Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
[TDL] DarkSoul
Bearer of the Mask
WondeRy
Alikaey
Quasar
ScottyAdams
Jv
zactheking
Booked
13 posters

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 4 EmptyGive "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

"Your duel was surely amazing! No matter the combination, or the strategies, but...........However.....I should say absolutely, you two still have a huge distance to go until you can defeat me!!" -IV

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 4 Tv1322477297692

Welcome, in this topic, you think of a card that can beat, that is better, or that overrides the one mentioned in the post above you. Then, either:
1) Give two reasons why your card is better than the above one in your post.
2) Give two reasons why the card above you is good but yours still overrides it.

For details check this spoiler box:
Spoiler :

NOTE:
* Banned/(Semi) Limited cards are allowed also.
* Anime/Manga only cards are not allowed.
* All cards in TCG+OCG are allowed.
* All cards labeled "This card cannot be used in a duel." are not allowed.
* Just like Shiritori, if the card was mentioned once in the round before, it's not allowed to be use in that round again.
*Once the "Food chain" got topped by some card that can't be overrided, the round is done then the next round will start by me giving a new card to start again.

As for why is this called "fan service", it's because "fan service" in the definition of Yu-Gi-Oh! means "taking hope away from your opponent."

The ultimate fan-server for Round 1 is: "Artifact Sanctum."

Round 1 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 2 is "Spell Canceller."

Round 2 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 3 is "Naturia Bamboo Shoot."

Round 3 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 4 is "Tachyon Transmigration."

Round 4 records :

Round 5:
Thunder King Rai-Oh < ?

If no responses are done within 5 days or the last post surrendered to the one above, the last one who post a card name will win the chain and will be awarded with 2000 DP! Then, the next round will start with a new food chain.

Last edited by ParaBox on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:41 am; edited 79 times in total

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 4 EmptyRe: Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
Frighfur Leo! Take that attack of yours and shove it in your face!

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 4 EmptyRe: Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
"Number C15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Hunter" (CNo.15 Gimmick Puppet- Serial Killer)

"Frightfur Leo! Your effect was sure amazing.....but! However! I shud say absolutely! I am still better than you since not only I have your effect and my ATK is higher, but I can even target face-down monsters, S/T cards and attack after using my effect!"

more_horiz
Oh No mr Gimmick how could you do so!!!!!!!! 
Fear not Leo, I, Number 101, silent arc will stop him from using anything!
And try to kill me! But for this once I can stop myself from obliterating in anyone's presence!

more_horiz
"Number C88: Gimmick Puppet Disaster Leo" (CNo.88 Gimmick Puppet- Disaster Leo)

"Freaking Ryouga, you still have a long way to surpass "Thomas the choo choo IV Train" because I can not be targeted by card effects!"

more_horiz
Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 4 Latest?cb=20150213182339

Ritual Beast Steeds

Not only does it not target, but it has a pink dolphin on it.

Pink.
Dolphin.

In addition, of course, to the potential to hit more than just Leo.

more_horiz
"Elemental HERO Wildheart"

"Steeds! You were surely an amazing card! No matter your stability with the ritual beasts, or the fact that you don't target...but! However! I should say absolutely! You still have a long path to go until you can defeat me!"

more_horiz
"Don't count us out just yet. Alone, we may be weak. But together, we create a force to be reckoned with!"
Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 4 Latest?cb=20150213182208

"Not only does Ulti-Apelio boast more attack power, but when he attacks, he is completely unaffected by any card effects, and not just trap cards, unlike yourself!"

more_horiz
"Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon"

"MUDAMUDAMUDA! No matter what you do, you cannot escape from time rewind! Tachyon Transmigration! You were surely amazing, no matter the chainable effect that all RB fusions have, or the invincibility when you are attacking...but! However! I should say absolutely! You still have a long way until you can get around me!"

more_horiz
"You may break our effects, but not the bond we share. And with our bonds, we can come together to unleash an even more powerful beast than before!"

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 4 Latest?cb=20150518171703

"Not only does this monster have the ability to counter your effect, but it also boasts more attack points, which allows it to run right over you!"

more_horiz
"El Shaddoll Winda"

"No matter how strong your effect and ATK is......today I am... AN EXISTANCE THAT HAS SURPASSED ASYURA!!!"

(Translation: Just set this up b4 u can jump out Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 4 1554389127)

more_horiz
Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 4 Latest?cb=20150213182134
Bounces instead of destroys.

Also

PINK DOLPHIN

more_horiz
"Gaia Drake, the Universal Force"

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA, I cannot be targeted by a pink dolphin! Even though you have a bouncing effect, or you are useful in Ritual Beasts.....you still have a long way to go until you can defeat me!"

more_horiz
Hi gaia.

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 4 Latest?cb=20070423003132

more_horiz
"Thousand-Eyes Restrict"

"Hi Devourer. You said something?"

more_horiz
Hi Sauzando Aiz

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 4 055

more_horiz
"Seven Tools of the Bandit"

"I hate traps."

more_horiz
That's a nice set of tools you have there.
However, even the fanciest of tools tend to... Malfunction... from time to time!

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 4 Latest?cb=20080823025757

(I swear this game is great for finding new cards)

more_horiz
"Wiretap"

"Go home, you are malfunctioning."

more_horiz
Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 4 Latest?cb=20100829141244

I find it funny to use Restrict for its cost.

more_horiz
"Tachyon Transmigration"

"That activation, is not allowed! A counter trap from the hand stops you from your evil effect, and you go home also! TAKION DORAGON, TOKI WO SAKAMAKE!!"

more_horiz
NOPE!Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 4 Latest?cb=20131013180617

more_horiz
"Artifact Sanctum"

"I like the destroying part, now I destroy 1 card too. :D"

more_horiz
OK, Round 1 is over with "Artifact Sanctum"! (10 days passed)

Therefore, Round 2 now has started, first card being "Apoqliphort Towers". Fan service on!

more_horiz
Santa Claws says hi.

more_horiz
"Mask of Restrict"

"It's true that you can sweep away a lot of monsters but now you are useless boi"

more_horiz
LOL loli please:

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 4 Latest?cb=20080522183858

more_horiz
"Counter-Counter"

"Counter the Counter then."

more_horiz
BOYS BOW says no:

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 4 Latest?cb=20150716180233

more_horiz
"Spell Canceller"

"Wait, how did you get out again?"

more_horiz
ok Round 2 is done since 10 days passed. Round 3 has started!

First card is "Mirror Force".

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply