Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
[TDL] DarkSoul
Bearer of the Mask
WondeRy
Alikaey
Quasar
ScottyAdams
Jv
zactheking
Booked
13 posters

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 6 EmptyGive "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

"Your duel was surely amazing! No matter the combination, or the strategies, but...........However.....I should say absolutely, you two still have a huge distance to go until you can defeat me!!" -IV

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 6 Tv1322477297692

Welcome, in this topic, you think of a card that can beat, that is better, or that overrides the one mentioned in the post above you. Then, either:
1) Give two reasons why your card is better than the above one in your post.
2) Give two reasons why the card above you is good but yours still overrides it.

For details check this spoiler box:
Spoiler :

NOTE:
* Banned/(Semi) Limited cards are allowed also.
* Anime/Manga only cards are not allowed.
* All cards in TCG+OCG are allowed.
* All cards labeled "This card cannot be used in a duel." are not allowed.
* Just like Shiritori, if the card was mentioned once in the round before, it's not allowed to be use in that round again.
*Once the "Food chain" got topped by some card that can't be overrided, the round is done then the next round will start by me giving a new card to start again.

As for why is this called "fan service", it's because "fan service" in the definition of Yu-Gi-Oh! means "taking hope away from your opponent."

The ultimate fan-server for Round 1 is: "Artifact Sanctum."

Round 1 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 2 is "Spell Canceller."

Round 2 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 3 is "Naturia Bamboo Shoot."

Round 3 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 4 is "Tachyon Transmigration."

Round 4 records :

Round 5:
Thunder King Rai-Oh < ?

If no responses are done within 5 days or the last post surrendered to the one above, the last one who post a card name will win the chain and will be awarded with 2000 DP! Then, the next round will start with a new food chain.

Last edited by ParaBox on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:41 am; edited 79 times in total

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 6 EmptyRe: Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
'trap hole' hmm.. I figured you were leading me into a trap.

Which is why I came prepared with yet another arcane trick up my sleeve! 'trap stun'

Chain-able negation is a wonderful thing..evil grin

Turn endo..

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 6 EmptyRe: Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
"What a cute card, negating traps for a turn. But I have Jinzo. Jinzo negates all trap cards, and can be equppied with Amplifier to change it to your traps only. Beat that."

more_horiz
"Dark Core"

"You may be immune to all trap-kinds, but how about spells? plus banishing meaning you can't be salvaged easily"

more_horiz
You could banish my monster with Dark Core, making it hard to get back, but I have Magic Jammer. Its a counter trap, making it hard to respond to, and negates spells at the cost of a discard.

more_horiz
'Magic jammer' How predictable!..I have the perfect counter for your counter.

'Counter Counter' This secret technique punishes your counter pushes for no cost!

Turn endo..

more_horiz
Counter Counter, nigh unstoppable, negating counter traps with no cost, but I have Solemn Judgemnt, which can negate any one monster summon, spell effect, or trap effect, and its cost is always able to be met unless some anime-level BS is going on.

more_horiz
'Solemn judgement' Remarkable.. I see you've sought the help of a higher power, but men and gods alike succumb to bribery and collusion.

'Dark Bribe' Your divine punishment is no more, but don't feel too bad.. Here! Have a card.

Turn endo...

more_horiz
Dark Bribe may negate any spell or trap, but it allows me to draw a card. But Wiretap trumps it vs solemn judgement, as it negates any trap and shuffles it back into the deck, rather than giving the opponent a card.

more_horiz
"Tachyon Transmigration"

"Hey, shuffle back to deck you say? I can shuffle multiple cards in a chain back to the deck and can be activated from my hand! Cards, go back to where you were from! Rewind the time! TACHYON TRANSMIGRATION!"

more_horiz
I won, season 4, DONE!

Next round started, with "Thunder King Rai-Oh"

more_horiz
Due to the fact that nobody plays this anymore, I hereby declare that this game is closed officially now.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply