Assumed to be shifty (NOTED for bottom of post)
[*]Wingshine - Scum-lean. Might agree with the VI bit though.
[*]Linda-chan - Wolf*presumptive, if no wolf, a Town- Read. I cannot stress that bit enough really.
[*]TricMagic - An Honest Guy.(really, what other joke would you expect)TR
[*]Bladecharge - No read for Day 1 so far.
[*]Echovision - Scum*presumptive. If Skell is read as town I find him lokikely to be scum. If there are 3 mafia, I would put him as one afterwards.

Blade, I would like that quoted question answered. Now on to the parts that grate me.

Skell is my town*presumptive, this part definitively put my guard up. Counting JJ calling out petty points makes me suspicious, given Dan got onto me FP my post:edit mishap.(nods head) Finally, Debi.. debi debi debi, (tilts head for emphasis) calling him a scum-lean, then saying he could be null, a bigger flag I've never seen. The rest are clear, and this is out of place.
...hua, I'll go for broke.
Tric Honest Magic indicts Olethros on the charge of perjury and planning to Murder.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
I don't understand why anybody scum-leans Wing? If he was mafia, there is no way in hell he would've been so careless as to make a post on we should play as if this were Matrix6.

That's why I'm starting to think Wing might just be a VI (Village Idiot).  By the way, we're lynching xem if we end up having trouble finding scum as we start to head towards LyLo.  We don't want a VI in LyLo.

Who is Xem?

more_horiz
Xem is a gender neutral pronoun

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
@Linda-Senpai, how do you feel about EchoVision, Kyosuke Kiryu, Lux, and Bladecharge.  I'm trying to sort out my null reads, so I want another opinion on them.  (I sort of like Echo's more recent posts, since they seem to come from Town.  I'm considering moving xem to Town-lean.)

Kyo is townlean, Echo is Null, Blade is useless.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Xem is a gender neutral pronoun

but i dont know who he was talking about.

more_horiz
In that case it's Wing.

I like the look of Tric's reads. I think scum!Tric would be trying to coast more off of the phoneposting issue.

Oh and I think Lux is SK, but last time I did that he was mafia.

more_horiz
Since Dan brought Blade up, I must ask: why is he not getting any pressure? He's done absolutely nothing and gotten away with little to no suspicion. He could very easily be scum lurking in the shadows. In fact, I think for the moment I'm going to

/unvote Debi

/vote bladecharge

more_horiz
Counterpoint on blade: this is how he played in the wolf mafia, and he was town there.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Counterpoint on blade: this is how he played in the wolf mafia, and he was town there.

Counterobjection: I don't give a shit what happened in games I did not witness.

more_horiz
Further counterobjection: Just because someone played bad as town before doesn't mean they should be allowed to do the same again under no pressure. Your argument is severely invalid.

more_horiz
I'm kind of interested why you have your vote on me though @TricMagic . You quote my entire list of reads, yet only mention the quoted question. Can only assume that was a quoting mistake. The only time I'm actually mentioned in your reads at all is that you're voting for me. The only reason I can see that you've given so far is that my reads are different to yours. Is there any other reason?

Also @bladecharge I feel like we all would like to see some questions answered from you.

more_horiz
Olethros wrote:
I'm kind of interested why you have your vote on me though @TricMagic . You quote my entire list of reads, yet only mention the quoted question. Can only assume that was a quoting mistake. The only time I'm actually mentioned in your reads at all is that you're voting for me. The only reason I can see that you've given so far is that my reads are different to yours. Is there any other reason?

Also @bladecharge I feel like we all would like to see some questions answered from you.

Then what questions do you want to ask blade? I am curious to know

more_horiz
I want to know about his Tric read, and why he thought he was 'on edge' or whatever it was that he said. He hasn't really posted much since then. Really I just wanna get some info on blade.

more_horiz
Just had to go check the voting chronology to confirm what I thought, but it just looked like he was jumping on the Tric wagon without any real explanation for it

more_horiz
I think I'm satisfied enough with Tric's list, specifically the post on Debi.  If Debi flips Mafia, Tric is also Mafia.

UNVOTE:  TricMagic
VOTE:  Debi

Debi and Tric each voted for each other in RVS.  This is a tactic the Mafia can use to get some early distance from each other in the eyes of Town.  While Tric moved from Debi to Wing to Olethros, Debi has remained on Tric all throughout Day 1 so far.  Isn't it strange that Debi would do this, despite having scum-leans on Faervel and Echo (moreso the latter)?
Debi wrote:
I think that Echo is more likely to be Scum compared to others, because of just how hard he is hammering onto Tric. This shows too much careless-ness in my opinion. It feels like he doesn't mind if its a miss-lynch for town, thus seeming as Scum. (IMO)

Aside from this quote, I don't recall any other mention about Tric, making xem at the very least null.  The only explanation I can think of for this is that Tric is close to a lynch and Debi wants to seem pro-Tric lynch.

On the other side, Tric just null-reads Debi and also says "No true reads are possibly on this guy, for me at least."  Tric did have a post that had Debi as a suspect, but hasn't said anything about Debi between then and now.
TricMagic wrote:
Fair enough Olethros, [Unvote]

JJ, it's the first of 3 for me, Debi, Echovision, & DanelerH. I believe 1 of them to be scum. As for my reasonings,
[*]Debi - Few posts so far
[*]Echovision - Was the other Wagon than Skell, I read Skell as town, So I read him at Scum-lean.
[*]DanelerH - Seemed he was trying to cast me as scum due to my post:edit. Null for now since that could simply be hunting.
[*]Blade charge - Single Vote to push my Wagon forward, Null,  though leaning towards lurker status for me.
[*]kyosuke kiryu - 2 Votes, 1 on Dan, then 1 on me after blades vote, 26 hours later. That's about all that needs to be said at the moment on him.

Getting these out in case I get lynched. And most of my reads are as knowing myself as town. This info should be useful.

more_horiz
Skell is my town*presumptive, this part definitively put my guard up. Counting JJ calling out petty points makes me suspicious, given Dan got onto me FP my post:edit mishap.(nods head) Finally, Debi.. debi debi debi, (tilts head for emphasis) calling him a scum-lean, then saying he could be null, a bigger flag I've never seen. The rest are clear, and this is out of place.

This is the reasoning Olethros. And for Blade, I was simply doubling down on the question you asked.
*presumptive definition - that's how I read them to come to my conclusions. None of those 3 in my reason for your indication come close to matching. Not to mention the Echo | Skell Mirror of Reads.

more_horiz
My read was bad so just ignore it.

more_horiz
Dan... You do note I said Chaotic right. And thanks for digging up my old list.(from back when I read Skell as my *presumptive)

more_horiz
Bladecharge wrote:

We don't care. What's your read list right now? Who do you think is Town? Who do you think is Mafia?

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:
Dan... You do note I said Chaotic right. And thanks for digging up my old list.(from back when I read Skell as my *presumptive)

Chaotic means pretty much nothing to me. The null read and the "No true reads are possibly on this guy, for me at least" are the things that get to me.

more_horiz
And @Bladecharge, give us your reads in a reasonable order, if you would.

P:E
Dan got it first...

more_horiz
i just wanna say, because blade seems to be lurking pretty hard and no one really got onto this thus far, i now have a scum-lean towards blade. if he is town, then please stop lurking, we dont need that now and especially not in late-game. im gonna let my vote on debi for now, but really, THIS HAS TO STOP. also mostly good readings now from tric, if he continious to better explain himself, im probably gonna take my scum-lean off him, not yet tho. <--the focus lies on "probably".

PEdit: and now that i write this post blade actually writes stuff. fuck my life ;_;

more_horiz
Bladecharge wrote:

This right here put you second in my scum list behind tric unless you give me a good explanation

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply