Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
ZeroPassion
username290
Debi
CrimsonOverlord
niney16
Lux
DanelerH
Pepchoninga
Linda-Senpai
13 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 15 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #4: Sign Ups

(I haven't got the time on my hands atm to host a Mini Mafia, so I'll give you guys another Wolf Mafia in the meantime)

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. Pepochoninga
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. niney16
5. CrimsonOverlord
6. faervel
7. username290
8. Drunkion

Reserves:
1. hazmah
2. Debi

To sign up, simply say "in". Taking any number of signups at a minimum of 7.

7 is the bare minimum of players I will take for the game, but I will take any number of people for the game above 7. Signups are open until 8/19/16

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:17 am; edited 8 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 15 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
She doesnt even knew what mafia was until 5 days ago and i think she hasnt yet understood most of it

Everyone plays for the first time at some point. Everyone reads the rules and roles, so you cant really use that argument. She is inexperienced in gameplay, but she has basic knowledge that everyone has or at least a gimpst of it

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 15 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
Sorry didn't pop up...

Um correct me if I'm wrong, but you said you investigated me as well...and as much as i know you can investigate only one person per night...and you also said you investigated me and it showed me as mafioso...I think you just goofed...

more_horiz
2 nights, how did i goof?

more_horiz
You said you investigated me and I popped as a mafioso.

Then you said you investigated Lux and niney and they both showed to be town. 

My math says that's 3 investigations...

more_horiz
Gg 2sleepy my worst game in history 

2:29 here

/lynch crim 

Night

more_horiz
Welp I fell ya bro...in my place it's 3:29 Razz 

@Linda-Senpai we're ready to lock the lynch.

more_horiz
/Skipday 

@CrimsonOverlord @Drunkion help out so we can end the game? 

more_horiz
lol rip gg crim-chan this wasnt your moment haha

more_horiz
/skipday

more_horiz
/skipday

more_horiz
I can't wait to see what's next.

more_horiz
We won niney ^^ 

more_horiz
Yay.

more_horiz
CRIMSON (MAFIOSO) HAS BEEN LYNCHED! GAME IS OVER, TOWN WINS! DP WILL BE AWARDED SHORTLY! 

Full role list:

DanelerH (Doctor)
Niney16 (Sheriff)
Pepochinga (Townsfolk)
Drunkion (Townsfolk)
faervel (Townsfolk)
Lux (Godfather)
CrimsonOverlord (Mafioso)
Debi (Wolf)

more_horiz
99 Town

more_horiz
Hell yeah, win for the good guys Razz 

When will the awards be given btw?

more_horiz
Getting carried is nice ^.^

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:

done.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:

done.

Think that by awards he means MVP, Evil Genius and Best Citizen.

more_horiz
Yep, thats the ones Razz

more_horiz
idk if I want to do them for wolf mafia, i never did before

more_horiz
Lel cmon, it would be fun Razz

more_horiz
You guys need to have an LVP award.

We all know who is getting that.

Spoiler :

more_horiz
Congrats to everyone here.

more_horiz
niney16 wrote:

Did you ever send a night action to scan someone as a sheriff by telling Linda, or no?

more_horiz
ZeroPassion wrote:
niney16 wrote:

Did you ever send a night action to scan someone as a sheriff by telling Linda, or no?

She did not. For no apparent reason.

more_horiz
Sorry Linda.

I guess I forgot.

more_horiz
niney16 wrote:
Sorry Linda.

I guess I forgot.

I PMd you asking for your target every night.

more_horiz
Linda, we want awards Razz 

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Linda, we want awards Razz 

but its wolf mafia x.x and I didnt pay too much attention to the days

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply