Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
CrimsonOverlord
LightYagami5
Debi
Kandy.JPEG
Bladecharge
The Brodie
DanelerH
jjh927
12 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 7 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #5

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
Town:
Spoiler :

Mafia:
Spoiler :

Wolves:
Spoiler :

Role Setup:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk

Townfolk
Townfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

-----------
Godfather
Mafioso

-----------
Wolf

Participants:

1. Alisae
2. Lux
3. DanelerH
4. Bladecharge
5. jjh927
6. LightYagami5
7. faervel
8. CrimsonOverlord
9. Debi

Prizes:
Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 7 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
Crimmy make a serious push on someone and show me that you're actually looking for scum.

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) - Page 7 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
Like, actually scumhunt.

more_horiz
I did and got attacked for it. You and jj are the scum duo for me, it's just so obvious that you lowkey co-op. I find everyone fishy, but not as much as you two. I'll keep insisting that you especially are scum, because whenever someone has provoked you, you have went on walls and walls of rapid fire reasoning as to why they are so wrong in that accusation

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Light why are you only looking for the wolf/SK?

Because I think it's easier. Look I consider you all possible mafia but sk? Oh well he is either acting like Alisae meaning he is trying to help town but he is a lot suspicious and he can choose to act like Crimson and be like: LYNCH,KILL! 
Because I chang emy vote to crimson doesn't mean I don't suspect you. 
Also let's say I am town,then maybe Crimson and Debi are the mafia and I am really right about you being sk...Pffff I don't know...

more_horiz
/vote Crimsonoverlord

Shit tier defence. You lost the argument 3 times in that sentence. "Alisae gets way triggered" is a typical stance taken when you haven't got an argument left. It's a personal attack that writes off arguments as null baselessly. You seem to suggest that dying is okay. It is not okay. If you were fighting in the best interests of town and were town, then you would actually try to not get lynched here. Your principal argument, the only remotely real one in your post, is that if/when you get lynched it would reveal you as town and then, by some miraculous extension, that Alisae is scum? See, that isn't the case at all. Even if this turns out to be a mislynch, it doesn't prove a damn thing. Finally, there is always more to add. Resigning yourself to your fate is not good play, nor does it suggest that you're town.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
I did and got attacked for it. You and jj are the scum duo for me, it's just so obvious that you lowkey co-op. I find everyone fishy, but not as much as you two. I'll keep insisting that you especially are scum, because whenever someone has provoked you, you have went on walls and walls of rapid fire reasoning as to why they are so wrong in that accusation

No, what you did was try to stay under the radar and oppertunisticly hop on a wagon.
And is there something wrong with me being overeactive? Becuase that's how I play.

LightYagami5 wrote:
Alisae wrote:
Light why are you only looking for the wolf/SK?

Because I think it's easier. Look I consider you all possible mafia but sk? Oh well he is either acting like Alisae meaning he is trying to help town but he is a lot suspicious and he can choose to act like Crimson and be like: LYNCH,KILL! 
Because I chang emy vote to crimson doesn't mean I don't suspect you. 
Also let's say I am town,then maybe Crimson and Debi are the mafia and I am really right about you being sk...Pffff I don't know...

Ah okay. Gotcha.

more_horiz
Crimmy is at L-1. This means that anyone who plans on hammering should say (and bold) "Intent to Hammer" so Crimmy could get any last words in.

Crimmy this is where you claim.

more_horiz
Unoffical Votecount 1.6!
(2) Alisae (L-3)  - Debi,, CrimsonOverlord
(4) CrimsonOverlord (L-1) - Bladecharge, Alisae, LightYagami5, jjh927

Not Voting (4) : Lux, DanelerH, faervel,

With 9 alive, it is 5 to lynch.
Ali Notes: If I mess anything up please let me know!

more_horiz
btw the only times when people SHOULD be claiming is A. When they have a guilty (Either by you roleblocking the kill or an investigation result) B. Massclaim C. When they are at L-1.

more_horiz
Thing is, we have to be cautious here. We can't prove anything if he claims citizen, but if he claims either of the skill roles and is scum, then a counterclaim would reveal the role to scum. How might we proceed?

more_horiz
If he claims a PR I'll unvote and wait for CCs.
You have to remember that VT/Citizen/Townsfolk/whateverthefuckthey'recalled is a safe claim for scum so yeah.

more_horiz
I hope someone seals the votes one me, so it can be proven how wrong you two are. I'll take it for the team its cool

more_horiz
Also if someone lolhammers before a claim they get policy lynched the next day depending on the flip.
pedit: Someone feel free to hammer away. Those words are fake as fuck.

more_horiz
Meaning I won't policy lynch you the next day if you do hammer Crimmy.

more_horiz
Cant keep my grin for whats about to be unveiled on how you fked up lmao. Town has this in the bag now that you two will fk up

more_horiz
Crimson, if you're so desperate you could vote for yourself

more_horiz
Nah. Now you're trying to guilt trip us.
Your play has been piss poor and the fact that you haven't claimed says a lot. If you're a PR, there's no reason not to claim to save your own life.
You're scum. Dun deal.

more_horiz
Ill self vote, heck i wish botto would reveal what role i am upon my death in less than 24h

enjoy the death trip mafiosos

vote /me

more_horiz
Holy shit he actually killed himself

more_horiz
Also saying this, i do not wanna play a tutoring game at all.

Whole game has been you saying do this do that, just spoonfeeding us all. I'm glad im dying so that you especially end up killed the next day, but god damn this game has been the most boring one ever period. I wont be playing anymore after this, so enjoy mlg mafia with someone telling every single one what to do, when to do it, how to call it, when to call it and then act.

Am out

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Unoffical Votecount 1.7!
(1) Alisae (L-4)  - Debi,
(5) CrimsonOverlord - Bladecharge, Alisae, LightYagami5, jjh927, CrimsonOverlord - LYNCH @nightbot

Not Voting (3) : Lux, DanelerH, faervel,

With 9 alive, it is 5 to lynch.
Ali Notes: If I mess anything up please let me know!

more_horiz
Alright we got time to talk before Botto locks and does the flip.
Crimmy flipping read (selfhammering there is a good play if you're scum thre btw) sorta makes me think that scum is off the wagon.
If scum were to be on the wagon I want bladecharge's head on a platter.

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/vqSWPUm.png

So, is this an elaborate plot to get us to shit ourselves for the next few hours? Or do you think he was actually town? I'm confused.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Ill self vote, heck i wish botto would reveal what role i am upon my death in less than 24h

enjoy the death trip mafiosos

vote /me

I don't know if you can vote yourself but for real????
Let's say you are town ok? Your acting is like: I don't care what happens to this game at all. If you are town you are not helping us at all and a myslynch can cost us the game cuz at night they may kill 2 of us and then it's a pretty slow probability that we might win... If you are town at least try help us a little...say now who you suspect and how you believe should act. Because if you are truly a town we need that help.

more_horiz
Well yeah, if he's town he just threw the game. No question about that. He just wasn't putting up any arguments and when we pressed him to actually argue a little he just continued with nothing. He died as he lived; full of shit.

more_horiz
Im town, but all of you wont believe it. Heck i have 1 stupid as fk bladecharge vote on me. I also truly am washed out with this game as its not fun the way its going. Also a misslynch was bound to happen so ill take it and you will finish off jj and alisae. Day 1 lynching is absolutely retarded, but since you guys want to do it, then this is the best way to prove it.

more_horiz
Yeah Light you can vote for yourself.
It's also a really shitty move coming from town because it's playing against the town wincon. I need the night to think about where I want to look if Crimmy is town. I think Dan is still scum if Crimmy flips town.

pedit: no it isn't Crimmy. No lynching is bad because you aren't lynching scum period.

more_horiz
Whenever i attacked back, ofc im accused of being wayyy off and no arguments. Its funny how jj and alisae are heard because ofc they got the rythm going. There is no freaking arguments in day 1. Its all poking and teasing because you literally have 0 information on who everyone is. Let the pros handle it i guess

more_horiz
There are arguements you just don't know what good arguements look like.
Also that's called town synergy.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Im town, but all of you wont believe it. Heck i have 1 stupid as fk bladecharge vote on me. I also truly am washed out with this game as its not fun the way its going. Also a misslynch was bound to happen so ill take it and you will finish off jj and alisae. Day 1 lynching is absolutely retarded, but since you guys want to do it, then this is the best way to prove it.

If you are town my next target if I don't die at night will be my my first one Alisae and maybe jj depends on how things will go...
If you are a scum my next target will be Debi.
Until nightbot announce it you can say all of your thoughts so far...That might help us a bit more(I mean except just sayin vote Alisae and jj)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply