Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
ZeroPassion
username290
Debi
CrimsonOverlord
niney16
Lux
DanelerH
Pepchoninga
Linda-Senpai
13 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 16 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #4: Sign Ups

(I haven't got the time on my hands atm to host a Mini Mafia, so I'll give you guys another Wolf Mafia in the meantime)

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. Pepochoninga
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. niney16
5. CrimsonOverlord
6. faervel
7. username290
8. Drunkion

Reserves:
1. hazmah
2. Debi

To sign up, simply say "in". Taking any number of signups at a minimum of 7.

7 is the bare minimum of players I will take for the game, but I will take any number of people for the game above 7. Signups are open until 8/19/16

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:17 am; edited 8 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 16 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
Sorry.

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 16 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
In all fairness I think that niney should have been modkilled.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
In all fairness I think that niney should have been modkilled.

I wanted too but didnt feel like I should since she posted in all the days

more_horiz
I didn't mean to not investigate people.

more_horiz
Well niney i would suggest you don't sign-in for mafia anymore, if you don't understand how to do your role, or are not capable of posting consistently.

And Linda i know you don't do for wolf mafia, but i still think it would be fun...I really wanna see how it's done Razz 

more_horiz
I think me and Lux should also get rewards for town winning, we are the reason town won after all, we did kill each other.

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
I think me and Lux should also get rewards for town winning, we are the reason town won after all, we did kill each other.

That's true lmao

more_horiz
Greedy fucks...

more_horiz
Greedy, but accurate.

more_horiz
And Pep, I kinda agree with Linda on this one. 

Not because I don't want rewards in Wolf Mafia, but because no one deserved them.

Looking forward for next round of Mafia tho especially after knowing what mistakes I've made in this game.

more_horiz
Nobody deserves them? 

Best citizen: Me
Evil Mastermind: You
MVP: Me 

Easy and obvious as 1,2, 3 DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 16 1151057309

more_horiz
You and I actually do not deserve those rewards for the same reason. 

You were a Townie and almost got your ass lynched and I was scum and I was the one who saved your ass from being lynched because I wanted The Wolf. 

You did a nice progress in terms of your playing during the game, though. But you still have much to learn, and so do I. 

more_horiz
You just jello, everything was in my plan from the beginning, but I won't argue...I'm tha MVP anyways...

Looking forward to next mafia as well tho...

@Linda-Senpai, pls find time to host a big mafia tho..l

more_horiz
It's not arguing, it's debating. If you think I'm wrong, then please let me know. This post-game discussions are for that purpose anyway. We let each other what we did wrong and where we can improve!  DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 16 1968215193

more_horiz
Nah, I just wanted le awards to happen welp Razz 

I don't think you made many mistakes tho...

Point some of mine Razz 

more_horiz
I have pointed out the mistakes we both have made, though.

I have been insisting too much to kill the Wolf, too. And I really was blinded, I should have seen what Debi has posted "But Lux did a good job here" and then he lynched Dan. Like come ooooooooon. 

Dan probably progressed the game the most, and was playing really well as well, but he had too much attention on some players and....to little on the others. His two main assumptions Drunkion&Pep were both Town and the one he healed on Night 1 (me) and the one who he consideder "most likely Town" was actually the Godfather. 

Debi played pretty well and did everything he could in the little time he has been given. 

Drunk should have definitely be more cautious and pay more attention to the game (talking about where he thought there is only two Citizens). 

Username should be banned in my opinion because he showed no interest in the game (he even admitted it) and definitely had the time to play it.

And niney should have been modkilled because her contribution was non-existent.

And Crimson has played his worst round of Mafia (I know, he has been busy at the time so he really couldn't fully focus on the game). 

more_horiz
And faer did absolutely nothing~!

more_horiz
Sorry  DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 16 2781487571

Looked forward to play with you & but the circumstances were that I had to kill you.

Tbh, I was deciding between you and Dan but went for you because Dan got killed last time and I thought he would be the Wolf (where I was horribly mistaken).

Please don't kill me next time <3 

And go to sleep DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 16 3974120512 

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Sorry  DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 16 2781487571

Looked forward to play with you & but the circumstances were that I had to kill you.

Tbh, I was deciding between you and Dan but went for you because Dan got killed last time and I thought he would be the Wolf (where I was horribly mistaken).

Please don't kill me next time <3 

And go to sleep DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 16 3974120512 

Nononono don't get me wrong I didn't mind it I just did like to be at least named in that topic :3

And tbh I did think Dan was the wolf as well.

(And I think I had too much caffeine to sleep)

more_horiz
Why did everyone think I was the Wolf?

more_horiz
Tbh, I was more thinking of you as mafia...all and all, you just seemed to aggresive wanted blood witch overall didn't do you a favor is some eyes, even tho you did play a great game imo.

more_horiz
You was suspicious to me just and probably only thanks to your playing style. 

I'll definitely work on that for the next game, though.

Also, it's impressive how I made a misslynch on you with little to no evidences DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 16 1554389127 

more_horiz
What's my award going to be this time?

more_horiz
I played so bad that im discouraged of playing the next one lol

more_horiz
niney16 wrote:

No award.

And Crims, it was just one round, you'll play better next one DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 16 1554389127 

Q for Linda, when will new one get hosted?

more_horiz
@niney16 I strongly suggest you don't sign-up for any other round of mafia...

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
I played so bad that im discouraged of playing the next one lol

Trust me, it happens.

You'll get over it quickly, just know what not to do the next time. I see it as more of a damage to pride which is hard to get over (I'd know this myself) but you just have to.

Just don't try to discredit someone as "new" when they've claimed a role and you try to say they didn't mean it when you're countering and then going after someone else. That's just revealing too much information as scum and you had a better case vs niney then.

Of course, trying to pass off as sheriff and what you said as logic wasn't the best play either.

more_horiz
Yeah, but at that point i was desperate and also slightly unfocused. Anyway i guess a fresh start will fix things. Thnx for the tips

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
niney16 wrote:

No award.

And Crims, it was just one round, you'll play better next one DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 16 1554389127 

Q for Linda, when will new one get hosted?

When im feeling less stressed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply