Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mafia #1: High School Days (Mafia wins)

+27
DHBoyd420
Efane
TDS
taznkid
Kandy.JPEG
Wubblewoo
Newdeath
Zepy
Judgment Master
Anzo
(RPG)Sasuke
Jikan
jjswgold
DMK
Gremlin
DefinitelyNotXrai
Endless Sorcerer
jjh927
Zeox
ALu
TricksterPDH5
Yillion
Salader
BlackWarGreymon
Hoshi(no)Tama777
mimgrim
Linda-Senpai
31 posters

descriptionDA Mafia #1: High School Days (Mafia wins) EmptyDA Mafia #1: High School Days (Mafia wins)

more_horiz
Far away, on an island, there is a high school called Duel Academy. Last semester, there was a certain student who was expelled and deemed an outcast and a disgrace. This certain student was known for cheating on tests, smoking in class, hiding drugs in their locker, threatening other students, and much more. Everyone was surprised to find out that this former student returned the next year, going with a new identity, and not only that, but they formed their own mafia! Unfortunately for the innocent students, they have no idea who is innocent, and who has joined the mafia. All they can do is guess and try to come to logical conclusions. All hell has broke loose and everyone is scared for their lives.

Introduction

Spoiler :

Know Your Mafia Vocabulary
Spoiler :

(credits to Salader for giving me the idea). Natural Disasters (Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Tornados, etc.) will happen once the game goes at-least 3 Days with 3 or more inactive players. The Natural Disaster will kill the inactive players, and they will be treated as if they were not in the game.

Mafia Roles

Spoiler :

Town Roles

Spoiler :

Neutral Roles

Spoiler :

Sign ups will be open for about a week, and I will try to get a minimum of 32 players. In order to sign up, post with your DA name and your GMT.

Accepted Players
Spoiler :

Prizes

Each member of the winning facility will get 2000 DP and the MVP of my choice will get 5000 DP and a userbar.

Last edited by Xerneas on Wed May 29, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 36 times in total

descriptionDA Mafia #1: High School Days (Mafia wins) EmptyRe: DA Mafia #1: High School Days (Mafia wins)

more_horiz
mimgrim

descriptionDA Mafia #1: High School Days (Mafia wins) EmptyRe: DA Mafia #1: High School Days (Mafia wins)

more_horiz

Hoshi(no)Tama777

more_horiz
TBJ
+1

more_horiz
Salader
GMT 0

more_horiz
Yillion +6

more_horiz
TricksterPDH5
GMT: -4

more_horiz
I qualify as the negro student that was expelled. I don't see the point in this game anymore.

more_horiz
Zeox
GMT-5

more_horiz
ALuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu wrote:
I qualify as the negro student that was expelled. I don't see the point in this game anymore.

Are you going to sign up?

more_horiz
jjh927
GMT 0

more_horiz
BigWorm

more_horiz
XraishionX
-7 GMT

more_horiz
no idea what this is but ill join

why would we need to post our da name though just look to the left

more_horiz
DMK

GMT -6

more_horiz
da name: jjswgold time zone:-4

more_horiz
Jikan
Eastern Standard Time

more_horiz
updated OP wth particpaints

more_horiz
(RPG)Sasuke
GMT+1

more_horiz
Anzo
DoubleTrouble
+3

more_horiz
Judgment Master

more_horiz
Zepy GMT+-0

more_horiz
Is this still open? If so, Newdeath; Mountain Standard Time.

more_horiz
wubblewoo

0 GMT

more_horiz
Skullkandy2400

GMT -4

more_horiz
taznkid

I assume the GMT thing is our time converted to GMT...well since I'm EST, I'm -5 hours (EST is 5 hours behind GMT)

more_horiz
TDS
GMT +2

more_horiz
OP updated. Need 9 more to start.

more_horiz
+4

more_horiz
(thelost)dhboyd420
GMT -6

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum