Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
Debi
jjh927
Lux
TricMagic
DanelerH
9 posters

descriptionDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT EmptyDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT

more_horiz
If you're here, you must be dead.  Sorry to hear that.  Feel free to talk about what you think of the events going on in the game.

Roles:
Town
Pep (Tracker)
Alisae (Doctor)
Debi (Townie)
Linda (Townie)
Wingshine (Townie)
jj (Townie)
Kiryu (Townie)

Mafia
Tric (Goon)
Crimson (Goon)

Last edited by DanelerH on Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT EmptyRe: DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT

more_horiz
Night 1 Events:
Alisae heals Linda-Senpai
Pepchoninga tracks jjh927
Crimson kills jjh927

more_horiz
@jjh927 and @TricMagic, are you able to see this?

more_horiz
hangs up party lights

Invites Yuki-san over to lighten up the place.
DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT Ghostr12

more_horiz
Sorry, Tric. You should've been here sooner, but I guess NightBot didn't notice when I asked xem to.

more_horiz
Hi mortals

more_horiz
Oh fuck

Pep did a stupid TWICE.

He's lied about not being tracker, which means HE CAN NEVER CLAIM TRACKER ANYMORE.

And then he tracked me? Why? In case I was bussing?

Oh, also, I don't get why Alisae basically claimed doctor for no reason. But hey.

Kyo lacks self-awareness. I would have wanted them lynched today too because of a couple of things Alisae has mentioned and a couple of things Alisae has missed out, namely that Kyo never actually outlined any reasons for scumreading me. The whole thing was an OMGUS FOS, basically. Kyo is completely tunneling.

On the bright side, Alisae is going to crucify Pep in the post-game.

more_horiz
Yeah, I'm not really sure why Pep didn't reveal. If I had to guess, xe forgot that if there was no Bulletproof Townie, then there had to be a Doctor, which meant a Tracker claim would've been safe.

I'm hoping that Alisae's Doctor soft-claim was only noticed by us since we already know xyr role. Otherwise, it's something you need to read very far in to.

more_horiz
By the way, what are your reads (without bias on knowing the roles)? Mine are
Town:
Alisae
Linda

Null:
Crimson
Debi
Pep

Mafia:
Wing
Kyo

During Day 1, the only changes I would make are to put jj under Town and Tric under Mafia.

more_horiz
It's difficult to do without bias now, but my reads were incredibly close to the ones I put in my post in day 1, but with Kyo shifted two places down. That is;

Linda
Alisae
Debi
Pep
Wingshine
Crimson
Kyo

in order from least suspicious to most suspicious. The nullreads start at Debi and the scumreads start at crimson.

And Dan, I do believe both me and Alisae made the reasoning for the tracker reveal INCREDIBLY clear. We both explained it pretty damn well in different ways. I gave him plenty of opportunity to have doubts and he raised none. I was happy to address any concerns people had and instead of bringing up those concerns, he decided to keep them to himself and lie to the town.

If he tries to claim tracker after Alisae dies, (and Alisae dies tonight because of the doc claim and being a good town), then I can see him getting lynched for it. Alisae wouldn't let him get lynched because he'd wait for the counterclaim- if Pep was lying, the game would be won instantly, and if pep was telling the truth, mafia couldn't counterclaim without getting lynched the next day and losing. I don't know if anyone else will use that logic.

more_horiz
Guess the Flavor/Round 2!
Answer: A Guilty Honest
DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT Oyjvog10
Seriously though, I didn't Lie once in my posts, playing as I would town. And now the OverReading begins. Reach Alisae! Over the Edge!

more_horiz
Tric, you did try to play as you would town, but I think that's where your lack of experience shows.

The issue is that you know that everyone except you and your partner is town and that informs your behaviour. So you did the random voting as you would, but didn't make any contrived pushes to get anywhere with them. And then you stayed with the random voting a little too long, and then didn't try to defend yourself because you knew you couldn't. Your defence was trying to act like a town while being accused. These things just made me more suspicious of you.

I do not think you would have been lynched you if you were town. Pay heed to the fact that it was me and Alisae who went on the offensive against you.

Remember: All pushes are contrived. You get good at them by making more, and attempting them when you know you're attacking someone innocent is a good way to get better at them.

more_horiz
So what have we got here? Linda going in completely the wrong direction and Debi jumping in with the OMGUS. Kyo is getting lynched today, and Alisae dies in the night. That leaves Linda, Debi, Wing, and Pep against Crimson.

Linda has plenty of mafia experience of one type. Doesn't seem to be able to adapt to new environments or playstyles very quickly. Her gut feelings aren't all that reliable and emotions cloud her judgment.

Pep apparently has plenty of mafia experience of the same kind Alisae has. But Pep is bad at most observable aspects of the game. He is, however, the tracker, so he is basically town's last hope.

Debi is a bit confusing. I don't know why the whole deal with the VT claim seems to be a thing they do, but they do it and it helps nobody.

Wing is too new to this for me to get an idea as to how well they play.

Crimson is going to hand them their respective anuses unless Pep does the tracker thing right. Can't see town winning this one any more. Debi and Wing will be the day 3 and 4 lynches. If Debi is lynched day 3, Linda will be the night 3 kill. If Wing is lynched day 3, Pep will be the night 3 kill.

more_horiz
Welp, throw Debi onto the shitlist and welcome him to the dead.

more_horiz
Parade Time!
DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT Thdhmf12

Nice to have you here Debi von Doomfinsmirch. We are to have more company shortly thanks to you.

more_horiz
Welcome to the Grave, Hope you enjoy being here with me. Given you're the one who voted[redacted].
DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT Dragge10

more_horiz
Thank you for having me. Its a huge pleasure to be here with you today.

more_horiz
Second post is for the next nightkilled.
The one above is a PARADE

more_horiz
So, Debi, do you understand why you don't go full psycho "Everyone who thinks I'm suspicious is definitely 100% mafia!" and that you flipping town proves literally nothing about your reads?

more_horiz
Night 2 Actions:
Pep tracks Wing
Crimson kills Alisae
Alisae heals Linda

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:
Welcome to the Grave, Hope you enjoy being here with me. Given you're the one who voted(for me.)[redacted]
DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT Dragge10
Welcome to the Dead Alisae!

more_horiz
Alisae, can you rant about how shit a few specific people are at the game?

more_horiz
Reaaaaaaaading.
zzzzzzzz.

btw I was going to post this going into the day but then I died.
Yo I wrote this overnight.

DO NOT EVER SELFHAMMER AS TOWN JESUS FUCKING CRIST THATS WHAT WE CALL GAMETHROWING.
IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE NOT HAVING FUN IN A GAME JUST REPLACE OUT
IT'S THAT EASY.

Tho as scum you can selfhammer. By selfhammering as scum what you are doing is you are ending the discussion early so town has less time to hunt. I selfhammer as scum sometimes when I know my lynch is inevitable. Less time for town to discuss things the better.

But in all seriousness, Debi selfhammering and thinking he nailed scum was a dick move. But that's okay, apparently I'm the worthless anti-town trash that doesn't deserve to have a voice. And he didn't even nail scum, his CC means nothing.
But hey, my opinion doesn't matter.
So I'm going to place this vote here.
And catchup
VOTE: Kyosuke

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Oh fuck

Pep did a stupid TWICE.

He's lied about not being tracker, which means HE CAN NEVER CLAIM TRACKER ANYMORE.

And then he tracked me? Why? In case I was bussing?

Oh, also, I don't get why Alisae basically claimed doctor for no reason. But hey.

Kyo lacks self-awareness. I would have wanted them lynched today too because of a couple of things Alisae has mentioned and a couple of things Alisae has missed out, namely that Kyo never actually outlined any reasons for scumreading me. The whole thing was an OMGUS FOS, basically. Kyo is completely tunneling.

On the bright side, Alisae is going to crucify Pep in the post-game.
LMAO YOU SAW THE CRUMB yeah I need to work on my crumbing skills. But apparently that's not why I died.

Pep not claiming, okay; we can be mad at him for that. He can also just claim cop, no biggy. When it comes to the set up, Wing is cleared and no one can argue against that.
Crimmy should be Tracker hunting now and if he can't find who he think the tracker is then he should just no kill. Obviously to risk not getting guiltied. Chances are, he's not going to do that, he's going to kill Linda, and then easy town win gg.
I'm not going to pretend to know why Pep tracked you, I don't. Maybe it has to do with his reads? Maybe he thought if you were scum you would do the kill? Beats me.

I can be mad at Pep, I could have tried to policy lynch Pep, but that doesn't fucking matter because town still wins.

Yeah Kyosuke is completely tunneling and has really bad reads, but they're going to get lynched because Tric did a really good job at setting him up to be his partner.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
And Dan, I do believe both me and Alisae made the reasoning for the tracker reveal INCREDIBLY clear. We both explained it pretty damn well in different ways. I gave him plenty of opportunity to have doubts and he raised none. I was happy to address any concerns people had and instead of bringing up those concerns, he decided to keep them to himself and lie to the town.

If he tries to claim tracker after Alisae dies, (and Alisae dies tonight because of the doc claim and being a good town), then I can see him getting lynched for it. Alisae wouldn't let him get lynched because he'd wait for the counterclaim- if Pep was lying, the game would be won instantly, and if pep was telling the truth, mafia couldn't counterclaim without getting lynched the next day and losing. I don't know if anyone else will use that logic.
Silver lining: Pep tricked Crimmy into making kills for 2 nights. Even tho the best play is for Pep to claim D1, if I were solo scumming with a tracker claim I would not make a fucking kill without having an idea who the doctor might be. Doing the kill as scum is risky when there is at tracker around, you gotta hope you find them and don't get guiltied. Now Crimmy has play extra cautiously.

If Pep DOES claim tracker, as much as I want to policy lynch Pep for that, it's not going to happen because A. He'll be un cc'd and B. That's BAD play.

Crimmy could cc during lylo. Let's keep that in mind.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Alisae, can you rant about how shit a few specific people are at the game?
Well let's see.
Kyosuke getting lynched without Pep claiming =
Crimmy most likely killing Linda.

Lylo being Pep, Wing, Crimmy.
Pep claims.
Wing is cleared.
Crimmy loses.

Town win.

However if Crimmy doesn't kill, he HAS to push Linda. And that should be a very hard lynch if people read back and noticed I trusted Linda enough to doc them (I thought they were the cop btw)

If Pep claims and gets lynched, Crimmy has a few options.
A. Killing Wing, which results in a Kyosuke, Linda, Crimmy lylo and that's GG scum win.
B. Killing Linda and letting Wing decide between Kyosuke and Crimmy which is also a scum win.

If Pep claims and Kyosuke gets lynched, Linda no longer becomes a viable kill.
Crimmy has to kill Pep here.
This results in a Linda, Wing, and Crimmy lylo and Crimmy has to push Linda. This could be the most interesting lylo to watch because the game is litterally in Wing's hands.

This SHOULD be a town win though, I don't see Pep having the need to claim here considering Wing isn't under any pressure.

more_horiz
JJ relax town is fine.
The biggest mistake that happened was the Debi lynch and maybe Pep not claiming.
And even if I did do a rant post game, it's not going to get through Pep's head.

more_horiz
I will say Crimmy does have a good scumgame.

more_horiz
Well, he certainly knows who to kill. Remember that Crimson and Tric were my early day 1 scumreads until Kyo overtook Crimson via incompetence. When you asked me to show you the scumz, it appears that I did.

Crimson honestly just has used an aggressive tone on a few posts. That's my main thing here. It's not much but it's a bit of a scumlean. The Wingshine vote is a very interesting point here that deserves analysis. I personally think Tric was more suspicious than Wing out of that group, duly noting that I was also part of that group. Also picking up on Crimson's positive attitude towards Linda.

That was my day 1 read on crimson. There are plenty of aspects of scumgame he is not good at.

more_horiz
Aggressive tone isn't scummy. That's NAI and is based on playstyles. If anything that looks like a gutread and it's a decent one.

And HEY! You can't blame someone for incompetence if they're learning. That's rude -_-

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply