Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
CrimsonOverlord
Wingshine
kyosuke kiryu
TricMagic
Alisae
DanelerH
10 posters

descriptionDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER) - Page 20 EmptyDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Player list:
1:  Debi
2:  TricMagic
3:  CrimsonOverlord
4:  Pepchoninga
5:  Alisae
6:  Linda-Senpai
7:  Wingshine
8:  jjh927
9:  Kyosuke Kiryu

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 9 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. (The acception to this is the Scum PT).
8 ) Days will last 4 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) If I am for whatever reason unable to continue moderating this, @Lux or @NightBot will take my place.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted.  Just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 24-48 hours. Something like that.
16) I definitely did not steal this from Alisae.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 7 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players.
2) The setup is Matrix6.  For more information, please view the sign-up thread or the following link:  Matrix6
 A B C
1 Jailkeeper VT Goon
2 Roleblocker Cop Doctor
3 1-shot BP Townie Goon Tracker
I am sending out role PMs now.  Once you have confirmed your role, you may begin playing.

Living :

Dead :

Potential Power Roles :

Last edited by DanelerH on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:32 pm; edited 13 times in total

descriptionDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER) - Page 20 EmptyRe: DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER)

more_horiz
btw Crimmy I have a lot stronger weak point then breaking down under pessure. I'm not saying what it is tho Wink

descriptionDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER) - Page 20 EmptyRe: DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER)

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Decent, tho I will say sometimes your VCs were a bit messy. Also as I mod I put the current highest wagon ontop, and it's counterwagon below it if there is one, and try to keep track of those.

I see what you mean. What I was doing was having them ordered by oldest wagons, with "Not Voting" at the end. For example, on the second VC, Linda was the oldest vote and Crimson was the newest. I do see how "highest wagon first" is better, though.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Alisae wrote:
Decent, tho I will say sometimes your VCs were a bit messy. Also as I mod I put the current highest wagon ontop, and it's counterwagon below it if there is one, and try to keep track of those.

I see what you mean.  What I was doing was having them ordered by oldest wagons, with "Not Voting" at the end.  For example, on the second VC, Linda was the oldest vote and Crimson was the newest.  I do see how "highest wagon first" is better, though.
Understandable.

more_horiz
I'd take you up on your advice offer, Alisae, but I think I've adapted my playstyle to suit yours enough now. Plus I'm pretty sure I just played a perfect VT game. Look at my reads, damnit!

Speaking of that, Pep- why did you track me N1?

Oh, and here's a thing. Would anyone be interested in something of a bastard mod game? One with a fair amount of inability to trust your abilities? Because I have something.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Alisae wrote:
FYI you do not EVER
EVER
EVER
QUICKVOTE LIKE THAT IN LYLO
DON'T DO IT.
IT'S GAMETHROWING

I read back on all of Crim's post to try and find a reason to vote him instead but I couldn't find anything so I saw no reason not to vote Wing.

Ah. I guess that's understandable then. I know it's really frustrating when you get quicklynched in lylo without really having a chance to talk or push your SRs. Wing was on the right track.

Mind I ask what you were looking for?
Crimmy had a really smooth game so tbh I don't really blame you.

I was looking for how he acted while Tric was being lynched. I noticed that he seemed on board with it but when it was one lynch away, he suddenly asked something about wouldnt we be risking it if we lynch before he claims. I thought "ah-ha!" when I saw that, but then I saw he then went and locked it anyway, so I just shrugged and voted Wing.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
By the way, how did I do for my first time hosting?

I dont understand why 'accelerated night' wasnt default. No one likes waiting for days if everyones night actions were already submitted, thats pointless.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Oh, and here's a thing. Would anyone be interested in something of a bastard mod game? One with a fair amount of inability to trust your abilities? Because I have something.

That sounds interesting and terrifying.  I'm assuming you would be using roles from the Mafiascum wiki?  For example, if I got Cop as my role, I might be a Paranoid Cop, resulting in all of my results being Mafia.

more_horiz
Crimson voted for Wing day 1 rather than Tric. That really deserved more attention.

And Linda, yup. Insane asylum setting with no idea of the setup.

more_horiz
Whoops, Dan not Linda. That was a PEdit

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
I dont understand why 'accelerated night' wasnt default. No one likes waiting for days if everyones night actions were already submitted, thats pointless.

Because some players may want to change their mind about their target.  Others may want a breather.  Next time I host (if there is a next time), I will be asking every Night if players want an Accelerated Night.  (I hadn't known about it until the last Night.)

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
I'd take you up on your advice offer, Alisae, but I think I've adapted my playstyle to suit yours enough now. Plus I'm pretty sure I just played a perfect VT game. Look at my reads, damnit!

Speaking of that, Pep- why did you track me N1?

Your reads were good. tbh I liked that you pushed my claiming strat for me :D
In all seriousness you were my weakest townread tbh until Tric was lynched. Mostly becuase idunno, you just seemed moreso on the null side for some reason I can't point out.

more_horiz
But hey! You got the nightkilled, that means you did your job as a VT.
Good job.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Alisae wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Alisae wrote:
FYI you do not EVER
EVER
EVER
QUICKVOTE LIKE THAT IN LYLO
DON'T DO IT.
IT'S GAMETHROWING

I read back on all of Crim's post to try and find a reason to vote him instead but I couldn't find anything so I saw no reason not to vote Wing.

Ah. I guess that's understandable then. I know it's really frustrating when you get quicklynched in lylo without really having a chance to talk or push your SRs. Wing was on the right track.

Mind I ask what you were looking for?
Crimmy had a really smooth game so tbh I don't really blame you.

I was looking for how he acted while Tric was being lynched. I noticed that he seemed on board with it but when it was one lynch away, he suddenly asked something about wouldnt we be risking it if we lynch before he claims. I thought "ah-ha!" when I saw that, but then I saw he then went and locked it anyway, so I just shrugged and voted Wing.
Wing was on that wagon too. This is a fairly decent thing to look for, since scum are likely to bus D1 if their scumbuddy gets lynched. Though there's more to it then that.

Yeah have to look for the context of the votes. You also have to think "Who is going to get towncred for bussing?" "How are they treating the wagon?" Wing really liked the wagon, and had his full support for it. Wing was for sure not going to get towncred for bussing, so there wouldn't be any reason for him to bus. As for Crimmy, Crimmy treated the wagon as "Eh, I guess if this who we're lynching today, I'll hammer him." and he did. And he got a lot of towncred for it too. Crimmy had a lot more reason to bus Tric the Wing did.

more_horiz
Though I will say the way Wing treated the wagon after I unvoted did sorta look bussy.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
By the way, how did I do for my first time hosting?

PRs or scum may change their actions during the night, so this gives them breathing room to do that. Some people also like to re-read the day before sending in their action. For example say I was a cop and I was going to investgate player A, becuase they were nullish. And then I re-read during the night and saw that player A was kinda townish, I'd might want to switch my invesitgation. This gives me time to do that.

Also sometimes people want to prepare for 1v1s or think how they are going to go into the day. Also Scum like to fully use the night to plan out what they are going to do, and hell they might swap their actions.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Yea our section was boring as i said, nothing much going on. Also alisae, i just wanted to appear like a cool senpai to tric when i said ur breaking down

lmaaaaaao I can handle pressure somewhat now. But if you thought me breaking down under pressure was one of my weak points how come you didn't try to use it against me?

Because i thought ud make a strong ally. You were backing me up on some of my claims, which helped me. I had to kill you to frame kyosuke and assure that lynch, if not i would have kept you around

more_horiz
Oh yeah.
Another reason why the acceralated night isn't default and EVERYONE has to okay it.

You expect nights to be 2 days? NOPE! NOW IT'S NOT. AND YOU HAD NO INFLUENCE IN THAT DECISION AND NO ONE TOLD YOU ABOUT IT.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Alisae wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Yea our section was boring as i said, nothing much going on. Also alisae, i just wanted to appear like a cool senpai to tric when i said ur breaking down

lmaaaaaao I can handle pressure somewhat now. But if you thought me breaking down under pressure was one of my weak points how come you didn't try to use it against me?

Because i thought ud make a strong ally. You were backing me up on some of my claims, which helped me. I had to kill you to frame kyosuke and assure that lynch, if not i would have kept you around
If you made this push that would actually be dropping my scumtell mind you. But I don't think you needed to kill me to insure that lynch. If I was alive I would have just hardpushed it.

more_horiz
I mean i guess, but i also feared ud pressure me at some point as well, so i thought id take kyousuke out with linda together (since she was also tunneling him) and get rid of a potential threat ( aka you)

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
I mean i guess, but i also feared ud pressure me at some point as well, so i thought id take kyousuke out with linda together (since she was also tunneling him) and get rid of a potential threat ( aka you)
Yeah this was a good call. I probably would have pushed you in lylo over Wing if you brought me there.

Dam this game would have played out so differently if Debi didn't selfhammer.

more_horiz
Debi was my savior tbh 

Praise the deb

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Debi was my savior tbh 

Praise the deb
Debi was the real scum MVP

more_horiz
dang it Debi why did you have to go and get so high in my scum radar then lynch yourself x.x

more_horiz
SMH, why did you have to go so quickly and target me Linda?

I thought you were better at this than to go for the easy route, ya'll knew I was new at this, and had no way to really defend myself on the accusations brought upon me.

more_horiz
Because you were suspicious from Day 1. Being a newcomer isn't an excuse.

more_horiz
Explain to me how I was suspicious since Day 1?

more_horiz
Your reads made it look like you were trying to devide the town.

more_horiz
I was new at this too, yet i ended up in top 3 players alive. how?

more_horiz
divide*
fuckin typos ruin my life.

more_horiz
Wingshine wrote:
I was new at this too, yet i ended up in top 3 players alive. how?
You were the lynchbait that Crimmy wanted to lynch in lylo.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply