Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
CrimsonOverlord
LightYagami5
Debi
Kandy.JPEG
Bladecharge
The Brodie
DanelerH
jjh927
12 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 12 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #5

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
Town:
Spoiler :

Mafia:
Spoiler :

Wolves:
Spoiler :

Role Setup:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk

Townfolk
Townfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

-----------
Godfather
Mafioso

-----------
Wolf

Participants:

1. Alisae
2. Lux
3. DanelerH
4. Bladecharge
5. jjh927
6. LightYagami5
7. faervel
8. CrimsonOverlord
9. Debi

Prizes:
Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 12 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
Not ghosting (i told you so) 

Doesnt the game end here? Town outweighs the mafia, town wins doesnt it?

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 12 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Not ghosting (i told you so) 

Doesnt the game end here? Town outweighs the mafia, town wins doesnt it?

No.  Town wins when the Mafia and Wolf all die.  Mafia win when the Wolf is dead and the Mafia outnumber or equal Town.  Wolf wins when Town and Mafia are dead.

more_horiz
If town won when they outweighed the mafia the game would be over before day 1, lmao.

more_horiz
This is going to be early but here is my vote since i know light is going to target me. VOTE: Light

more_horiz
I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE ME OR NOT VOTE ME I KNEWWWWW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha I am so glad I was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really so hyped right now!!!!!!!!! FROM THE START!!! I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU FROM THE START!!!! that Alisae is a wolf and you continued to say oh Light is suspicious because he constantly votes Alisae. IN YOUR FACE!

Well now you attack me so I have to find some defense but hehe I am so glad I was right from the start! ^_^

more_horiz
Tbf Light, the main issue with your attacks on Alisae was that they were groundless and relentless. Your arguments had no premise; you simply stuck to them from the beginning. Essentially, you had no validity, no soundness; you just happened to be correct. Being correct in such a case does not lower the chances of you being mafia because you had no way of knowing that Alisae was not town, and you could have gone on an all-out offense against any other player.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Tbf Light, the main issue with your attacks on Alisae was that they were groundless and relentless. Your arguments had no premise; you simply stuck to them from the beginning. Essentially, you had no validity, no soundness; you just happened to be correct. Being correct in such a case does not lower the chances of you being mafia because you had no way of knowing that Alisae was not town, and you could have gone on an all-out offense against any other player.

1) Man your ''correct'' attacks are really getting annoying.
2)I had proof on Alisae you just read what you want.
3)Hahahahaha did you really just say that you suspecting Alisae to be a scum? Give me a break man,you were a happy pair until now, don't lie about it.
4) In your previous post you attack me with some ''proof'' but your so called proof is just some phrases that I have wrote the past days. If these phrases are alone yes they make me suspicious but in the texts that are included are not even close to be suspected...You just take what you want and make people guilty.
You attack Lux too so that makes the least suspicious of the other 2 but I remember unvote him so maybe you didn't expect to be lynched and then regret it and translate it like:''I just want to give him some more time'' But then again I don't think that's the case.

more_horiz
You all attack me so I have to say some things too ;P

jjh927-->You are the most annoying person in this mafia but I don't think you are mafia mainly because you are rather too confused,being one of the first to vote Lux and being a target at night.I am not 100% sure but for me you are the least suspicious from the other 2.

Bladecharge-->You are the most quite one,you play simple and...I don't know man. You vote Crim without saying a word,you didn't vote Lux(Ofc I am suspicious of that too),you say oh well I am doomed I can't do anything about it...I just don't know what to think of you.

DanelerH-->You are like Bladecharge,you haven't said much so I don't know much. You vote without explaining the reason and something that I noticed: In Lux's post he thought of me as mafia and you as null. Now I was already suspicious so that was a desperate attack to change your opinions and vote me.But Lux was mafia so I keep thinking why are you the only one that didn't know if he was a scum or mafia...

Now jj If you can I want your help on this one. I am your main suspect now and that's ok but if you could have a 2nd suspect who would that be?(Please give me 1-2 reasons,again if you want)

more_horiz
Light, why am I annoying? I provide evidence for my reads, and again, you had fuck all on Alisae.

You're right though, we were a happy pair. That's why, on Alisae confirming I was attacked by the wolf, I immediately confirmed it myself to drop suspicion on them in case they were the doctor. Had faervel died but not Alisae, I would be voting them now. Had neither of them died, I wouldn't be.

My main issue with you, Light, is that you read Alisae as doctor. And then revealed that read. And then, Alisae, who was actually the wolf, was killed in the night by the mafia. I personally suspected that Alisae was either doctor or wolf from that too, but if your read leans towards town in that instance then you absolutely don't reveal.

You want some process of elimination, Light? I am all but confirmed town. DanelerH is my strongest townread right now, because he pushed for the lynch on Lux to get locked early. I thought that was possibly scummy behaviour at the time due to the risk of a mislynch, but in light of Lux not being the wolf, the mafia in that position would have been able to argue that Lux was not the wolf with no risk if done properly. Possibly by defending one of the mafia reads of the time.

So that leaves you and bladecharge.

more_horiz
You were the one that most fucked up with Alisae and everybody know that. If he hadn't died at night the town would automaically lose because there is no way you would suspect him. I was telling that Alisae is a wolf from the start again and again,so many times that you called me obssesed and ignore me even though I was right.I saw it was no point keep voting him cuz your nice couple controlled the game so I told my 2nd theory about Alisae being the doctor and healed you which was incorrect. Why did I reveal it? Because I am a player that reveals its thoughts and probably that's why you are targeting me.

If you trust Dan then for me that leaves only Bladecharge to vote. Bladecharge will obviously vote me,Dan will vote whatever jj votes,so the game comes down to you to decide if I am more likely mafia or Bladecharge. Sadly I can't control other people opinions.

Scenarios that can be done: 1)Vote a person that you are sure that it's a scum and a)be correct and 100% win the game,b)be wrong and 100% lose the game OR 2)vote a random person and have 33,3% to win OR 3)Don't vote today,ofc 1 will die at night and random lynch 1 in the next day having a 50% to win.
My point is if you really think me or Blade are scums ok vote us but if not better not vote today at all, it increases our chances 16,7%.

more_horiz
Speaking statistically, you're right.

However, speaking logically, you're completely wrong. The mafia will kill me tonight because I am essentially confirmed town. We're dealing with a 50/50 here- you or bladecharge. And if I'm honest, we may as well get it over with today.

more_horiz
Confirmed? We just all think that you are the least suspicious here. You can as well be the mafia.Don't think too high of yourself.
Also you are wrong, the mafia knows that the rest 3 players are just townfolks so why would he only kill you?
Better talk statistically than your ''logically'' cuz yes Blade and me are the most suspicious ones here mainly cuz we didn't vote Lux but you and Dan are not 100% town. You might have played a good game and remove all suspicions.
Anyway I won't vote until the other 2 join the conversation and read what they are about to say.

more_horiz
If I was mafia why would I have gone after Lux?

more_horiz
Some posts ago you wrote: '' I'm extremely confident in my the calls on light and blaze, but not as much on Lux.'' You were also the first one to vote him so when Lux started to mess up you just thought,oh well i will vote him and if they don't follow my lead that means they don't suspect me and Lux and even if they follow my lead then Lux would be a nice sacrifice so that others can completely trust me. I have played some games in town of salem when a mafia votes another mafia and easily removes all the suspicions of him.Then as your last resort unvote him ''to give him some time'' when you wished for others to regret theit votes.
Now this is just a hypothesis and you are still my least suspicious one,I just wanted to prove you that it's not 100% sure that you are a town.

more_horiz
My unvote was never to give anyone any time; it was because I didn't want anyone prematurely hammering just in case we'd made a mistake.

Point still stands; the mafia will absolutely kill me tonight. The number of suspects will not be reduced, thus, there is no need to wait a day.

In fact, waiting a day gives the mafia a slight edge, as they only need to convince one other town rather than two.

more_horiz
Light, would you mind clarifying something for me?  If you aren't the Mafia, who are you suspicious of?  From what I can tell, you consider Bladecharge and I to be null and jj to be either Town or Mafia (can't tell which).

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Light, would you mind clarifying something for me?  If you aren't the Mafia, who are you suspicious of?  From what I can tell, you consider Bladecharge and I to be null and jj to be either Town or Mafia (can't tell which).

I am suspicious of Bladecharge. You and jj are null to me except something changes.

more_horiz
Here's the deal, light. Bladecharge is new to the game and has no idea what is going on, so he's behaved extremely suspiciously all throughout. We don't know if this is his ineptitude at being town or his ineptitude for being scum, but basically, he seems to have a big thing for him being suspicious and brings attention to how suspicious he is being by commenting on his suspiciousness. So I'm very much willing to consider him as the last mafia, because, regardless of what side he's on, he's played inadequately.

I also do not like the idea that someone could win by playing badly. It does not sit well.

But on the other hand, light, you've been throwing around your suspicions and have precisely 0 townreads on any of the 3 of us who aren't you. The idea that a competent player would nullread me at this point is laughable. You have been an active part of the game and your way of playing seems entirely based on gut feelings and suspicions not backed up by interpretations of comments. You've completely steered away from deciding who you believe to be town so as to absolve yourself of guilt, as you did when we lynched crimson - you specifically blamed me and Ali for leading you on before we even lynched the guy. And then when we get to Lux, you refuse to lynch him. Do you understand why this makes you the most suspicious right now?

more_horiz
Yes I understand and if you have read my previous posts you would have noticed that I don't exclude myself from being suspicious.In my most trusted post i said that the 4 most suspected people ,after Crim was lynched, were Me,Alisae,JJ and Bladecharge so I know my actions can be questioned.
You say Bladecharge is inexperienced and you are right but that also applys to me.I have played a lot town of salem but this is my first time that I have to explain so many things plus it's my first time playing mafia on a forum, so I find it logical to trust more on my insticts and I will continue to do that in the future mafia games cuz It's paying off.
You are also right about throwing around my suspicions but I like to think all of the scenarios and by doing that all of you are possibly scums some more and some less...That won't change for me. You said that believing that you can be a scum is laughable but is it though? I said it before,don't get too high of yourself because you are the least suspected here,I explained a scenario that you can be a scum as well but it's unlikely to have happened so I don't base on that. Ofc I wouldn't be surprised at all if in the end you are mafia.
In the start some of you thought I was town then because of my 0 townreads thought i was wolf,then Lux became your possibly wolf and I was possibly a mafia,then it's reveled that Lux was mafia so you again thought I was wolf then Alisae(wolf) died and all over again I am mafia...Really huh? You made some fine arguments for me being town, mafia and wolf. In the end It's not just me who is confused but all of you too.

more_horiz
What? I've stuck with the idea of you being mafia since I said it. I've never said anything about you being wolf.

You misunderstand the concept of reads, btw. They aren't steadfast. They are the direction in which you consider someone. A self aware player will understand that even someone they strongly townread can be scum.

more_horiz
if you want to target me then just do it once the vote is cast it game over anyhow.

more_horiz
Welp, it looks like we legitimately have no reason not to vote bladecharge now. I guess if we lose as a result of this we have 2 people to blame? (Crimson and blade)

more_horiz
oh well maybe i should of not done much.

more_horiz
Honestly, I can't tell if Bladecharge is Mafia or just really, really bad Town.

more_horiz
Yeah, but if he's mafia he's really really bad mafia, and there's a part of me that can't let that have even the faintest chance of victory.

/vote bladecharge

My mind is made up.

more_horiz
Nothing more to add. My main suspect is Bladecharge right now so...I hope we win...
/vote Bladecharge

more_horiz
well that was overrwacting but i saw it coming.

more_horiz
It's on you, DanelerH. If you really don't think it's blade, try to convince me. But I'm serious here; I will not be able to live with myself if this fucker turns out to be mafia. I can tolerate a loss here as long as it's not due to us misconstruing incompetence as not dangerous.

more_horiz
my vote still has not change and i hope for my vote I am not wrong. When I said that I meant it in a way where I gave myself a bad name and  should not of done that because I am not mafia. I bet I would get myself as more as a suspect in this post. I guess i am a poor innocent playing.  Prepare to be unable to not live with yourself JJH.

more_horiz
I guess I'll vote for Bladecharge, too, then.

/lynch Bladecharge

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply