Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
CrimsonOverlord
LightYagami5
Debi
Kandy.JPEG
Bladecharge
The Brodie
DanelerH
jjh927
12 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 2 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #5

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
Town:
Spoiler :

Mafia:
Spoiler :

Wolves:
Spoiler :

Role Setup:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk

Townfolk
Townfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

-----------
Godfather
Mafioso

-----------
Wolf

Participants:

1. Alisae
2. Lux
3. DanelerH
4. Bladecharge
5. jjh927
6. LightYagami5
7. faervel
8. CrimsonOverlord
9. Debi

Prizes:
Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Waiting for that debi claiming town post cuz he does so everytime. Other than that ill have to say faer was pretty jumpy about the tutorial dancing loli gave (alisae) so thats that. 

I feel no pressure whatsoever from blades vote cuz it was like a baby trying a new toy.

Bring dem discussions

Town claim

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
Every.single.time lmao

more_horiz
Crimmy answer my questions ;~;

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Nah just trying to advance the gamestate. And lay pressure.
Do you townread me because of that interaction? Do you scumread me?
Do you townread Faer because of that interatcion? Do you scumread him?

I'm looking for that kind of stuff.
@Crimsonoverlord

more_horiz
Id like more progression to declare my reads.

I do lean towards scum for faer atm but i dont rly trust anyone as town either

more_horiz
Gotcha.
Wink

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
I'm not MIA, Faerv.
btw this is being noted that he's specificly talking to Faer

more_horiz
I think that Faervel seems to be tunneling.  While Alisae does have a fairly good case against xem, it only puts Faervel as a Mafia-lean for me, as Town can also tunnel for bad reasons.  I'd prefer to wait to hear from the other players before deciding on my vote.  The one I most want to hear from is @jjh927.  Xe's posted, but hasn't actually said anything.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
I think that Faervel seems to be tunneling.  While Alisae does have a fairly good case against xem, it only puts Faervel as a Mafia-lean for me, as Town can also tunnel for bad reasons.  I'd prefer to wait to hear from the other players before deciding on my vote.  The one I most want to hear from is @jjh927.  Xe's posted, but hasn't actually said anything.
A. The bolded is the textbook definition of posturing as well as information instead of analysis.
B. The underline seems fake because if Dan felt that way he would follow it up with questions to get him into the discussion. What do you want to hear specificly from JJ?

more_horiz
A.  I'm not sure what you mean by "posturing."

B.  I don't have specific questions.  The main reason why I chose JJ is because xe's spoken without saying anything.  Basically, all xe's said is "Hi.  I'm here, but don't want to say anything.  Don't kill via RVS.  We need five votes for a lynch.  The Mafia aren't going to make mistakes."

more_horiz
A. "This kind of behavior could come from town but he could be scum for it. Maybe he's town, maybe he's scum."
B. First sentence makes it seem fake. You're not actually interested in getting him in the discussion.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:

Yeah I honestly was tunneling an RNG vote to get some discussions going...perhaps that was going too far cause I traded the trust on me barely had any good data as a result...(Still I find this more useful than legit shouting out "This is an RNG vote")
I find Alisae/Dazo's lynch on me quite reasonable so I think he's null/town-lean for now so guess gonna revoke my vote.

/Unvote Alisae

Now there IS something minor that bothers me...
@CrimsonOverlord Why is it that you say you scum-read me yet instead question Alisae...I find it weird(not sure if scummy or just weird but I personally see it as an attempt to slowdown the discussion..for better or for worse)

Oh also @Debi STOP THAT!!!

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
I didn't read my role pm guyz.
VOTE: Alisae

Voting copy pasting things just for me.

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

In all seriousness, I learned things.
So I'll be sharing knowledge.
This means I will also be playing to my wincon, but also teaching people along the way.
So I will not lie about theory. Feel free to ask me any questions about the game when it comes to just how the game works or abbreviations I may end up using.

Also I wrote this whole thing before I got my rolepm. I also failed High School to play mafia with ywall.

I did a quick read on everything. This is the only thing that caught my eye. Bote, with all respect, why don't you let new players learn things on their own and let them ask what they don't understand? Because what seems like you are doing is, easily gaining their trust so they look up to you during the game. I agree, they should ask about abbreviations. I will do it, since I don't know them all. But give new players freedom and space to learn things their way. 

It's like you are hungry for superiority. 

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
A. "This kind of behavior could come from town but he could be scum for it. Maybe he's town, maybe he's scum."

Does this refer to one specific move by a player? Like, the move could be coming from either scum or town. I ask because, logically, 9 out of 10 players are either Mafia or Town.

more_horiz
A.  My bad.  I didn't word that very well.  Let me clarify what I think of Faervel, then.  I think that Faervel is tunneling, but that isn't necessarily indicative of being Mafia.  I do, however, find Faervel suspicious due to the bad reasons xe had for voting to lynch Alisae.  (If you want me to go into more detail on that, I will, but I'll leave it at that for now.)  I don't find that enough of a reason to place a vote, though, so I am waiting to see what others say, as there may be someone I would rather place my vote on.

B.  The second sentence half right.  I do care in the sense that if JJ is Town, continuing to make those kinds of posts will only hurt xyr credibility.  If xe continues saying nothing, xe could be the one who ends up lynched.

more_horiz
Faer your unvote is towny.
UNVOTE
Faer do you think you can see an angel where Dan knows you're town?

more_horiz
Dr. Reid wrote:
Alisae wrote:
I didn't read my role pm guyz.
VOTE: Alisae

Voting copy pasting things just for me.

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

In all seriousness, I learned things.
So I'll be sharing knowledge.
This means I will also be playing to my wincon, but also teaching people along the way.
So I will not lie about theory. Feel free to ask me any questions about the game when it comes to just how the game works or abbreviations I may end up using.

Also I wrote this whole thing before I got my rolepm. I also failed High School to play mafia with ywall.

I did a quick read on everything. This is the only thing that caught my eye. Bote, with all respect, why don't you let new players learn things on their own and let them ask what they don't understand? Because what seems like you are doing is, easily gaining their trust so they look up to you during the game. I agree, they should ask about abbreviations. I will do it, since I don't know them all. But give new players freedom and space to learn things their way. 

It's like you are hungry for superiority. 
For the most part I am. I'm not trying to say "This is the correct stance you must" and moreso "This is my thought process on how I see things." I am encouraging that if someone doesn't understand for them to ask.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
UNVOTE

I have NO IDEA what that's supposed to mean....

more_horiz
/vote Alisae
Sorry but you seem suspicious and my experience in town of salem is telling me that most of the times the mafia or the sk(werewolf in our case) talks first and says something to gain towns trust(something you don't need to prove in the start if you are town). Of course I may be wrong now but I'll take my chances DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 2 Icon_razz

more_horiz
You have also said that you'll be teaching people along the way. And my opinion is that there is no need for such thing.

more_horiz
Dr. Reid wrote:
Alisae wrote:

Does this refer to one specific move by a player? Like, the move could be coming from either scum or town. I ask because, logically, 9 out of 10 players are either Mafia or Town.
Google defines Posturing as "behave in a way that is intended to impress or mislead others."
Him saying that he could be towny for getting in a tunnel, but he could also be scum is misleading and thus is posturing.

pedit: light I see you, hold on I'll address your things in a bit.
pedit2: We'll agree to disagree then Lux.
pedit3: LET ME POST PLEASE

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
A.  My bad.  I didn't word that very well.  Let me clarify what I think of Faervel, then.  I think that Faervel is tunneling, but that isn't necessarily indicative of being Mafia.  I do, however, find Faervel suspicious due to the bad reasons xe had for voting to lynch Alisae.  (If you want me to go into more detail on that, I will, but I'll leave it at that for now.)  I don't find that enough of a reason to place a vote, though, so I am waiting to see what others say, as there may be someone I would rather place my vote on.

B.  The second sentence half right.  I do care in the sense that if JJ is Town, continuing to make those kinds of posts will only hurt xyr credibility.  If xe continues saying nothing, xe could be the one who ends up lynched.
A. Gladly do go into more detail. Why isn't it enough reason to place a vote?
B. Then grill them instead of saying "They should talk more."

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Dr. Reid wrote:
Alisae wrote:

Google defines Posturing as "behave in a way that is intended to impress or mislead others."
Him saying that he could be towny for getting in a tunnel, but he could also be scum is misleading and thus is posturing.

pedit: light I see you, hold on I'll address your things in a bit.
pedit2: We'll agree to disagree then Lux.
pedit3: LET ME POST PLEASE

I see your point now. Thank you for co-operating.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Alisae wrote:
UNVOTE

I have NO IDEA what that's supposed to mean....
Scum know who town is, right?
Do you think that Dan is posturing towards your slot to attempt to mislynch it?

more_horiz
LightYagami5 wrote:
/vote Alisae
Sorry but you seem suspicious and my experience in town of salem is telling me that most of the times the mafia or the sk(werewolf in our case) talks first and says something to gain towns trust(something you don't need to prove in the start if you are town). Of course I may be wrong now but I'll take my chances DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 2 Icon_razz
Why am I suspicious?
So because I am actively scumhunting I am scum? What is the scum motivation behind my questions?
Also ToS strategies don't translate well onto forum mafia.

more_horiz
Also
VOTE: DanelerH

more_horiz
Also @LightYagami5 why are you sorry?

more_horiz
Also Votecount coming up

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Also @LightYagami5 why are you sorry?

For voting you when I don't have the exact proof to do so.

more_horiz
@Alisae  Your actions don't need to be obviously suspicious to suspect them. The mafia or werewolf(not the pros ofc) always tries its best to show a good character but that's the trap if you believe them you have lost. Anything a bit suspicious in this game is auto-lynch ;P

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply