Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
CrimsonOverlord
faervel
SilentKatana
Zodiac火
Linda-Senpai
9 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!) - Page 3 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia: Sign Ups

Those of you who have been here for a good three or more years (basically none of you) will remember that I used to host Mafia here. Well, it's time to bring it back! Rather than bringing it back in full swing, I will start it off with a far more simple setup so you can all get used to it and know what you're doing by the time I start back hosting the big mafia games.

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

1. Ryoga Kamishiro
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. username290
6. Drunkion
7. AhmedHanaFii

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the minimum amount of signups I will take for this game, but will take more if more people choose to sign up. Sign ups will be open until 5/11/2016 or until we get 7 people. If you're interested in playing but aren't sure if you'll be active enough, you may sign up as a Substitute. If a player cant play any more due to activity or whatever, they will be replaced by the Substitute. 

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Thu May 19, 2016 7:16 am; edited 13 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!) - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!)

more_horiz
Kinda outta the blue(not really: [17:07:53]AhmedHanaFii: i am mafia ) but I guess I am lynching Ahmed

/Lynch AhmedHanaFii

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!) - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!)

more_horiz
Just to make sure it's clear, you can change your vote by typing /unvote *insert player name* 

And also if you vote or unvote for someone, please do it in bold like like this /vote *insert name here* So I am 100% sure I can count your post as a vote.

more_horiz
He keeps contradicting himself so many times so its suspicious 

/Lynch AhmedHanaFii

more_horiz
even if he isn't mafia he said he was and if you think you can say something like that and get away with it your going to get lynched
if i could change my vote i would

more_horiz
oh wait i can change my vote
/unvote Drunkion
/vote AhmedHanaFii

more_horiz
k that's 4
My heart's beating fast....

more_horiz
i am townfolks but anyway u didnt beilve me bye guys

more_horiz
It's currently three votes not four. It is not locked yet. Drunkion's did not count because it was neither bolded nor had a "/".

more_horiz
and tomorrow katana gets lynched

more_horiz
/vote ahmed

more_horiz
Four votes have been put on Ahmed. The lynch is locked! He will be lynched at the end of the Day.

more_horiz
We shall see that soon

more_horiz
/SKIPDAY

more_horiz
/skipday

more_horiz
/Skipday

more_horiz
/skipday

more_horiz
Alright, didn't get to vote here, but for what it's worth, I seriously suspect Ryoga...... yet another slifer who could easily be too quiet for their own good.

That being said, for now, I'll skip.

/skipday

more_horiz
There was a palpable tension in the atmosphere that day. One villagar, AhmedHanaFii, decided to make a joke by claiming he was Mafia to put some humor in the air. Sadly for him, the other villagers freaked out and locked him into the electrical chair.

AhmedHanaFii has been lynched! He was a Townsfolk! Night 2 has begun! It will end on 5/14/16 at midnight, or once all Night Actions have been submitted.

Roles and players remaining
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Godfather
Mafioso

Wolf

1. Ryoga Kamishiro
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. username290
6. Drunkion
7. AhmedHanaFii

Graveyard:
AhmedHanaFii, Townsfolk

more_horiz
The villagers awoke at the brink of dawn to the sounds of gunshots, howling, and the screaming of a poor victim. Once the attack was over, they all rushed to the town square and found the corpse of username290 (Townsfolk) on the ground covered in a sea of blood. There were multiple bullet holes through his skull and chest, and his neck suffered from vicious teeth marks. Day 3 has begun! It will end on 5/15/16 at midnight or once skipped! It's three votes to lynch or skip today.

Graveyard
AhmedHanaFii (Townsfolk) lynched day 2
username290 (Townsfolk) killed by the Mafia and Wolf night 2

Roles remaining
Doctor
Sheriff

Godfather
Mafioso

Wolf
Players remaining alive

1. Ryoga Kamishiro
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. username290
6. Drunkion
7. AhmedHanaFii

more_horiz
/LYNCH KATANA, /skipday

more_horiz
So, unless Drunk is the Sheriff, he is prooobably mafia.

If only because he was asking for a doctor earlier, which makes me think he isn't the doctor. So it's more than likely that Drunkion is Mafia

/Lynch Drunkion

Last edited by SilentKatana on Fri May 13, 2016 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Katana and faer are mafia, katana was trying to defend faer, so crim or ryoga are wolf

more_horiz
I think I'mma go with Fark on this one cause he kinda refused to role-reveal in chat

/Lynch Katana

more_horiz
Ok, i was wrong crim and katana are mafia, and i think our sheriff is afk lol

more_horiz
Alright, people we need to actually be very careful who we actually vote off here. Ideally, to win, we townsfolk need to get one of the mafia out tonight to stand any chance of winning. That way there is still a chance that the wolf or mafia take at least one of the evil forces out. If we hit the wolf, we practically lose, if we hit a mafia, we still have a chance. So please, think veery carefully about who you lynch here...

more_horiz
So another townsfolk died so it seems, well fk as katana says we really need to think here or we might potentially lose the game. Why is fark so jumpy all the time though? He clearly is starting to sound like mafia,but lets see what he has to say for himself other than accusing randomly

more_horiz
Yeah, problem is, Ryoga hasn't been posting. Of the users here, I have the most tendency to accuse drunk, if only because I'm pretty sure he ain't the doctor, and the amount of townspeople are veery limited here.

more_horiz
Ryoga not posting at all could be due to timezone, however its by no doubts suspicious. Maybe he has no arguments to back it up. Fark is still very agressive though so my main suspicion is on him for now

more_horiz
Well im 100% katana is mafia, now crim is on doubt, but since our sheriff is 100% useless there are 2 options, our sheriff is afk and crimson is mafia, or crimson is proven to be mentally challenged as the worst sheriff ever.

So, im the doctor i dont care people know, it was obvius tho, since i saved myself turn 1, now if crim tries to lynch me he is definetely proven to be the second mafioso.

Game on kids

more_horiz
Honestly, given that crimson was talking about Drunkion being the doctor in chat, and going ahead and suspecting him anyways has made my suspicions flip towards him. Having not realized the doctor can save themselves, I'm switching my vote to Crimson, would be nice if people would also change to crimson, but I'm doubting it. As of right now, I'm about 80% sure Crimson is Mafia. 

/Unvote Drunkion

/Lynch CrimsonOverlord

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply