Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
ZeroPassion
username290
Debi
CrimsonOverlord
niney16
Lux
DanelerH
Pepchoninga
Linda-Senpai
13 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 3 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #4: Sign Ups

(I haven't got the time on my hands atm to host a Mini Mafia, so I'll give you guys another Wolf Mafia in the meantime)

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. Pepochoninga
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. niney16
5. CrimsonOverlord
6. faervel
7. username290
8. Drunkion

Reserves:
1. hazmah
2. Debi

To sign up, simply say "in". Taking any number of signups at a minimum of 7.

7 is the bare minimum of players I will take for the game, but I will take any number of people for the game above 7. Signups are open until 8/19/16

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:17 am; edited 8 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
Well I don't need nobody to protect me big guy...I'm the GOD OF GODS...but this don't matter now, a. Well i might be new to this particular game, tho I've watched enough criminal movies/TV shows to know that usualy the game that fires his occusations right off the bat is probably not to be trusted and is trying to go under the radar Wink 

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
That theory of yours is valid Pep, yeah, but you should also keep in mind that in Mafia people accuse or lynch others just to test their reactions. 

more_horiz
I got that part from the beginning...maybe you shouldn't underestimate me that much Wink 

more_horiz
You dodged my question pep. Why am i specifically suspicious?

more_horiz
I actually didn't mr. Casul. People that fire fast accusations even if just to test others reactions are not always to be trusted. In your case I'm even more deeply believing that...

more_horiz
No ur just accusing the person that accused you. A common trait to pass guilt over, or passive panicking. It's ok mr mafioso

more_horiz
You seem a bit too sure in your statements...and you are oppenly saying who you think i am...that is a smart move...but also till now there have been 5 people in the conversation...you have accused me and fearly with a very clear mind, even tho you haven't played with me, and you wouldn't know my playstyle if i already has one. So i think i have the full right to doubt you, since i may not know who you are for example, but you might do...and off course visa-versa 

more_horiz
You've merely played with me as well, so judging on playstyle or exp etc etc is kinda vague imo. Ofc out of all who commented i picked all as suspicious to some extent, it's you who i am having a debate for now

more_horiz
I can't really say I've played with you, I've more played with everything to test the water. Just using you and my suspicions over you as a way to get to know how things work. And well your second sentence can't really be taken as a teuth off course, since you could easily be lying, but i guess that is to be seen...

more_horiz
@username290
@niney16
@Drunkion

Wassup? 

more_horiz
GREETINGS, so i wouldnt lynch anyone, i can agree pep was playing kinda the fool too much but idk.

Dan was kinda suspicious but nothing to worry.

At this point i wouldnt lynch aynone <3, since at this moment i dont trust anyone.

more_horiz
Good to see you fark  DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 3 3137108042

We aren't lynching anyone as of the moment, are we?

We are pointing fingers. 

At this point i wouldnt lynch aynone <3,

Ah, so innocent  DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 3 842105721

You sound like a Wolf to me...? 

more_horiz
im a potato <3, wolfs arent innocent they look like faer :C

more_horiz
Wolves come in different colors ^.^

more_horiz
Meh i might of overused my status as a nobie ^^ tho tbh, everybody looks suspicious to me as well. Some of you are playing to much mr nice guy lol...tho maybe i think we should wait one night...

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Meh i might of overused my status as a nobie ^^ tho tbh, everybody looks suspicious to me as well. Some of you are playing to much mr nice guy lol...tho maybe i think we should wait one night...

im toitally drunmk but i agreee

more_horiz
Drunksy being drunk...sorry i did that DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 3 3974120512 

more_horiz
We are still missing niney and username. Niney i dont expect to be active though

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
im a potato <3, wolfs arent innocent they look like faer :C

You know, you didn't try to convince me hard that you are NOT the Wolf. 

FoS: Drunkion

more_horiz
Haven't really seen username in a while. Niney is usually active...

more_horiz
DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 3 Lg

more_horiz
username290 wrote:
DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 3 Lg

What?

more_horiz
That mysteriousness of his is quite suspicious...i wonder if he is maybe giving a call to his Mafia-mates or maybe just stalking one of his prays...

more_horiz
What mysteriousness? He hasn't typed anything at al (or is it only my screen?  DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 3 576792747)!
l

more_horiz
Possible translation: I post so I exist

But seriously I know there's really nothing you can offer for the 1st day but you can at least have a....uhh......idk...random input?

more_horiz
Lol that's it...he is posting this black void, to say he is here, he is watching and he is thirsty for blood...

more_horiz
It may have been just a glitch. You sound like a paranoid townie Pep DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 3 1554389127 

more_horiz
Or a criminal mastermind Razz 

more_horiz
That possibillity is also taken into the consideration.

more_horiz
Is it Luka..is it...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply