Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
CrimsonOverlord
faervel
SilentKatana
Zodiac火
Linda-Senpai
9 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!) - Page 5 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia: Sign Ups

Those of you who have been here for a good three or more years (basically none of you) will remember that I used to host Mafia here. Well, it's time to bring it back! Rather than bringing it back in full swing, I will start it off with a far more simple setup so you can all get used to it and know what you're doing by the time I start back hosting the big mafia games.

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

1. Ryoga Kamishiro
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. username290
6. Drunkion
7. AhmedHanaFii

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the minimum amount of signups I will take for this game, but will take more if more people choose to sign up. Sign ups will be open until 5/11/2016 or until we get 7 people. If you're interested in playing but aren't sure if you'll be active enough, you may sign up as a Substitute. If a player cant play any more due to activity or whatever, they will be replaced by the Substitute. 

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Thu May 19, 2016 7:16 am; edited 13 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!) - Page 5 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!)

more_horiz
This seems cool. I'll definitely particitape in next mafia.

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!) - Page 5 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #1 (Town Wins!)

more_horiz
If only i had good henchmen ;-; we could have won game as you said , but it was just me doing the night chatting as mafia. Still im sure the 2nd game will be better and i had tons of fun in this one. Reserving spot for next game ^^

more_horiz
gg everyone it was pretty fun ^.^

more_horiz
gg wp, izi git gud(?

My sheriff had special needs  Oh Shit

more_horiz
Nexto game plz

more_horiz
Well donez to everyone. Was rather fun.

more_horiz
I'm back, so I'll be starting signups for the next game when I get home from the airport.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply