Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
CrimsonOverlord
Wingshine
kyosuke kiryu
TricMagic
Alisae
DanelerH
10 posters

descriptionDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER) - Page 11 EmptyDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Player list:
1:  Debi
2:  TricMagic
3:  CrimsonOverlord
4:  Pepchoninga
5:  Alisae
6:  Linda-Senpai
7:  Wingshine
8:  jjh927
9:  Kyosuke Kiryu

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 9 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. (The acception to this is the Scum PT).
8 ) Days will last 4 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) If I am for whatever reason unable to continue moderating this, @Lux or @NightBot will take my place.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted.  Just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 24-48 hours. Something like that.
16) I definitely did not steal this from Alisae.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 7 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players.
2) The setup is Matrix6.  For more information, please view the sign-up thread or the following link:  Matrix6
 A B C
1 Jailkeeper VT Goon
2 Roleblocker Cop Doctor
3 1-shot BP Townie Goon Tracker
I am sending out role PMs now.  Once you have confirmed your role, you may begin playing.

Living :

Dead :

Potential Power Roles :

Last edited by DanelerH on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:32 pm; edited 13 times in total

descriptionDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER) - Page 11 EmptyRe: DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER)

more_horiz
>Intent to Hammer
>You got 10 minutes.
Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

descriptionDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER) - Page 11 EmptyRe: DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER)

more_horiz
Tric is gone cuz asleep, shall i lay the hammer of justice?

more_horiz
What, Ali, I'm being nice

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Tric is gone cuz asleep, shall i lay the hammer of justice?

Pep was gonna do it too, but by all means, go for it.

more_horiz
Trick is here, so don't

more_horiz
It's now or never.

more_horiz
Lol wing imo you are next

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Offical Votecount 1.7
Kysosuke Kiryu (1) L-4 - TricMagic

Alisae ( 1 ) L-4 - Kysosuke Kiryu

Wingshine ( 2 ) L-3 - CrimsonOverlord, Debi

TricMagic ( 4 ) L-1 - Alisae, jjh927, Wingshine, Linda-Senpai 

Not Voting ( 2 ) - Pepchoninga,

With 9 alive, it is 5 to lynch.
The day will end at 4/2/17 at 3:00 AM UTC or if majority has been reached.

So far with mine and yours, it could be changed to Wingshine.

But I've pretty much accepted at this point that I can't get out of this, refer to last post for details.
Goodbye All, have a nice game and get'em.

more_horiz
Ooh well...Crimsy do the honors

more_horiz
That is if i'm still in it after the next round, Crimson. who knows, they might target me to kill during the night.

more_horiz
Yeah, don't say stuff like that...we ain't a soap opera show

more_horiz
Hold up.
UNVOTE
There is something I want to talk about.

more_horiz
And that is, Ali?

more_horiz
PENALTY GAMEEEEEE! 

/UNVOTE WINGSHINE

/VOTE TRICMAGIC

Hope we havent fkd up

more_horiz
I want to talk about this
Wingshine wrote:
Alisae wrote:
Basicly if you aren't a VT then you are a PR.

But scum also has PR, right?
Because I feel like this is a scumslip of someone who knows that scum has a roleblocker, but I'm not quite so sure. Thoughts?

more_horiz
@alisae i locked the lynch just now, if u didnt see

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Hold up.
UNVOTE

Dude, the fuck, I was just going to bed!!!

more_horiz
Crimmy I unvoted before you hammered :D

more_horiz
The wagon is still at L-1 so I can hammer if needed I just need to talk about that thing I pointed out.
Can we talk about that first?

more_horiz
HOOOOOO SHIT

insert turnabout theme.

So what made you do that?

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Alisae wrote:
Hold up.
UNVOTE

A part of me thinks this is fake tbh.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
HOOOOOO SHIT

insert turnabout theme.

So what made you do that?

I wrote this. Talk to me about this:
Alisae wrote:
I want to talk about this
Wingshine wrote:
Alisae wrote:
Basicly if you aren't a VT then you are a PR.

But scum also has PR, right?

Because I feel like this is a scumslip of someone who knows that scum has a roleblocker, but I'm not quite so sure. Thoughts?

more_horiz
You sure about this, Alli? We don't really have time to waste around this with the deadline looming closer by the minute.

more_horiz
No, I'm going to bed. 

Can't really see this as a scumslip unfortunately. The guy is clearly new to the game, so questions like that are expected. And tbh, giving the way you are playing, you should find these posts that suspicious. After all, you treat this game like one from the newbie quoe on MS.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:
Alisae wrote:
Hold up.
UNVOTE

A part of me thinks this is fake tbh.

I'm totally faking wanting to go to bed at 2:35 in the night...>.<

more_horiz
Wingshine wrote:
You sure about this, Alli? We don't really have time to waste around this with the deadline looming closer by the minute.
@DanelerH how many hours do we have till deadline?
I feel like I need to get it off my chest to see if I'm overthinking things or not.

Pepchoninga wrote:
No, I'm going to bed. 

Can't really see this as a scumslip unfortunately. The guy is clearly new to the game, so questions like that are expected. And tbh, giving the way you are playing, you should find these posts that suspicious. After all, you treat this game like one from the newbie quoe on MS.
No not the part about you going to bed, it just seems so overexaggerated coming from you.
But I guess I see what you're saying here.

more_horiz
Wingshine wrote:

Yeah, but I hate this post.

more_horiz
Fuck all of you, now I need to keep playing for a bit more..

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Nah you can go to sleep once Crimmy gets back to me.

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:

That, or log in tomorrow to see the results. No-one's stopping you to get some rest.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply