Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
CrimsonOverlord
LightYagami5
Debi
Kandy.JPEG
Bladecharge
The Brodie
DanelerH
jjh927
12 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 14 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #5

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
Town:
Spoiler :

Mafia:
Spoiler :

Wolves:
Spoiler :

Role Setup:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk

Townfolk
Townfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

-----------
Godfather
Mafioso

-----------
Wolf

Participants:

1. Alisae
2. Lux
3. DanelerH
4. Bladecharge
5. jjh927
6. LightYagami5
7. faervel
8. CrimsonOverlord
9. Debi

Prizes:
Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 14 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
SO I FUCKING LOST DUE TO MOD ERROR BECAUSE HEALING HAPPENS BEFORE A KILL!
FFS

During T1 (Twilight 1), it was obvious you were doc based on your reads once D2 came around. That hammer also screamed doc.
If I was town, I still would have pointed out that slip, and you would basicly be conf!town to me.
Besides your jump on me early, you were also obvtown.

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 14 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
Also posting votecounts isn't scummy ffs Faer.

more_horiz
Bladecharge wrote:
can you guys give me some feedback on how i played

Well...for starts lack of caps makes grammar nazis lynch you! DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 14 1550756652 (<-I had missed this emote...)

Now I am not THAT good at this game but for starters you could just post more; anything really. You shouldn't be afraid to give your stances on people. Considering that they will be your true reads when you are town(unless you try some weird stuff) it makes people trust you more and not doing that is trying to well...not be yourself and as a result you sound scummy by doing so.

more_horiz
Also don't be afraid to scumhunt.

more_horiz
Scum hunt like you guys do claiming people are scum or close to it.

more_horiz
Blade look at what I posted on page 3 about scumhunting.

more_horiz
No comment...

more_horiz
Then why comment?

more_horiz
I also think it has been an error on my part of the side. However, I didn't have order of operations so I assumed kill happens before heal.

more_horiz
Nah Lux it happens, don't hurt yourself over it.
I can go over it with you since I'ma probably have you co-mod my mefia game for ~reasons~

more_horiz
Haha, thank you. I still think it was a solid game of Mafia, even though I think I played terribly.

more_horiz
Many of the players here played terribly with a few exceptions: DanelerH(You are the mvp man) maybe Alisae,CrimsonOverlord if he didn't vote himself and ofc 1-2 that died early and didn't have the chance to play much.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
I also think it has been an error on my part of the side. However, I didn't have order of operations so I assumed kill happens before heal.

Actually you did it right if we follow Linda's mini-mafia rules so considering this was never explained in the rules here I think you did it right.

more_horiz
Also even though mafia did win I think it was a rather fair and balanced game for both sides. What I am trying to say is yes town did lose but I don't think the game was scum-favored(Yes though Godfather's kinda broken for this setup making sheriff kinda useless versus mafia but that ended up not mattering at all with him dying at start.)

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Lux wrote:

Actually you did it right if we follow Linda's mini-mafia rules so considering this was never explained in the rules here I think you did it right.

I don't know really DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 14 3974120512

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Lux wrote:

What are we talking about? I can probably clarify.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
faervel wrote:
Lux wrote:

On Night 2, I (Mafia) targeted Alisae for my Night Action.  At the same time, Alisae (Wolf) targeted Faervel (Doctor) for xyr Night Action.  Finally, Faervel targeted Alisae for xyr Night Action.  When Day 3 started, both Alisae and Faervel were dead.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
faervel wrote:
Lux wrote:

On Night 2, I (Mafia) targeted Alisae for my Night Action.  At the same time, Alisae (Wolf) targeted Faervel (Doctor) for xyr Night Action.  Finally, Faervel targeted Alisae for xyr Night Action.  When Day 3 started, both Alisae and Faervel were dead.

Alisae should have lived, faervel should have died.

more_horiz
Ah I can't edit posts here since I'm no longer Lord Linda, so I'll double  post. 

If someone performs a night action but they are targeted for a kill, their night action still goes through. Example: Doctor tries to heal someone but Mafia kills doctor same night. Doctor dies, but doctors target is still protected. Watcher tries to watch someone but they are killed in same night. They watch their target, but their dead so they can't report their findings anyway. 

Makes sense?

more_horiz
It does. Then it was my error.

more_horiz
Tis all good, we all make mistakes

more_horiz
I remember in one game on MS I died due to mod error because I was the vig and the BG was supposed to be on me but for some reason the mod forgot the BG sent in an action so I died.
Sad part about is that the next night I would have definitely shot scum.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply