Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
ZeroPassion
username290
Debi
CrimsonOverlord
niney16
Lux
DanelerH
Pepchoninga
Linda-Senpai
13 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 2 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #4: Sign Ups

(I haven't got the time on my hands atm to host a Mini Mafia, so I'll give you guys another Wolf Mafia in the meantime)

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. Pepochoninga
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. niney16
5. CrimsonOverlord
6. faervel
7. username290
8. Drunkion

Reserves:
1. hazmah
2. Debi

To sign up, simply say "in". Taking any number of signups at a minimum of 7.

7 is the bare minimum of players I will take for the game, but I will take any number of people for the game above 7. Signups are open until 8/19/16

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:17 am; edited 8 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
I find it useless too, but then I found out that some members actually check their notifications so I started doing it DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 2 3974120512

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
I know I do, anyways, end of my spam in here

more_horiz
Well, it seems like nobody else is gonna join. If everyone is ok may we start...? 

I'm impatient DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 2 1554389127 

more_horiz
Signups end tomorrow as I said.

more_horiz
@SilentKatana how about you bro?

more_horiz
SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED! ROLES WILL BE RANDOMIZED AND DISTRIBUTED SHORTLY

more_horiz
ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN HANDED OUT! IF FOR SOME REASON YOU DIDN'T GET YOURS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! HERE IS THE GAME SETUP!

Sheriff
Doctor
Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Godfather
Mafioso
Wolf

DAY 1 HAS BEGUN! IT WILL END ON 8/20/16 AT 10:00 A.M. MY TIME (23  HOURS FROM NOW) OR ONCE SKIPPED! 5 VOTES TO SKIP OR LYNCH TODAY!

@Pepchoninga
@Lux
@CrimsonOverlord
@DanelerH
@username290
@niney16
@Drunkion
@faervel

more_horiz
Let the games  begin !

more_horiz
k...time to come out of the corner!
Gl&hf all!

more_horiz
It feels like it's been a while since I last played Mafia (since I was killed Night 1 last time).  Is anyone up for some Day 1 discussion or are we going straight to Night 1?  I would prefer the former, but people don't seem to like discussing Day 1.

more_horiz
I think that a discussion is needed. If Wolf and Mafia both hit town tonight the game is pretty much lost (unless they target the same person or Doc saves someone succesfully).

more_horiz
It may not lead us to a Day 1 lynch but it's a good help on Day 2.

more_horiz
You have to keep in mind this is a smaller game. A misslynch here is fatal

more_horiz
Also town has always won even when wolf and mafia hit town on night 1

more_horiz
Isn't a misslycnh always fatal?? Besides, I don't think that we would be able to make a reasonable and good lynch in 23 hours.

more_horiz
1st of all;love the JT pic Lux ^.^
Aaaaand let's get right into it!
Dan daaaaaaan @DanelerH all the last few games you've tried your best convincing others that lynching/discussing day 1 is pretty good yet this game you are gonna give'em options and let'em decide instead...?I don't like the new defensive Dan...makes me wanna keep an eye out for him DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 2 3667059759

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
1st of all;love the JT pic Lux ^.^
Aaaaand let's get right into it!
Dan daaaaaaan @DanelerH all the last few games you've tried your best convincing others that lynching/discussing day 1 is pretty good yet this game you are gonna give'em options and let'em decide instead...?I don't like the new defensive Dan...makes me wanna keep an eye out for him DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 2 3667059759

I'm not going to lie.  I was expecting this response.  Basically, I've just gotten tired of trying to convince people.  It's understandable that you'd find me suspicious for this, though.

more_horiz
He's not suspicious of you, yet. He wanted to draw you out to see your reaction, and he did.

more_horiz
Lol so your playing a game of words...and observing, a...

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Lol so your playing a game of words...and observing, a...

Yep.Welcome to mafia where friends are looking to kill each other over typos! ^.^
...Just realized how bad I am at starting stuff.

more_horiz
You are playing it too, you signed-up for it. 

more_horiz
Well i think you don't know what to do either lol DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 2 3974120512 and well faerly, this seems just like real life lol

more_horiz
I'm trying to progress the discussion. Without success, unfortunately.

Maybe we should skipday? 

more_horiz
Why did faer jump the gun on dan so quickly? Faer san are you thirsty for some blood? And pep playing the idk what to do role fairly well. Pep and faer are my suspicions atm

more_horiz
Dan has himself admitted he has expected a question like that.

And why are you suspicious of Pep?

FoS: CrimsonOverlord

more_horiz
I explained why. I think his aloof personality came off as fake. Plus faer just attacked dan based on dan's personality, you said so urself. Nice rebuttal though

more_horiz
"faerly" I actually like that~! :3
And even Dan himself admitted his change of pace so I don't really get your problem Crims...
Bloodthristy?uhh...not really
Post...thirst...argue...ehh....yeaaaaaaaaah that!...You get it!

more_horiz
Pep is new to the game. I think it will take a couple of moments for him to catch up with us.

more_horiz
Meh Crimsy, I'm a pretty good actor Razz tho as Lux said I'm a pretty new fella, tho i do get what is the point of this now...and I actually think your topping my suspicious list...

Also yeah faerly it's cute ^^

more_horiz
Ofc lux gave you a place to hide. You are obv innocent in the eyes of many, not in mine though. Give me a reason as to why im suspicious btw? If i am then you are too for doing the same thing i did. Enlighten me

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply