Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
CrimsonOverlord
LightYagami5
Debi
Kandy.JPEG
Bladecharge
The Brodie
DanelerH
jjh927
12 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 13 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #5

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
Town:
Spoiler :

Mafia:
Spoiler :

Wolves:
Spoiler :

Role Setup:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk

Townfolk
Townfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

-----------
Godfather
Mafioso

-----------
Wolf

Participants:

1. Alisae
2. Lux
3. DanelerH
4. Bladecharge
5. jjh927
6. LightYagami5
7. faervel
8. CrimsonOverlord
9. Debi

Prizes:
Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 13 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
That locks the lynch.  @Lux, the day can now end.

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 13 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
As can the game, unless you want to go through with the night anyway.

Good game, everyone! If we lost I personally blame Crimson and Blade.

more_horiz
wrong move

more_horiz
i can't clear my name for the life of me it seems in this game. I have played games like this before but this is the first time on this one for me.

more_horiz
Day 3 has ended! Bladecharge has been lynched. He was a Townfolk! Night 3 has begun! It will end in 48 hours. 

gg scrubs

Last edited by Lux on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
i know what to expect next time

more_horiz
Plot twist!  It was me the whole time!  It was neither Light nor Bladecharge.  They were both just bad Town.

more_horiz
WP DanelerH, had you as town entirely because of the encouragement to lock the lynch on Lux prematurely.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
WP DanelerH, had you as town entirely because of the encouragement to lock the lynch on Lux prematurely.

I saw no way to save Lux, so that was my best bet.  I was afraid I might have been seen as the Wolf after that, which is why I was extremely happy to see that my target for Night 2 (Alisae) was the Wolf.

more_horiz
i thought something was up with you but if i did mention my suspuion no one would of ever believed me that you hwere moslty no vocal most of the time.

more_horiz
Yeah lol, I didn't bother with my defense too much afterwards but bote got faer out of the way and everything seemed like an easy path to the win after that.

more_horiz
Night 3 has ended! LightYagami5 (Townfolk) has been killed! He was killed by the Mafia! Mafia wins the game! 

Roles:
jjh927 - Townfolk
CrimsonOverlord - Townfolk
Bladecharge- Townfolk
LightYagami5 - Townfolk
Debi - Sheriff
Faervel - Doctor

DanelerH - Godfather
Lux - Mafioso

Alisae - Wolf

more_horiz
Who was it who suggested killing Debi and why?

more_horiz
i have no idea i can't remember

more_horiz
I suggested it.  It had to do with how there were bigger suspicions then Debi, so it seemed like a good opportunity for a kill.  Debi was also saying Alisae was suspicious, so I was hoping there might be some distrust towards Alisae for it, but I wasn't going to push for that.  There might have been a couple of other reasons, but I don't remember what they were.

more_horiz
I let Dan roll things

more_horiz
Lol Dan I caught you D1 lol.

Anyone want feedback?
BTW I would have played very similarly as I did if I was town.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Lol Dan I caught you D1 lol.

Yeah, but I ended up pulling myself far enough out of the ditch to make a comeback.

more_horiz
Dude you just coasted the whole fucking game lol.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Dude you just coasted the whole fucking game lol.

Okay, fine, you got me.  To be honest, I'm surprised nobody else noticed.

more_horiz
Nah man I'm just saying good job.
You honestly deserve the win.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:

Anyone want feedback?

Go on then. What could I have done better?

more_horiz
JJ you were obvtown.
Easy to work with, was very clearly trying to solve the game.
Just your push on me was meh. Looking for why people do things is good thing to try to do.
Honestly some one like you will just get better as they learn more, so I encourage ya to play elsewhere like on MS :D

With that said, don't wallpost. I'ma just copy and paste what my first IC said about wallposting:
The first and foremost problem with a wall post is the lack of a concise argument to easily grab. Because a wall post has so many unnecessities, they generally fail to convey the point effectively to the reader. Any rhetorics course ever would tell you that you have to provide your argument in a concise way, because it is easier for people to understand. The only way you can convey your line of thought is if you understand your own thought and are able to structure it. If you can structure it, you can write it in a short post. Making it any longer than necessary is useless and actually counterproductive. I will not read a long post because the structure is generally unclear and thoughts are just thrown around in a random manner. At times (not often), I see a good wallpost, because there is so mich information to convey that it cannot be done in a shorter post. About all other wall posts are horrendous.

Next, wall posts are generally boring because they tend to mull over the same thing again and again. They also take up a lot of time to read.

more_horiz
Oh yeah. And this goes for everyone! Ask more questions!

more_horiz
Also just because someone doesn't defend themselves doesn't mean they're town.
Moreso it can be better to just try to address people's concerns, but try not to be super defensive.

more_horiz
I think I could also use some feedback.  I'm assuming one of the things would boil down to not coasting as much?

more_horiz
Coasting was good for you, as you can obvious see, it worked out.
Tho your stance on Me vs Faer really just screamed scum.
Honestly the only thing I can say for you is to look more townie IMO.

Why as Debi killed btw?
I figured he likes to gambit as a PR by saying he's a VT, so I knew he was a PR. Day 1 I was going back and forth between Light or JJ being Cop and Debi being doc.

more_horiz
oh nvm I just saw I need to read lol.

more_horiz
can you guys give me some feedback on how i played

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
jjh927 wrote:

I saw no way to save Lux, so that was my best bet.  I was afraid I might have been seen as the Wolf after that, which is why I was extremely happy to see that my target for Night 2 (Alisae) was the Wolf.

Tbh had I survived I am pretty sure the game would change much considering I townread you as well cause of that play. Good job. ^.^
Alisae wrote:
BTW I would have played very similarly as I did if I was town.

Yeah that's why I consider myself stupid after playing wolf so many times and still failing to see how wolf would just get mixed in with the town to find the mafia cause let's be honest: It's almost the main reason people play mafia in the 1st place.

Also feedback please. :3

OH AND PLOT TWIST:You'd survive had you not killed me.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply