Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
ZeroPassion
username290
Debi
CrimsonOverlord
niney16
Lux
DanelerH
Pepchoninga
Linda-Senpai
13 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 8 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #4: Sign Ups

(I haven't got the time on my hands atm to host a Mini Mafia, so I'll give you guys another Wolf Mafia in the meantime)

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. Pepochoninga
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. niney16
5. CrimsonOverlord
6. faervel
7. username290
8. Drunkion

Reserves:
1. hazmah
2. Debi

To sign up, simply say "in". Taking any number of signups at a minimum of 7.

7 is the bare minimum of players I will take for the game, but I will take any number of people for the game above 7. Signups are open until 8/19/16

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:17 am; edited 8 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 8 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
Forgot to add this:
/lynch Pepchoninga

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins) - Page 8 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #4 (Town Wins)

more_horiz
I have dedicated a long post on why I want to get rid of the Wolf. 

I wonder what @DanelerH has to tell on this. Dan?

more_horiz
Here he goes! Let me read! 

more_horiz
I know, but since you are saying I attended to kill niney, why not wait till she says it? Tbh for me you are just attacking me since I'm new and talk alot...niney completly got of the suspicions of everybody when she confessed that she is the sheriff...I dunno if this is allowed or not, but niney probably isn't dumb as well...I'm just trying to say that maybe she was just saying that to protect herself...

more_horiz
Deneler you make strong points, but there are already enough of them on my name really. I don't really know as said before what to tell you, since anything looks suspicious in this game...if i unlynch Drunks it would seem like I'm trying to trick you. If i start to tel you how innocent I am it would be even more suspicious. Noobish play from my part got me into a definite lynch tbh, nothing more i could say. When my role gets up you will dcide for yourself whether your decision was right or wrong...

more_horiz
Daaaaaaan! You seem aggressive today, don't you? 

I have to admit, you play very, very cleverly, and smartly too. 

But I think know who the Wolf is. 

/lynch DanelerH

Counter-claim? 

more_horiz
The simple answer is that I'm still working on my playstyle.  While playing this game, I've been reading guides on how to get better at Mafia.  One of the things listed under "Town" was to push Town's agenda of getting a correct lynch.  I tried shifting towards a more aggressive playstyle to attempt this.  Whether it worked or not, I'm not sure yet.  You can also tell that I hadn't started reading it until after Day 1 started (I think it was during Night 1 or the start of Day 2), otherwise I would have been more aggressive then, rather than passively asking if we would discuss or not.

more_horiz
Hmmm...your answer satisfies me, for now. 

/unlynch DanelerH

I still have an eye on you. 

Lynches so far:

Drunkion = 1 lynch (Pepchoninga)
Pepchoninga = 1 lynch (DanelerH)

more_horiz
And yeah, I also want a confirmation from @niney16 was she healed or was she not. 

more_horiz
Hmmm, so there are guides for getting better at mafia? Welp that would've been neat after night 1 for me as well lel...

more_horiz
/lynch pepichonga 

looks like it wasnt clear when i said /lynch pep i meant it but just to re assure it 

At this point we need a lynch and for what i saw i think he is the most suspcious now either if he is mafia or wolf

Last edited by Drunkion on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Tbh, yeah, Pep seems like a good choice to lynch as he is acting scummy. But I'd be still cautious, I haven't dropped my suspection towards Dan just yet. 

more_horiz
I agree but at least Pep comes with a reliable role reveal i only see him as a threat right now

more_horiz
The thing is, i said fark and pep are pretending to hate their guts, while they could be partners. Nothing wrong or weird here. Lynching each other doesnt auto prove innocence

more_horiz
There is only one way to confirm that; the lynch must go through.

/lynch Pepchoninga

more_horiz
Well since i don't see a rule not allowing this...

/Unlynch DenelerH 
/Lynch Pepchoninga

more_horiz
Hey, I did the same thing my first game.  It was a last ditch effort on my part to get suspicion off of me.  I was the Godfather that game.

more_horiz
Well since i have 4 lunches now, I'm obviously not trying to get suspicion off of me. Was hoping i would stay in the game a bit longer since it is fun and i wanted to find a good playing style...tho the role i got was perfect for me as an inexperienced player. Probably bitchy of my side to not care for my fellow faction mates cuz i might if cost them the game, but it was noob mistake Lel....i still stand my words tho, you shouldn't underestimate me, and should probably take some of my accusations and suspicions in count when you next lynch the first cornered folk Wink

more_horiz
A post like that when we are close to lock the lynch on you would not change my mind.

If you are not Mafia/Wolf as you are telling, then I highly suggest you to role-reveal...otherwise...you die.

more_horiz
Again lel I'm not making this for you to unlock me...I'm just saying...as i said my role was perfect for my first game...I'm a Townfolk Razz But I would like to tell you that there is no proof...You blindly belive that niney is the sheriff...as much as i would like you to belive me like you did for niney i think you made a mistake with her...

more_horiz
Lel, anyone can claim townsfolk, really. 

And yes, I believe niney, and I believe others do too. She seems to be too innocent to lie >.< 

more_horiz
Anybody can claim to be sheriff as well...giving proof is forbidden...I'm just fireing all shots till i can. Niney is obviously not dumb...like yeah we think she is, but for me blindly believing her like that is not really a wise move is a game like that....this is not a truth telling game, it's who has the best strategy...and her strategy could be nothing short then that...

more_horiz
Me believing Niney is more so that there was no counter-claim.  Had there been one, we would know that one of them is the Mafia.  We would just have to figure out who.

more_horiz
Well really for a claim like that you shouldn't need counter-claim in my opinion. It's instantly a very desperate move, but in the hands of somebody that is new and doesnt seem like she could lie, it could be a good enough disguise. Tell me then if she is the sheriff and she investigated somebody why didn't she at least try to put an accusation on somebody, or maybe try and protect them if they are town? She knows enough to investigate, but not to practically do something in the discussion to show that she knows more then us...seems sticky for me...

more_horiz
You should know that claiming Townsfolk is much less risky than claiming Sheriff. 

And now you really sound desperate.

I don't believe that niney is a criminal mastermind like that...I know it sounds rude, but she isn't that good at this game to do that. 

more_horiz
Ok this ends the sentence of Pep i wasnt sure until now, but at this i will role reveal myself since my role is pretty much useless, im the townfolk that's left yes like everything lux says its the easiest claim but im not trying to hide anything just trying to end pep since at this point is really obvius that he is either wolf or scum

Chu chu everyone up into the pep lynch

more_horiz
Lux again desperate is not what I'm going for...i would actually feel extreme satisfaction when my role is revealed...and really...niney is not that good at the game, but wow i am? You truly are underestimating both of us...

Drunks...like cmon mate, in my eyes after saying that you are a definite mafia...

more_horiz
Okay, let's tell I trust you and unlynch you, who would you accuse? How would you make others trust you? 

Btw if I'm not mistaken 4 lynches are enough to lock the lynch.

more_horiz
Pep at this point its pretty obvious i mean, you been acting like scum/wolf and now at least for myself i can feel safe lynching you so no way im unlynching you

more_horiz
Also for you lux, at this point i think i know what your role is or at least i suspect it, so be aware of that for night

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply