Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
ZeroPassion
username290
Debi
CrimsonOverlord
niney16
Lux
DanelerH
Pepchoninga
Linda-Senpai
13 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 9 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #4: Sign Ups

(I haven't got the time on my hands atm to host a Mini Mafia, so I'll give you guys another Wolf Mafia in the meantime)

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. Pepochoninga
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. niney16
5. CrimsonOverlord
6. faervel
7. username290
8. Drunkion

Reserves:
1. hazmah
2. Debi

To sign up, simply say "in". Taking any number of signups at a minimum of 7.

7 is the bare minimum of players I will take for the game, but I will take any number of people for the game above 7. Signups are open until 8/19/16

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:17 am; edited 8 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 9 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
Linda didn't say the number of votes we needed, but I would assume it's four since we only have seven players left.

Pep, I'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to make.  I do agree that Drunkion's post was unnecessary, though.  If neither of you are Town-aligned, I'm going to guess that one of you is the Wolf.

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 9 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
Really i didn't think about that...i saw myself getting out of the game heroicly lynching myself and then reveling my accusations and then laugh from the sidelines as they hopefully come true...tho i would much rather stay out of the argument a bit and probably take a more passive way of playing, since obviously to much activity and bumbling is enough for you to become the top suspect. I'm not really in on niney, mostly because she just said she is the sheriff and then didn't really do anything else...also the more interesting thing for me is that she not only confessed that she is a sheriff, she also confirmed that she was doing her night job. Now this means she knows how the rules work at least on paper. Thats why I don't completely trust her since spitting out like that that you are basically playing the most important town member and not giving any valuable information and or valid points that people can decide to trust or not is kind of sticky. Also i have a bit of a something on my mind for username...he is not really active in here as well, unless you tell him to, and even then he doesn't add his full opinion on someone. This and also his little post earlier that basically said "i agree pep is the wolf" or something along those lines is also pretty interesting. He doesn't give a valid opinion on why he thinks so, like most of you did, nor does he lynch me, he just says that. Now this could mean he is just trying to add another name against me, since he sees I'm on the fence. Thats why i would put his as the posible wolf in my opinion.

more_horiz
Meh im just role revealing becouse it wont change much, you can believe me or not 
my role wont matter since it doesnt have any abilities or special interactions, and of course is less probabble to prove, but im doing it for counter claim, i mean im not going to let Pep try to reveal as townsfolk when im the one who's left

more_horiz
Drunks I don't know what you mean by scum...i was just trying to give my opinion on the game, catch up on people's playing styles and yes, copy some of the things they did...I am a pretty douchy person sometimes for fun, but I don't think this is the case...I'm just really active in the convos...

more_horiz
Drunks you do know that when it's all revealed it would be a pretty douche move even by this games standart...

more_horiz
uhm pep first scum=mafia/wolf is not an insult haha dont take anything personal here is just a game, also at this point you are done, but its okay you will learn with time, you problem wasnt being pro active, it was doing something without explaining why, that's when you revealed that you were mafia

more_horiz
Yeah i know, I didn't really do my sentence right...firstly yeah i will learn with time, that why i did reveal my role...I personally gave the last lynch for me to be done...I actually did explain everything i did, tho for you it never was a satisfying answer or maybe that was your plan all along...I didn't reveal myself as mafia, all though i do admit, that I might've looked like a mafia/wolf in the way i worded myself and my play style as a whole...what i meant is that you saying that you are the remaining townfolk, just to further more blackmail me and after seeing Lux having a doubt over me after all, you said it again...now this is fir me to obvious...and is also a pretty shitty move in jeneral...game or not...

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
Also for you lux, at this point i think i know what your role is or at least i suspect it, so be aware of that for night

k. 
Pepchoninga wrote:
Really i didn't think about that...i saw myself getting out of the game heroicly lynching myself and then reveling my accusations and then laugh from the sidelines as they hopefully come true...tho i would much rather stay out of the argument a bit and probably take a more passive way of playing, since obviously to much activity and bumbling is enough for you to become the top suspect. I'm not really in on niney, mostly because she just said she is the sheriff and then didn't really do anything else...also the more interesting thing for me is that she not only confessed that she is a sheriff, she also confirmed that she was doing her night job. Now this means she knows how the rules work at least on paper. Thats why I don't completely trust her since spitting out like that that you are basically playing the most important town member and not giving any valuable information and or valid points that people can decide to trust or not is kind of sticky. Also i have a bit of a something on my mind for username...he is not really active in here as well, unless you tell him to, and even then he doesn't add his full opinion on someone. This and also his little post earlier that basically said "i agree pep is the wolf" or something along those lines is also pretty interesting. He doesn't give a valid opinion on why he thinks so, like most of you did, nor does he lynch me, he just says that. Now this could mean he is just trying to add another name against me, since he sees I'm on the fence. Thats why i would put his as the posible wolf in my opinion.

She might have been capable of doing a night action because Linda PM's everyone with night action, so all she has to do is to say who she wants to heal. I agree on username, guess he's just little bit lazy DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 9 1554389127 
Drunkion wrote:
Meh im just role revealing becouse it wont change much, you can believe me or not 
my role wont matter since it doesnt have any abilities or special interactions, and of course is less probabble to prove, but im doing it for counter claim, i mean im not going to let Pep try to reveal as townsfolk when im the one who's left

The thing is...there are TWO citizens (Townsfolks) left. So neither you or Pep are the last townfolk left. And it's funny how you now grab for that "last townfolk spot".

/Unlynch Pepchoninga

/lynch Drunkion

One more reason I trust Pep on being citizen is because he said that niney is capable of doing night action (But all she has to do in reality is to say who she wants to heal) hence making me believe that he did not yet had a chance to do night action (like Wolf's) himself.

more_horiz
well lux you are making a huge mistake, he is playing the innocent bad lamb, all i did was counter claim his town claim becouse indeed im the last town, what do you mean with 2?¿ there's only 2 citizens in this game

more_horiz
And I mean about niney who she wants to investigate because she is Detective not Doctor.

more_horiz
And no there is 3 citizens in this round of Mafia, and because faervel died there is two now. 

more_horiz
I'm not doing a huge mistake, I'm lynching the real Wolf.

more_horiz
there's only one townsfolk left not 2...

more_horiz
there's only one townsfolk left not 2...

more_horiz
https://gyazo.com/91c8c8910340eecab52fad1a98e6a141

more_horiz
and again you are accusing me of wolf, when my entire game was anti wolf basically,

more_horiz
Why are some of my posts not here? And I don't really get your conversation, since there seems to be missing parts

more_horiz
Forget about this post, my bad

more_horiz
Actually Lux is right...i though there is only one town folk after faerly got killed, tho Linda firstly gave only 7 places but there were 8 people that sighned...so that means that you could be a townfolk as well...if that ends up being the case, you have my deerest apologys for beeing so aggressive towards you ^^

more_horiz
wait what? there are 3 townfolks?

more_horiz
Well i guess so...

more_horiz
can anyone link where linda says this?

more_horiz
Just read carefully her official post...

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
One more reason I trust Pep on being citizen is because he said that niney is capable of doing night action (But all she has to do in reality is to say who she wants to heal) hence making me believe that he did not yet had a chance to do night action (like Wolf's) himself.

That line of reasoning doesn't work for the Wolf, though.  Just like TPRs, the Wolf would probably also get a PM from Linda. Do you know what role don't get a PM?  Citizen and Mafia.  The Citizens don't get a PM due to no night action, but it's different for the Mafia.  They instead get a thread.  You should remember this from last game.  While I do think that Drunkion should be Niney's target for investigation, I don't think xe should be our lynch target today.

Drunkion wrote:
https://gyazo.com/91c8c8910340eecab52fad1a98e6a141

Those are the remaining roles.  We started with eight players:  Sheriff, Doctor, and three Citizens/Townsfolk for Town, Godfather and Mafioso for Mafia, and Wolf for Wolf.

more_horiz
yeah but she never says what the 8th people is gonna be, but i guess it can be a townsfolk... this changes everything i was playing like i was the last one and since i think i know who the doctor is and who the sheriff is i basically tought of the rest as 
scum

more_horiz
We need niney  to post something

more_horiz
Again you are blindly trusting niney...OR you are having him as your target...for me it's more then strange...also knowing that there are 2 townfolk i would say i might belive that Drunks is a townfolk as well, tho his playing style, much like myself, does not necessarily suit this role...

more_horiz
Well to be honest niney seems really lost here, so i dont think she is lying its the truth, but also if she post anything it will help us understand whether she is lying or not too

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
yeah but she never says what the 8th people is gonna be, but i guess it can be a townsfolk... this changes everything i was playing like i was the last one and since i think i know who the doctor is and who the sheriff is i basically tought of the rest as 
scum

Linda's Day 1 post lists three Townfolk.  Her Day 2 post lists two Townsfolk remaining.

Pepchoninga wrote:
Again you are blindly trusting niney...OR you are having him as your target...for me it's more then strange...also knowing that there are 2 townfolk i would say i might belive that Drunks is a townfolk as well, tho his playing style, much like myself, does not necessarily suit this role...

If Niney wasn't the Sheriff, I'm certain there would have been a counter-claim.  It would have been foolish not to.  A Mafia lynch for the Sheriff revealed is a good deal, especially since the Doctor can then protect the Sheriff and it would give the Doctor a better use than an essentially random heal.

more_horiz
Well that is true as well, but i don't think niney is dumb as well...i was left with the impression that you had to personally PM linda the name of the person you were going to kill or investigate. That's why i though she might not be capable of doing a night action and instantly blamed her to be the wolf. Tho until she has a say, I'm still really not sure on her role and the rightness of her words...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply