Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
CrimsonOverlord
LightYagami5
Debi
Kandy.JPEG
Bladecharge
The Brodie
DanelerH
jjh927
12 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 3 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #5

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
Town:
Spoiler :

Mafia:
Spoiler :

Wolves:
Spoiler :

Role Setup:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk

Townfolk
Townfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

-----------
Godfather
Mafioso

-----------
Wolf

Participants:

1. Alisae
2. Lux
3. DanelerH
4. Bladecharge
5. jjh927
6. LightYagami5
7. faervel
8. CrimsonOverlord
9. Debi

Prizes:
Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
@LightYagami5 what do you expect town behavior to be in a game then?
Also why do you need proof to vote me?

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Unoffical Votecount 1.2!
(2) Alisae (L-3)  - Debi, LightYagami5,
(1) CrimsonOverlord (L-4) - Bladecharge,
(1) DanelerH (L-4) - Alisae,

Not Voting (7) : Lux, DanelerH, jjh927 , faervel, CrimsonOverlord, Debi

With 9 alive, it is 5 to lynch.
Ali Notes: If I mess anything up please let me know!

more_horiz
LightYagami5 wrote:
Alisae wrote:
Also @LightYagami5 why are you sorry?

For voting you when I don't have the exact proof to do so.

Why did you vote him then?

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:

To be honest I haven't played a mafia game in a forum but usually the day one is either the troll day when everyone votes a random person or it's the quiet day when no one is talking and no one is voting because they fear that they might be suspected.
I know it's annoying to always compare this mafia game with the game that I've played.(I'll stop referring it)

more_horiz
*Angle T.T
...The grammar nazi in me wants to lynch you just for the image of Dan as an angel that you gave me.

Anyway I REALLY can't say much about that but the possibility might be there cause it's something I usually go for when I am mafia myself.
Yet I find what he said too reasonable for that to be true so he'll stay null and nothing more for me.

And I do find Light reasonable on his lynch as well while I do lean you towards town I say as I said before that you did go too far on the guide and it looks more like you are trying to just gain his trust even though your lynch and unlynch on me makes me keep the lean-town on you but that doesn't mean it changes Light's from null.

So basically no one's scummy for me yet at the moment though I find Lux&Crims ignorance on me a bit annoying and weird...Crims didn't want to admit I was being scummy for some reason(Maybe still vs the day 1 aggro thing) and the only thing that caught Lux's eye was Alisae's post?Like even I say I was tunneling..how do you miss that!? Don't ignore me Lux-sama!!! T.T

Also Dan has a point on jj. Stop lurking it's getting annoying!

(Now if you guys could stop posting for a second so I could send this..)

more_horiz
LightYagami5 wrote:
Alisae wrote:

To be honest I haven't played a mafia game in a forum but usually the day one is either the troll day when everyone votes a random person or it's the quiet day when no one is talking and no one is voting because they fear that they might be suspected.
I know it's annoying to always compare this mafia game with the game that I've played.(I'll stop referring it)
Okay teaching moment. This is wrong. To quote the words of my first IC in a newbie, TierShift:
"We have a focus on day play here. We try to hunt scum by determining who is opportunistic towards certain lynches, who slips information they shouldn't have and who is trying to plant paranoia in the town, for instance. All of these things can only be found out by extensive questioning. Vanilla townies should be at least as active in the discussion as scum and power roles.

We question people to find out if they are genuine and if their thoughts make sense, for example. This is the most important way to find out who is town and who is scum."

Day 1 is usually used to scumhunt and start to get the pieces so we can then put them together in mid to late game.

more_horiz
And I probably won't be posting on mobile and won't be getting a chromebook at school anymore today so expect to see me again within the next 4-5 hours or so.

more_horiz
Dr. Reid wrote:
LightYagami5 wrote:
Alisae wrote:
Also @LightYagami5 why are you sorry?

For voting you when I don't have the exact proof to do so.

Why did you vote him then?

Well to find solid proof we may need 2-3 days and until then the town might have almost lost. For a game like this with a few players I find it ok to play a bit with luck and trust your insticts. ;P

more_horiz
@faervel, yes. I have been predicting tunneling and pressuring early in the game to lure more information. It's not really catching my attention right at the moment. 

@LightYagami5 is leaning Town imo. He's been showing instant regret signs in his post where he's been voting @Alisae. That suggest that he's voting Alisae for the sake of it, not because he's thinking he's Mafia. That's why he apologized. A scum wouldn't apologize.

more_horiz
And the definition of 'instant regret' is: "deliberate actions that unexpectedly lead to undesirable consequences and horrible results".

The horrible result is, logically, lynching Town at the end of the day. Of course, a theory that the undesirable consequences would be bad for scum is valid. But imo instant regret signs are more appropriate for a good guy. Not the bad one.

more_horiz
Ehh Lux I do agree on Yagami being town, however I have a different reason. Basically I think he towntold.

Also Lux how the fuck do you make DA look readable on mobile lmao?

more_horiz
A smart scum would do everything you think they wont . That's pretty poor defense @lux.

Alisae is trying to control the flow of the game.

Dan is passive in his statements and is just blending in. (Possible scum for me)

Debi claimed town just cuz of his math beliefs that someday his town claim will work.

Current suspicious people for me are dan and light

more_horiz
A towntold is someone who had a specific action that reveals that someone is Town. What revealed Yagami? 

If you use Google Chrome, there is 3 dots right next to the button where you open another window. You click it, and then you are given a number of options. Click 'Request Desktop site' and it should work properly for you.

more_horiz
Also it takes very very little effort to say, oh man sorry, guess im cool now, rite guys? Im town believe me haha.

Thing is, all day one is just rng. If you decide to lynch someone day 1 you just play roulette and see if you win or lose, hence why the misslynch is there.

more_horiz
Lux pointing out the towntell gives too much information to scum, so I rather not do that.
You can either trust me or not I don't really care.

Also I use safari on my iPad! So that sucks ;~;

more_horiz
Taking it no one read half the shit i posted

more_horiz
Crummy I did and you're probably town.
Tho I do think you're wrong about Light.

more_horiz
@CrimsonOverlord you need to think about the probability of what would scum rather do or do not. So, would a scum rather 'try control the flow' of the game, the way @Alisae is doing or would just they go loud and do a suspicious move? 

Yagami's move wasn't smart, but it wasn't dumb either.

EDIT: @Alisae, I trust you on this one.

more_horiz
LOL DID I SAY CRUMMY
LOLOLOLOLOL

more_horiz
Just for the record, I'm not suggesting that @Alisae is scum in my latest post. I'm simply commenting that his style of playing is more mafia likely than Yagami's

more_horiz
@Alisae, I'll check Safari on my dad's iPhone and then I'll see how can we fix your problem.

more_horiz
@CrimsonOverlord I like the way you are thinking even though you suspect me.
My  vote so far is Alisae because I think he is werewolf.Cuz he is trying to help the town and he is suspicious at the same moment. That's all I got so far...Ok faervel may be mafia cuz he attacked Alisae(maybe he thought the way I did and wants to remove the only enemy that can kill him at night) but pfff I am not so sure. 

more_horiz
@Lightyagami5 why can't town do that exact same thing you are describing?

more_horiz
Also let's remember that scum have to search for the other scum team (mafia has to search for the SK, SK has to search for the mafia).

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
@Lightyagami5 why can't town do that exact same thing you are describing?

Good point. Well that's why i said that faervel is almost null to me but the tryhard thing to explain yourself when attacking another without solid proof is something most likely a mafia would do at this point.

more_horiz
@lightyagami5 what do you think of their unvoted when they backed off then?
Also fuck lunch is just about over see y'all in 3-4 hours.

more_horiz
Well when faerven voted Alisae and expressed some of his points he was attacked by CrimsonOverlord and DanelerH. He might have feared that he hasn't played his cards correctly and said oh damn they will lynch me I have to back off and play the good guy. Again I almost all of you are suspicious for mafia so I can't say that I really suspect faervel. But if he happens to be I will 100% vote jjh927 next.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Also let's remember that scum have to search for the other scum team (mafia has to search for the SK, SK has to search for the mafia).

By sk do u mean spree killer?  But there isnt a sk in this game.

Unless you meant the wolf?

more_horiz
He means Serial Killer, which is Wolf.

more_horiz
Then just say wolf lmao

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply