Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
CrimsonOverlord
faervel
SilentKatana
Zodiac火
Linda-Senpai
9 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!) - Page 4 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia: Sign Ups

Those of you who have been here for a good three or more years (basically none of you) will remember that I used to host Mafia here. Well, it's time to bring it back! Rather than bringing it back in full swing, I will start it off with a far more simple setup so you can all get used to it and know what you're doing by the time I start back hosting the big mafia games.

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

1. Ryoga Kamishiro
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. username290
6. Drunkion
7. AhmedHanaFii

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the minimum amount of signups I will take for this game, but will take more if more people choose to sign up. Sign ups will be open until 5/11/2016 or until we get 7 people. If you're interested in playing but aren't sure if you'll be active enough, you may sign up as a Substitute. If a player cant play any more due to activity or whatever, they will be replaced by the Substitute. 

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Thu May 19, 2016 7:16 am; edited 13 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!) - Page 4 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!)

more_horiz
Guys I really suggest role-revealing cause at this point of the game....you have nothing to lose.
And Fark is not randomly targetting...I guess he's just lazy to type the stuff he wrote in chat for me last night again...

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!) - Page 4 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!)

more_horiz
Well, katana did came up to me saying he is the sheriff, but basically this is what happens, he say to lynch me when he knew that crimson is the godfather, what he say is basically this, he investigated crimson and you, and say correctly you are the wolf, so basically he is saying he knew crimson was the godfather since he looked up at him and saw he was townfolk and when both townfolks died he still voted for me.

So we gotta trust katana is stoopid as fuck, or not believe him

more_horiz
I was 100% katana was mafia becouse he say to lynch me... but now... never tought he could reach this level of stupidity

more_horiz
Indeed, as revealing myself as Sheriff is  the only way to survive (Not that it will do me any good at this point.) Managed to peg that crimson was the godfather after voting for crimson due to my own stupidity of not realizing that there weren't any "Town" left and he would have had to come up as doctor >.<

more_horiz
my strongest point on believing katana is actually the sheriff is that he knew faer was wolf, is not that hard to discover but yolo...

I swear if katana tricked me he gained my respects

/unvote katana

/lynch crim

i think he actually is this stupid, so ryoga/crim are the mafia duo
katana story actually makes a lot of sense, he tought townsfolk=his side= can be doctor, so he tought crim was the doctor, so yeah he is a tard

more_horiz
To be honest I really thought the same that also doctor is shown as town so would appreciate if

Linda could confirm that if sheriff investigates doctor/wolf what happens?

But till then:

/unlynch katana

/lynch Crimson

more_horiz
If i try to lynch farkion it would obv make me seem as me trying to finish off the doctor. I read the discussion and i cant say that your logic is at fault, however stop and think for a second here. How do we guarantee katana is sheriff? Or why is faervel clean? Fark being the doctor was obv since day 2 where he said he was saved. Obv no one would save anyone but themselves.

/lynch katana

more_horiz
Again ill say this so that you can read it carefully and try to reason with me here. Im not the mafia, however i am the wolf. I simply say this cuz i dont want mafia to win (faervel and katana). There is no way katana did his job as sheriff this poorly, without even knowing anyone until now just to prove his innocence. If you kill me now you'd just let the mafia win by killing off the wolf. THAT is what the mafia wants. That is what katana wanted all along and he did change the suspicion towards me which is a fine play indeed and props to him. It should be obvious that our afk sheriff was the afk master himself aka RYOGA. If you can prove me otherwise you are free to do so,rather than spam lynch without any valid proof imo.

more_horiz
If the Sheriff investigates a Godfather, they will be shown as Town. If they investigate the Wolf, the Wolf will be shown as the Wolf

The lynch on CrimsonOverlord has been locked!

more_horiz
I think u didn't get my question:

If the sheriff investigates a doctor,are they shown as the doctor or town?

and 2nd question

If somehow Crimson managed to be the doctor/sheriff;Does the game go on till the wolf dies?

more_horiz
Faer is afraid of me lol, im the doctor dont worry crim is mafia

Also /skipday please

more_horiz
/Skipday

more_horiz
I see i couldnt change your mind after all. Fine play gentlemen! A truly entertaining show till the end! 

DA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!) - Page 4 Klavier-guitars(c)
/skipday

more_horiz
Linda trowh this guy to his death plz

more_horiz
The Doctor will show up as Town if investigated by Sheriff

If Crimson was town then the game may or may not end after Night 3 depending on how the night actions go.

more_horiz
Oh... well I suppose my earlier actions were "slightly" justified then >.< Good ta know....

/SkipDay

more_horiz
Heh if this piece of evidence was posted earlier it would change things for a fraction of a sec >.< good show as i said though

more_horiz
After heated arguments, the villagers cornered CrimsonOverlord and threw him down the waterfall.

CrimsonOverlord has been lynched! He was the Godfather!

Night 3 has begun! It will end on 5/17/15 at midnight or when all night actions have been submitted!

Graveyard:
AhmedHanaFii (Townsfolk) lynched day 2
username290 (Townsfolk) killed by the Wolf and Mafia night 2
CrimsonOverlord (Godfather) lynched day 3

Roles left alive
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso

Wolf

Players remaining alive

1. Ryoga Kamishiro
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. username290
6. Drunkion
7. AhmedHanaFii

more_horiz
No one died last night! Day 4 has begun! It will end on 5/19/16 at midnight or once all night actions have been submitted! Two votes to lynch or skip today!

Graveyard:
AhmedHanaFii (Townsfolk) lynched day 2
username290 (Townsfolk) killed by the Wolf and Mafia night 2

Roles left alive
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso

Wolf

Players remaining alive

1. Ryoga Kamishiro
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. username290
6. Drunkion
7. AhmedHanaFii

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Tue May 17, 2016 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
How bout we kill mah boi Drunkion tho

more_horiz
Look who's here o.O
Where were you till today?

more_horiz
Lol, i saved your ass katana, also ryoga there's no way 3 people vote lol

more_horiz
NO BRAKES ON THE LYCNH TRAIN

/Lynch Faervel

more_horiz
/Lynch Faer 

Sorry man :C you are too dangerous

more_horiz
No fark I don't really see why I shouldn't be lynched;You got my target right for the night and well played on that. ^.^

Though I AM curious that what made you realize I'd target him...?

more_horiz
Might as well skip cause there's already the 2 death lynches on me.

/skipday

more_horiz
Well you targetting ryoga was out of question, it would be suicidal, and by logic targetting me would make sense i guess since katana ability is useless right now, so i went against logic :D

/skipday

more_horiz
I would have imagined you were the obvious target, so I assume Faer was predicting you were going to protect yourself, least, that's how I would reason it.

/skipday

more_horiz
DAY 4 HAS BEEN SKIPPED! faervel has been lynched! He was the Wolf! Night 4 has begun! It will end on 5/18/16 at midnight or once all night actions have been submitted!

Graveyard:
AhmedHanaFii (Townsfolk) lynched day 2
username290 (Townsfolk) killed by the Wolf and Mafia night 2
faervel (Wolf) lynched day 4

Roles left alive
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso

Players remaining alive

1. Ryoga Kamishiro
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. username290
6. Drunkion
7. AhmedHanaFii

more_horiz
NO ONE DIED LAST NIGHT, so Town wins!

All player roles:
Drunkion: Doctor
SilentKatana: Sheriff
username290: Townsfolk
AhmedHanaFii: Townsfolk

CrimsonOverlord: Godfather
Ryoga Kamishiro: Mafioso

faervel: Wolf

All night actions: 
Night 1: 
Ryoga Kamishiro attempted to kill Drunkion
Drunkion healed Drunkion
faervel chose not to kill anyone
SilentKatana investigated CrimsonOverlord

Night 2:
Ryoga Kamishiro killed username290
faervel killed username290
Drunkion healed Drunkion
Silent Katana investigated faervel

Night 3:
Ryoga Kamishiro failed to submit a night action
faervel attempted to kill SilentKatana
Drunkion healed SilentKatana
SilentKatana investigated Ryoga Kamishiro

Night 4:
Ryoga Kamishiro failed to submit a night action
Drunkion healed Drunkion
SilentKatana investigated Drunkion

HOST NOTES:
Mafia could've and should've won this game no problem. If Ryoga had not gone inactive and simply submitted his kill on Nights 3 and 4, Mafia would have won. (Next game I will try to make sure we have two reserves in case an inactivity case like this happens again). The Wolf also had a good chance at winning, but got unlucky with hitting the target the Doctor chose to heal Night 3. If he had chose to target Drunkion, he would have won the game.

DP shall be awarded to the four members who were Town this game.

I'll leave this thread open for you guys to talk about how it went until I start sign ups for the next game on Saturday.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply