Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
ZeroPassion
username290
Debi
CrimsonOverlord
niney16
Lux
DanelerH
Pepchoninga
Linda-Senpai
13 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 14 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #4: Sign Ups

(I haven't got the time on my hands atm to host a Mini Mafia, so I'll give you guys another Wolf Mafia in the meantime)

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. Pepochoninga
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. niney16
5. CrimsonOverlord
6. faervel
7. username290
8. Drunkion

Reserves:
1. hazmah
2. Debi

To sign up, simply say "in". Taking any number of signups at a minimum of 7.

7 is the bare minimum of players I will take for the game, but I will take any number of people for the game above 7. Signups are open until 8/19/16

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:17 am; edited 8 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 14 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
Well he acted weird as fuck from the beggining, he barely appeared and when he did, he said "pep and drunk are shooting at each other but they are the mafia duo", that's a desperate attemp for an easy lynch to someone he doesnt know who is mafia, i mean it was obvius, also is not his usual kind of play he is way more aggresive trying to find mafia players, taken from past games, which he didnt at all this game.

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 14 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
Well Lux did trick me at least, very good game from him individually in my opinion. I was always sure that username was the wolf for the simple reason he didn't care. Lux did get me off with his points against Dan, tho ultimately Debi knew he had ti take out a mafia and it seems he helped us. 

more_horiz
we need niney for this lynch?

more_horiz
I admit his play was dodgy, even for me that is a new player and hasn't played with any of you to know how you play. Even so, what made me most suspicious is that instant lynch he put on me, just after a said my newly found doubts for him, again, without any real proof or explanation other then things that were already discussed...still would like to hear his defense before I make my action

more_horiz
I asked niney to be more active in the conversation today, hopefully she will do so...I don't somebody lynching himself to help us out, especially if they are mafia...

more_horiz
i will like to known if niney did investigate something, doubt it tho

more_horiz
I havent been as active for this game for many reasons, primarily not being able to log in. 

Thing i dont get though is that im called weird or random for merely expressing my suspicion. 

Pep you've been firing the same defense over and over.
Fark just says the same thing.
Niney doesnt even know what she is playing.
I cant even give any other argument cuz it will sound 'weird' smh.

more_horiz
Well now that I'm sure that she is the sheriff (Lel I admit defeat welp) I would say that even if she investigated someone it would most likely be irrelevant, since she didn't really follow the game (or so I think), so her investigation would most likely be random. We just need her to give an opinion and ideally lynch someone to help us get this game to a close.

more_horiz
So who would you lynch crimson?

more_horiz
Welp now you're just getting angry with us...tbh, I give the aame defense since i was accused of the same things. I don't always agree how Drunks defends himself, but I'm definitely believing him much more then you atm... 

more_horiz
Said so from the beginning of the game, i wanna lynch pep. Why? Screw it, i'll come out. I'm the actual sheriff this game and pep is mafioso. Gg mafia kills me next night but screw it i can't let a mafioso live

more_horiz
Also you are really avoiding everything we said, without making a clear attempt to defend yourself, else trying to counter fire at us...

more_horiz
So why are you coming out now, if niney said she was sheriff? so let me get this clear, niney said she was sheriff and you didnt say anything? also she is town but she said she is sheriff?

more_horiz
Who in the right mind would role reveal sheriff? Niney did because she had no idea of the role. Would you counter claim sheriff? Sheriff and doc would never come out unless absolutely necessary

more_horiz
/lynch CrimsonOverlord

Role revealing at this moment is just desperate tbh. Especially in your case. All game I'm trying to say niney is not the sheriff and you just sit there, accusing me and Farks without expressing your disagreement about nineys early role reveals, witch is without saying, not in the interests of town. 

more_horiz
Ok next game ill role reveal sheriff and doc at day 1. Because it helps town so much right? I explained my actions.

more_horiz
So you are saying niney is mafia then¿

more_horiz
While I have always doubted niney, you are trying to abuse her confusion about the game and posible mistakes she made by this role reveal to try and save yourself. I'm calling bullshit tbh, even if you weren't able to log in for most of the period, the posts you did make, were in no mean trying to help the hunt for scum. 

But let's say we belive you...who did you investigate over the 2 nights? And why? How did that help town? 

more_horiz
No help for hunting scum because i suspected you? How so? You've just easily drifted with the im a new player card and followed every lynch. I see all players as equals, so im not using exp or confusion or any of the sort. You however just dodged all accusations and actually call me dodgy. Anyway i said what i had to say, thoroughly explained

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
So you are saying niney is mafia then¿

No pep is the mafioso. He showed up as one in investigation. Niney is just regular town

more_horiz
I'm not gonna explain again my actions. They have served me well enough to still be in the game. I've learned a lot troughout the game and many of my mistakes have been defended multiple times, with seemingly success. 

And well yes, you are dodgy. You just avoided my questions...

more_horiz
What question did i avoid? Scroll above, its all explained

more_horiz
So why did niney said she was sheriff then? you are implying she is that stupid? or that someone told her to say that.

The 1st one, i doubt it.

the 2dn one, i will ask niney who said that and will ask for a ban from mafia becouse that's low as fuck. also it would be probabbly lux, not seeing the case for lux to do this, or pep from what you imply which i also doubt.

So lynching you look logic in my eyes, either you are mafia or you are the real sheriff but this mafia game wont count becouse someone cheated.

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
But let's say we belive you...who did you investigate over the 2 nights? And why? How did that help town? 

Those questions...

And well seems like a great fit, a? You investigate me and I'm the only left mafia...pretty easy scenario...and pretty unlikely...I would suspect you investigated Farks as well? And what did he pop out as? Can't really suprise me with your answer as we know what you are gonna say.

more_horiz
No, niney just claimed a power role to ensure her safety, but she messed up cuz she was new. Remember the game with dan? He was true doctor but he didnt reveal or counter claim because it would just backfire for town. Niney being young made a mistake that im adressing now. 

Stop and think. Why was i so feisty on pep since mid game? I knew he was mafioso but i couldnt just tell that i investigated him and he came up as such. Sheriff reveals are only for late or end game to secure the win.

more_horiz
So, you think NINEY tought about a power role play? really crim?

more_horiz
She doesnt even knew what mafia was until 5 days ago and i think she hasnt yet understood most of it

more_horiz
I investigated lux who came up as town (due to his godfather role) and niney who was also simple town. Reason for niney is that i feared her the most since she was silent all game but she could very well have an evil role. I couldnt deduce her with arguments since she never showed up, investigating was necessary. 

As for lux, he was agressive so i needed to check his identity. Sadly the godfather ability tricked me so i lowered my suspicion.

more_horiz
Now niney doesn't seem like a person that would do this like that I will admit that...I had gone over the possibility of her being mafia and another mafia member telling her to say she is sheriff, so she would be safe, or cause confusion, but in this stage of the game, this doesn't seem likely. You are still dodging my questions, while ignoring the fact that you were on Farks since mid-game as well. Also while you were on me you never really tried to push for a lynch on me and create a massive suspicion like Dan and Farks did. You were too inconsistent in your claims, witch yet again doesn't work in your favor.

more_horiz
I just answered, read  before you post that lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply