Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
CrimsonOverlord
faervel
SilentKatana
Zodiac火
Linda-Senpai
9 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!) - Page 2 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia: Sign Ups

Those of you who have been here for a good three or more years (basically none of you) will remember that I used to host Mafia here. Well, it's time to bring it back! Rather than bringing it back in full swing, I will start it off with a far more simple setup so you can all get used to it and know what you're doing by the time I start back hosting the big mafia games.

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

1. Ryoga Kamishiro
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. username290
6. Drunkion
7. AhmedHanaFii

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the minimum amount of signups I will take for this game, but will take more if more people choose to sign up. Sign ups will be open until 5/11/2016 or until we get 7 people. If you're interested in playing but aren't sure if you'll be active enough, you may sign up as a Substitute. If a player cant play any more due to activity or whatever, they will be replaced by the Substitute. 

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Thu May 19, 2016 7:16 am; edited 13 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!) - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!)

more_horiz
I FORGOT TO SAY WHEN DAY 2 ENDS!

DAY 2 WILL END ON 5/15/16 AT MIDNIGHT OR IF SKIPPED

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!) - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!)

more_horiz
Doctor can't save themselves,can they?

(I love how your "I forgot" sentence is also in bold,gives it a shouting feel. :3 )

more_horiz
The Doctor can protect himself/herself

more_horiz
That makes sense and we can also assume that they will keep doing so until late game, still doesnt explain how everyone did survive though, because that would mean both wolf and mafia targeted the same person and we can say the person that was targeted if this happened was the doctor themselves.

more_horiz
"If that player were targeted by both Wolf and Mafia, whichever kill was submitted first will be saved by the Doctor, but the second kill will go through."

So no it's not like that Crimson

more_horiz
Although it seems the doctor cant save themselves for 2 times even if they were targeted by both sides. This leads to the conclusion that one side failed to target someone and the side that did actually target someone for the kill, hit the doctor thus failing.

more_horiz
well nothing really happened in the last night DA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!) - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
its really weird that none from the mafia or the wolf had killed anyone that really weird

more_horiz
So, im pretty sure crimson is mafia, sheriff-sama can believe me or not, but trust me he is suspicious

more_horiz
what raises this suspicion though? Also how can be so sure ur not mafia or wolf? A free kill by lynching is a free kill after all

more_horiz
Yeah i can look like a killer, but crim has gotten al suspicious suddenly trying to know why no one died like, he was sure someone should have died, 

you can try to arrest me sheriff sama but i will be already dead by that point

more_horiz
Umm...reason?(Also u have to kinda convince everyone besides Sheriff since EVERYONE's allowed to vote)

more_horiz
Hmm judging how one of the evil sides missed their targets and by that i mean someone failed to post their target, i would say ahmed is the wolf. His idk personality is raising some doubts in my mind

more_horiz
is voting for people the same as voting for skipday

more_horiz
To vote for someone you type /vote *insert name here*

Today it is 4 votes to lock the lynch.

more_horiz
/vote Drunkion
because he is blue

more_horiz
Crimson has a point but I am also suspicious of Ryoga;he's been away for a while...just like the mafia &/or wolf.

more_horiz
Also to prove my innocence, i was targetted for a kill and looks like doctor-sama saved my ass, thank you my guardian angel

more_horiz
DOCTOR SAME HEAL ME AGAIN,THEY WILL TARGET ME AGAIN

more_horiz
Are fark's words true linda? Does he get a pm notifying him that he was saved? Or is he making this all up to prove innocence?

more_horiz
don't save him he's a blue

more_horiz
Just trying to be clear here. Also if we go by inactivity to determine who is mafia or wolf then we have plenty of people to go for lol as we are currently the only ones discussing, well blame timezones for that

more_horiz
I guess Crimson means this by "idk" attitude
A random part of DA's chat :

more_horiz
If someone is targeted be the wolf or mafia and the doctor heals them, they will be notified that they were protected

more_horiz
"[17:07:53]AhmedHanaFii: i am mafia "

more_horiz
I see, so fark is right then. Hmm i guess this indirectly means he is the doctor

more_horiz
and i voted for him..... so sorry

more_horiz
LYNCH AHMED

more_horiz
how the hell im the doctor? i was saved

more_horiz
Well assuming that the doctors saves themselves ofc, i mean why wouldnt they?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply